• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Consort of the Naga Queen

Jaynin

4th Level Red Feather
Yes, we're in the midst of one of those productivity streaks again.

Rejoice, all. And enjoy the latest story, a bit longer than the last two I've posted.

---

It seemed that, just when Jaynin thought it impossible for the naga to come up with a more maddening method of tickling him than to split his body into four parts and have him tortured by fingers he couldn't see, they decided to prove him wrong and come up with something else. And the worst part of it was that it wasn't even some kind of awful or sinister plan or procedure to tickle his nerve endings raw.

Jaynin had been fitted with snug bracers around his wrists, similar bands of the same comfortable but tight-fitting material around his ankles, neck, and waist, and then been provided with a scrap of cloth tied around his hips as an afterthought, something which often ended up hanging to the side uselessly as he squirmed and rolled around from the attentions he'd been given. They didn't chain him, didn't set him in a cage or a pair of stocks, but rather they used his own body to restrain his actions, coupled with the odd bands he now wore around his ankles, neck, wrists, and waist. The procedure was simple; when two of the bands came into contact with each other, they stuck fast, and no amount of wiggling or struggling would break them apart. There was, needless to say, a lot of wiggling and squirming, none of which availed him in any manner. It was then a simple matter for the naga to restrain him by pressing his wrists to the back of his neck, which they would then stick to, and leave him free to roll around in ticklish helplessness while his torment continued.

The greater problem, and one he hadn't realized at first, was that not only could the naga get him stuck where they wanted, he could also get himself stuck by being careless, such as now. Going to absentmindedly run a hand through his hair had gotten Jaynin's right hand stuck behind his head, a situation that was currently being exploited by one of Lyriss' handmaidens. Lyriss herself was off holding court, meaning that the maids who ensured that her room was kept in order were in, and part of their job was to keep all of the Queen's possessions in order, which apparently included keeping her consort in order. "Kitchy kitchy," the one of them teased, tickling under his raised arm and laughing as he spun around, giggling, trying to swat away her tickling fingers with just one hand. This enabled the second one to raise her feather duster and give it a nice brush down his back, which resulted in him shivering, and trying to reach behind himself to swat away the duster, only to catch his wrist on the band around his waist.

"Sh-shiiiit! Dhahahaha, hahaha, damn it, stooohahahahhoooop!" he cried, twisting helplessly. It was just the relative silliness of the way he'd get stuck and flail around that was irritating... Now the naga had virtually no obstacles whatsoever, aside from him running away, between them and his flesh. They took full advantage of this, of course. One of them was tickling his chest, fingernails teasing at the edges of the muscle before spiraling in to flick upon the bare nipple, teasing and then kissing it softly before running her hands to the ribs where she really started to work at him, scratching firmly and giggling at his sudden howl of laughter. "NYahahahahahahaahAAAAA!! Stooohhooohhooooop that!" he pleaded, stumbling as he tried to jerk away - and touching his ankles together, resulting in them getting crossed, and making him fall to the floor with his legs crossed.

Helpless now, he tried to roll on his back, the irregularity of his arms and legs making even that difficult, and ended up promptly pinned on his front by the weight of a naga's tail across his back. Neither of them spoke, but both giggled as they began tickling everywhere they could reach - feathers in his ass, tickling all down his legs to where fingernails spidered against the soles of his feet, digging in deep between his toes to pull out those deep-seated laughs he had in his chest just waiting to burst out. Because of his position, fingers explored everywhere, along his back, shoulders, and neck, the small of his back and his hips, buttocks, between his legs, along the backs of his knees... and while it didn't make him howl like a traditional assault on his torso and underarms might have, the frustrated struggling and the awkward position tired him out enough that by the time Lyriss returned from her court business, he was rather exhausted, and didn't resist when the Naga Queen did whatever it was that she did - Jaynin suspected she was using some kind of enchantment - and the bonds finally came free. Jaynin rolled onto his back as the handmaidens finally let him go, and laid spread-eagle to prevent any of them from touching each other.

"Got yourself in a little bit of a predicament again, did you?" Lyriss teased, dismissing her handmaidens to wait outside and summoning one of her advisers of something or other. They usually took some time to arrive, and she gestured for him to come sit by her side on the cushion she had prepared specially for him. Jaynin did so, usually unable to resist the advances of the Naga Queen for very long, and knowing firsthand how persuasive she could be. Instead, he took the opportunity to put himself down beside her, lean against the coils of her tail indolently, and run his fingers lightly and lazily up and down her side, just enough to get her to feel it, but not enough to make her start giggling or squirming. "You'll eventually learn to be careful, wearing those, but until you do I guess it'll be fun to watch my handmaidens squeal over you."Jaynin just shrugged and smiled at her, causing Lyriss to chuckle and rustle his hair fondly. Jaynin's finger stroked against her soft side, and he could feel her quiver every once in awhile under her touch, but she lapsed into silence, stroking his hair with one hand.

