• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Congradulations Tamia!

Hey, Thanks guys! Ya know the only thing wrong with the Yellow is I'm too stinking blind to see it! I need to hurry up and get to the next feather...... :bouncybou

I am so totally impressed with tamia! this is a milestone for such a great lady! i envy her so much! (trying to score more brownie points) :scared:

Thanks Brokenblue (ya meanie--- You know I have trouble seeing that, don't you? :justlips: )

Maniac, you can remove your lips from my butt anytime now.......but I'll give ya some brownie points anyways.......... :twohugs:

don't worry my man, she owes plenty of folks 'round here

congrats on your new feather, Tamia, use it well :bouncybou

STL--Exactly WHAT do I owe you? (psst -- your 2 posts HELPED, but didn't put me over the top--that was the "Chuck Norris" thread! Woooohooo!!)

Natural-- I so do NOT owe alot of people! The only one I can think of is you, silly!

Thanks, guys! :dogpile:

Hey Mimi! Thanks! You're the Goddess, Diva! Hey, can you put a naked man holding a feather? Wait--- never mind...........Flocky just posted!!! *drool*

Hi TH--Hmmmm.....I actually know WHO I'm going to use it on......revenge is SO fun! :firedevil

Hi Flocky, since your sig is hot I won't hold it against you that you're from Texas, although I am a Longhorns fan!!! :dogpile:

Tamia78 said:
Hey Mimi! Thanks! You're the Goddess, Diva! Hey, can you put a naked man holding a feather? Wait--- never mind...........Flocky just posted!!! *drool*

Hi TH--Hmmmm.....I actually know WHO I'm going to use it on......revenge is SO fun! :firedevil

Hi Flocky, since your sig is hot I won't hold it against you that you're from Texas, although I am a Longhorns fan!!! :dogpile:

awwwwwwww,

Thanks Tamia, If it is humanly possible,you could kicked my ''vanity'' up another notch! haha

just kiddin`...... no I`m not.....yes I am ???

CONGRATULATIONS to TAMIA78 on making her 3,000th post and receiving her YELLOW FEATHER!!!

:xpulcy: :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :xpulcy:

Man, all this posting in Yellow is gonna make me blind......stop it! hehehe.....

Woohoo Twins! Thanks from one cute sandal to another :jester:

Hi Mils! My fellow Silly Forum Poster......I couldn't have done it without you!

Kurchie, Can I have a Vorpal Bunny to celebrate with me?

Thank you, Strider-- another hot siggy owner! :Kiss1:

Dario, I think you need to use the feathers, I promise...it will relax you from your studies! :poke3:

congrats on your new feather, although i can hardly see it, its still quite an accomplishment! :happyfloa peace..........BLUE_THUNDER

Tamia78 said:
STL--Exactly WHAT do I owe you? (psst -- your 2 posts HELPED, but didn't put me over the top--that was the "Chuck Norris" thread! Woooohooo!!)

Natural-- I so do NOT owe alot of people! The only one I can think of is you, silly!

Thanks, guys! :dogpile:

silly? moi? well, you now owe me more for name calling, your accounts payable account is rapidly filling up young lady!!! :p :2poke:

the "King of Kings" have spoken

Thanks Isabeau.

Hey Blue, fellow Chuck Norris poster! I know what you mean about not seeing the stinkin feather! :cry1:

NT--No comment :wow:

I know how much fun you are to post with for me and I'm sure so many others on here. Keep on keeping on and you'll be past the bright yellow very soon. Congratualtions :twohugs:

Congrats Tamia!!! WOW over 3,000 post can't believe you had that much to say :p Congrats again and use that feather well

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back