• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

CONGRATS TO MIMI & LAZARUS

FAIS

TMF Regular
Hello MiMi And Lazzy

I congratulate you Both on completing 4 yrs of engagement this month!!!

May this 4 yrs turn into 400 yrs. I love u as a couple and as a Ler and Lee too! Be happy and Rock on

Guys n Gals u can also wish this couple ur best wishes!! Go On :)

Congratulations to both of you.... i hope you have a long and happy, hysterical life together.... never forget how lucky each of you is to have the other...

Cheers to you!! :bouncybou

CONGRATS to Mimi and Laz,could not happen to two nicer people!!!! :bouncybou

Last edited:
*bows formally*

Congratulations Mimi and Lazarus! May your years be long and filled with joy :)

Congratulations,Mimi and Lazarus! May you always be happy and healthy together! Best wishes always! :smilestar :fish: (For WI !)

WOOHOO! MEEMS AND LAZZY!
two of the rockinest peeps on the planet. congrats!

Congratulations on 4 happy years and may all your years be filled with much laughter. :twohugs:

May your joy continue to grow together Mimi and Lazarus, and congratualtions.

CONGRATS YOU TWO!!!
doggyrw7.jpg

Ill be keeping an eye out with my little friend here for when your next happy day arrives!!

Rob

(This was in the Tickling Discussion forum when I posted in it. Which is the best place for it!!!!!)

FOUR YEARS???!!!! What are you two trying to do, break our record? ;)

Anyway, 'grats to two of our favorite people. We'll be breathlessly awaiting the "big day" (whenever the hell it comes.... ;) [again] ).

R

:devil:

M

:angel: (uh huh.... :rolleyes: )

All the best and continued blessings be bestowed upon you both.....*hoists glass in toast*

Congradulations to both of you, may you be together for many more years to come. :)

Official TMF cupid weighing in here...

WHERE'S THE RING????????????????????
(just kidding you two~congrats & much love for a long and happy life together!) :wub:

XOXO

I believe this calls for a...

SUPER FUCKING ULTRA-YAY!

Go Meemers! And Go Lazarus!

...especially on the feet lazzy, I recommend using your tongue and studded rubber thimbles. I think 4 hours, 1 for each year is appropriate.

No safewords either. Oh and try to get some in for me will ya, since I can't be there to bestow my "congratulations' myself.

Congratulations!

My congratulations to both of you - before you know it 4 will turn into 14, 24, etc - but the best is always yet to come. Be patient with each other, be good to yourselves - enjoy each other's company and help each other grow.

Best regards.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back