• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Coming out after nearly 9 years of lurking - NJ/NYC area

sealdan

TMF Poster
Hi everyone,

I joined the TMF back in late 2001 mostly to get access to the free clips and images ;). I was 13 at the time and indulging and exploring my fetish in privacy and fear. After a ton of personal development work and self-exploration, I've become a lot more okay with it over time, talking openly about it with friends when the subject comes up. Wanting to have a community of people I can relate to about tickling, I finally decided to make my presence known and meet some TMFers.

I am now 21, just graduated from college, and happily in a committed relationship. My girlfriend doesn't have a tickling fetish like I do, but she's curious and willing to give it a shot (not to mention we want to sexually please each other :)). I'll be hanging around every once in a while, making posts, chatting, and just getting to know you guys in general.

If anyone's in the NYC or NJ area, please let me know about any future meetups. As of now, I've made an agreement with my girlfriend not to tickle anyone but her, but I'd love to just go, chat, and meet some of you guys in person. Eventually, I'd like to bring her into the community of tickling, but only if and when she's comfortable doing so.

That's about it! I'm excited to be here and officially de-lurk myself!

Congrats on de-lurking. You may regret it, though, when 20 dudes PM you to ask for pics of you tickling your girlfriend ;)

Hahaha thanks for the welcomes! Did that happen to you nursetickler? ;)

Sounds like you've already got your shit far more together than most of us here. Welcome to active forum life. :D

Wow thank you for all the welcomes guys... I'm starting to feel at home here already!

My girlfriend's told me last night that she's happy for me that I'm joining this community, and loved the air of confidence she felt from me as I excitedly told her about everything. She also told me she'd love to hear about my adventures here, which is awesome. Maybe she'll become a member too someday ;)

Excited to talk more with you guys!

-sd

Welcome SD and a huge congrats on deciding to be open in your relationship with your girl. ;) That takes some guts and confidence. I wish the best to you and you're lady and hope you have fun here! See you around the forum. :bounce:

Hey Sealdan, Ive got a similar thing goin on as well.
Feels good to be delurking I find:D

Congratulations on delurking and joining the posting members of the TMF! :couch:

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back