• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Confession.. I'm Addicted To A Substance..

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
I know what everyone who knows me was probably thinking when they opened this thread. "What the hell is he talking about?" Considering that as I've posted before, I dont drink alcohol, smoke, or take drugs. I also take my meds only as directed, once a day for each pill, including Xanax one pill a night, no abuse there.

The "Substance", and I'm aware of this.. is sugar. Yes, I eat all my healthy foods. I had a big salad yesterday, and brocoli today,. abit in Chicken and Brocoli from chinese food, but.. especially today, its been conscious.

I've had several scoops of Frozen Yougurt today. After I had my lunch, of chinese food, and then frozen yogurt, I couldnt sleep, and lied in bed just staring at the ceiling.

When I finally did fall assleep early this evening, I woke up groggy, and the first thing I did was go to the freezer for more frozen yogurt. My brain was even thinking "Need Sugar".

I just had my BP checked yesterday, and it was perfect, 120 over 78.

I've also been out of it because my cable TV is out. The Braves are in NY this weekend, and I couldnt watch my fav thing, Mets V Braves. I wanted to go to the game tomorrow, but I dont want to go myself, my friend Barney didnt want to, and I asked my dad, but he doesnt want to.. because of the traffic with the Tennis final. My friend Adam, and his dad are celebrating his dad's bday tomorrow.

I'm wondering.. if I eat all my healthy foods, brocoli, veggies, salads, fruits, etc, is it bad to eat sugar, if I know I'm doing it, even if its low fat sugar, or does it not really matter?

Thoughts?

Mitch

Unless you're having blurred vision, constant thirst, and frequent urination, I wouldn't worry too much. If these things do start happening however, get your blood sugar checked.

Better not to even wait until that point, from what I understand, because by that point your showing the symptoms of having diabeties already.

First, does your family have any history of diabetes? Second, their's a general acceptable level to have of sugar in a day, i'm sure, just like many other things. I would try and find something like that, and compare it to how much sugar your eating. If it's way over, then you should cut back. That asside, if your really concerned, get some blood testing done. They'll be able to tell you your bloodsugar level.

Phoenix, no, I'm not having any of the symptoms you mentioned.

My great grandmother on my mom's side had diabetes. Besides that, no one else had it that I know of.

I doubt I'm diabetic, but I'm going to ask the Dr.

The desire to eat sugar didnt hit me when I woke up this morning, so I dont know what this is. Maybe just a binge that will go away.,

Mitch

I recommend you get deliberately addicted to some other narcotic substance, like opium or morphine, and then compare the sensations. Then you'll know (and knowledge is power!). :D

If sugar is really bad, then do not eat - any fruit, candy, or anything else that can tickle the senses!

The elements are only bad for you; if and only if: you fear them!

Lol Wow I totally got excited over this thread for nothing. I eat a package of oreos a day along with a box of cinnamon toast crunch, talk about addicted to sugar. Sell your xanax to me also bwahaha.

Mairead, I take the Xanax once a night, as directed, with my Drs blessing.

Sorry I disappointed you, DirtySecret.

Today, after a long day of sorting and packing things with my dad, I was taking a long nap, when he woke me with a phone call. I'm happy to report that when I woke up, I did not crave any sugar, and I havent had anyrthing sweet all day. I'm sure I will have some frozen yogurt before I go to bed, though.

Mitch

Jeff, I just went back to my original post, and I see your point. I mistyped. What I really meant to say was.. a low fat dessert, like frozen yougurt, which has less fat than regular ice cream,,but still has sugar in it anyway.

Mitch

Chyeah, you're better off with sugar than my addictions, trust me buddy. :p. Eat that frozen yogurt, and enjoy itttt

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back