• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Confused!!

john_smith

TMF Expert
I've enjoyed tickling all of my life and i have always been a ler and always loved being in control. Yet recently i have wanted to be tickled more than to tickle someone, but if i think about thinks hard i feel like i couldn't take being tickled to much, so basically i just don't no what i am at the moment. Has anyone ever felt this way or feel this way right now?

I know what you mean....

I've been a tickler since I was about 4 years old, and I avoided being tickled myself like the plague. Now looking back on it, I wish some of my victims had gotten me back. I feel like I missed out. And what makes matters worse, I'm not really ticklish any more. At least no one has been able to get much of a reaction out of me in the last 20 years. :(

I've been tickling my ladyfriend nearly every Saturday night, three-hour sessions, for the past 4 and 1/2 years. She's tickled me for a total of 15 minutes in all that time. After doing all of that tickling I crave having the tables turned! What I've found is this... you need to get yourself out there so you meet new, exciting ladies who would love to be tickled as well as tickle in return. In fact, tomorrow I'm meeting a lady who just revealed to me that she LOVES feet! What a stroke of luck! I was intending to meet her to talk about music... but now we've got other ideas, heh heh. It never hurts to ask the lady you've tickled to give you a taste of your own medicine. She just might think that revenge is sweet!

The truth about tickling

john_smith
I've enjoyed tickling all of my life and i have always been a ler and always loved being in control.

I'll let u into a little secret...it's the 'lee that actually has the control. They're the ones who can activate the safeword to stop the tickling.

true story...

...at least if you expect to see them again...
XOXO

Wildtime said:
I'll let u into a little secret...it's the 'lee that actually has the control. They're the ones who can activate the safeword to stop the tickling.

your situation is common

Ever heard of the 80/20 rule? Well few of us are 100% anything in our preferences, including ler vs. lee. Most lees I know who thought they would never have any deisre to ler have found themselves (usually within 3 mos or so) gleefully tickling another and getting an uexpected rush. Likewise, most lers have some lee in em somewhere. Your experience is far from the exception in my experience, actually it seems to be the rule and your feelings are normal.

So find yourself a ler you trust and have fun! It'll make you a better ler as well!

Hope that helps,

Professor Tickle

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back