• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Confessing our fetish

Sabriabi

All my life I've wanted to tickle the feet of the women around me. Opportunities that I missed and missed because I was afraid of getting a reaction still remain disappointing for me. Because the tickle fetish is a little known to the public, I couldn't explain it to my girlfriends. Even in the posts about foot fetish on social media, seeing people who write that this is perversion and disgusting broke my enthusiasm even more.

I went to the same university abroad with my girlfriend whom I met in high school. Without our family's knowledge, we took the same home and started living together. We had never had sex before we moved on to college, and when we got to our new home we started doing it often(thx god). There are two things that turn me on personally. feet and tickling. Since I couldn't tell these two fetishes, I always had a bad feeling and my sex performance was decreasing. I really didn't want to have sex because as I just said, nothing turned me on except my fetish. After a while, we almost broke up with my girlfriend because I kept delaying making love. She thought I didn't like her anymore. We were fighting and it was because I couldn't tell her the things I liked. When she was not at home, I was watching a tickling video on my computer so I was satisfied.

After a while When I went to hang out with my friends after the f school, my girlfriend called me and said that I had to come home very urgently. When I got home she showed me the computer screen and said "I'm waiting for an explanation". There was an tab on the screen that I forgot to close. That day, my girlfriend made me confess my fetish and after I confessed she quickly left the house. After she left, I felt like my heart was broken from the sadness and shame. She came back in an hour and slapped me in the face and said, "If you have fetish , why don't you tell me and satisfy yourself with online whores".

She was right. I had to explain it to her, but I was afraid of getting a bad reaction. We argued for a while about what I did was wrong and I finally heard that sentence that made me the happiest person in the world.

If you like tickling or my feet you gotta show me what you can do tonight

im in heaven That night was the happiest night of my life because she seemed happy while I was doing what I liked. She wasn't just letting it go and acting like she didn't like it. She was smiling and looking happy as I licked her feet. That's when I realized I was a huge idiot. If my girlfriend hadn't turned on my computer that day, maybe we would have broken up today.

- "I should have told you from the beginning"

+ I know you were afraid of my bad reaction

-I just didn't want to lose you

+ the thing is, there are some little things that I like too (its time for her confess)

The little things she talked about that day were big things, but that day we were both able to say what was inside of us and now I am living the happiest period of my life. So what I want to say is that you should not be afraid of losing your loved one and tell him/her the things you like. It may not have a happy ending like mine, but it will make you more unhappy if you don't say it and continue your relationship.

Congratulations, Sabriabi! I’m glad it turned out so well for you both. Perhaps now you can post some stories of your tickling or foot worship adventures!

For me I wouldn't date a female unless she was ticklish that's how I was in middle and high school and I didn't learn that it was a fetish until after I reached my twenties.
My wife and I met while we were in high school and back in high school I used to tickle her feet all the time well whenever we got a chance and unfortunately I only got to see her why we were at school.
When we got back together in our twenties I explained to her about my fetish at first she thought it was dumb but a while she allow me to tickle her once in a blue moon

What a story! What a girl!! That kind of situation is all too common for folks like us - but her reaction is not. It was perfect. It is awesome that she was understanding and open-minded. Hope this is the beginning of a wonderful new stage of relationship for you both!

Although the “eventual crossroad” of outing/exposing our fetish to someone is something we must do regardless of the relationship status or circumstance if we wish to act on it live with a person of interest, it is going to be different for all of us as we have varying thresholds of what we can process emotionally weather it be fear or excitement.

Based solely (pun intended and also a happy coincidence) on my experience, being politely open about it has proven to be the best way for me to go through this process. I’m certain good luck was/is involved, but that hasn’t or shouldn’t impact how we go about it. Just like so many other things in life, you have to just go out and have the experiences and at least try to not live in fear or deny yourself happiness.

Tickle-Tickle my fetish friends.

haha i feel ya! same with my wife - but these blue moons (as rare as they are) are awesome =)

Everyone I've ever been intimate with has known about it; I mean, why wouldn't you want them to know what really turns you on, and, if your partner had a fetish, wouldn't you want to know?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back