• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Coming Soon to Viper Productions: Samantha's Interrogation, m/f

ViperGTS

Samantha wins a lottery, and has millions of dollars deposited into her savings account! But some ne'er do well wants her money, and captures her! Tickling her into submission, he forces her to spit out her savings account's pin number, and drains her of every penny she has!

Intense upper body tickle torture, forced orgasms, and sensory depravation crack her will over time - and she swears not to tell ANYONE!

Enjoy the preview - the full version will be available shortly!

This looks fabulous! But is there any foot tickling in this clip?

Afraid not - Samantha's feet are not ticklish, but the sensetivity of her upper body makes up for it, if you ask me!

Thats probably one of the hottest previews I've ever seen. I love it how making her nude just makes it that much better!!!! Make more like this!

hey...can you share some of the $$ you stole????? LOL! Hot preview man, and im not an UB fan and I STILL thought it was hot.

Wonderful

Wonderful Movie. Hats off!!!

Samantha Im ur big big fan

Viper strikes again. (See what did thar'? :devil2:)

Seriously, I'm in awe dude. You're a master at your craft.

viper, you have the best clips ever. keep up the great work.

Samantha wins a lottery, and has millions of dollars deposited into her savings account! But some ne'er do well wants her money, and captures her! Tickling her into submission, he forces her to spit out her savings account's pin number, and drains her of every penny she has!

Intense upper body tickle torture, forced orgasms, and sensory depravation crack her will over time - and she swears not to tell ANYONE!

Enjoy the preview - the full version will be available shortly!

I really like this background story, it is a nice set-up for ticklings. I pretty much adore her pale skin, allways nice for a tickle victim. And those breasts are very cute, firm and small.

But lets come to the tickling :). Very nice tickling, looks like it has been a kind of torture for her.

Viper

Just dnld'd and viewed the full length "Samantha's Interrogation",

You've certainly have a --winner-- there!

I think you should bring her to NEST and turn her over to the Committee of Six Hundred!

"I think you should bring her to NEST and turn her over to the Committee of Six Hundred!"

600??? :yowzer:

I'll be at NEST. Hope to see you there!

600? omg. Should I run while I can???

Aye, we'd LOVE to, but sadly my missus and co-adventurer in tickling and other perversities Melinda, and myself will have to miss thie NEST due to a previous conflict. We're gonna miss it since we've been coming for about eight years.

Spectacular preview

00:07: that spastic leg shudder by Samantha was awesome

Using the box cutters to rip off her bra and panties may be the hottest thing I've seen in a while. You see all sorts of positions/techniques/story lines in many of these videos and you think you've seen it all ... then Viper pulls this move out of his hat.

Total dominance and control on his part -- and Samantha still maintains her heightened level of arousal and enjoyment.

(pulls credit card from wallet)

I love that table....it really spreads the ticklees legs nice and wide:devil2:

Know this is a necrobump, but I'd really like rebuying this and the means just do not seem to be there.

Unfortunately due to recent events in my personal life, I am unable to keep the store running. This is temporary and I will have VP back up when I am able to.

Any way to get this clip now? I've seen a recent image from it and I'd love to buy it. Anyone know how?

What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back