It wasn't long before another naga came in, with a sheaf of paper indicating something or another. The elven delegation had departed, so it seemed, the terms of that agreement favorable, something or other that he wasn't paying attention to. Lyriss had such wonderfully soft skin. It was a shame that he'd let her get the jump on him, but this position wasn't so terrible for the purposes he had in mind, it just might take a little longer to accomplish what he'd set out to do. Of course, the flip side to that was, whatever reason she had requested the meeting for was now more or less a moot point, since her position to make demands was greatly elevated... Lazily, he pulled himself up to lay across the Queen's lap, idly letting his fingers play along her tail now. In response her lowest pair of hands came down to his side and gently raked fingernails across it. He giggled slightly, trying to twist away from the touch, but she playfully pursued him, all the while talking to the minister of state or whoever it was that she was conferring with...

Gently, Lyriss positioned his hands behind his head, and with a gentle clink they secured themselves into place, allowing her fingers to creep slowly into his underarms and gently stroke them. Try as he might, for he didn't wish to disrupt the conversation, Jaynin couldn't help but giggle a little bit, and then arched his back. Then he realized the other naga was casting periodic glances at his form, her own fingers twitching slightly. Lyriss is teasing her, Jaynin realized suddenly, highly amused by this, and he relaxed slightly, allowing her to freely tickle his underarms and chest, by far her favorite spots. He couldn't stop her and couldn't get free, so he simply wiggled about in her lap and tried not to laugh too hard. But that was proving harder and harder to do; deliberately, Lyriss was tickling more firmly, and focusing on the places that really whipped him into a frenzy, letting her fingers spider down to his chest and stroke along his ribs up and down, a sort of light scratching that drove a gasp from him, causing his body to arch.

"And their promise to... provide a total of... of... twenty grams of arcane dust per... per annum, in exchange for passage through tunnels which... they most certainly won't... won't be... won't... want to use, I have to..." Exasperated, the other naga let out a sigh and her expression turned petulant. "My Queen, can you please dismiss your... consort for the time being? I..."

"You what?" Lyriss asked, arching an eyebrow, and then grinning. "I'm going to assume that you've not yet read the decree I made this morning?" When the other shook her head, Lyriss smirked, and to Jaynin's surprise his bonds came free suddenly. "Any of my advisers who are unable to conduct their business without distraction in the presence of my consort will be punished. I can't have an entire nation of naga who are so easily tempted by a crafty demon, so I have to train my people to resist their wicked wiles, starting with those whom I trust most." The diplomat's expression fell sharply, along with her mouth, and as she tried to stammer the Queen's two handmaidens came in, wielding feather dusters and wide grins. "Now, I don't intend the punishment to be harsh... just a reminder to be diligent." She pointed to the naga-shaped restraint on the wall nearby. "The punishment will be orgasm by breast feathering."

Shock registered openly on the other naga's face, but she could do nothing but comply in a dazed fashion, and soon enough her arms and tail were locked into place, her cloth covering stripped away, and the two handmaidens had started applying feathers to her breasts, both with the feather duster and longer individual feathers, and the effect was... well, devastating.

"NYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAA! Ohhhh gods - OHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH STAAAAHAHA! Hahaha... shehehe... HEEHEHEH... Qu-eehheehHEEHEHEHEHHahahah my Queeehheeheheheheeeen mercy please!!" the captive naga shrieked, hysterical as the two handmaidens teased her breasts with feathers, drawing the single feathers in between her breasts and tickling the cleavage, while the dusters danced lightly on the outside of the large, firm orbs, tickling the edges and letting the more effective long feathers lick at the nipples, which had quickly gone stiff, indicative of the sensitivity of naga breasts. She howled with laughter when they swirled the feather tips around the aureole, tickling the base of the nipples by sliding the long edges of the feathers against the sensitive nubs...

It went on for a minute or so before stopping, but just when she thought she was getting a respite, one of the maids tickled her breasts with fingernails to keep her giggling as the other came up with something that turned her expression to one of dread. "No... no, please, not..." She looked to Lyriss for intervention, but the Naga Queen smiled, stroking her consort's side gently, and indicating that the maid should put the feather-lined top onto the captive naga. Jaynin had learned that tight tops teased the nagas' sensitive breasts to no end, and that tops designed to do that were devastatingly effective...

The only apparent defense against this torment was apparently to go still and breathe as carefully as possible, to minimize the brushing of feathers against one's breasts, and for that reason it was almost always accompanied by an 'inducement' to move - usually, more tickling. But as the maids fit the shirt over her breasts and strapped it on, the captive naga noticed an oddity; there was an oval-shaped cutout at the bottom of it, showing the underside of her cleavage... but when she looked to Lyriss to ask what that was about, her eyes bulged at what she saw; the consort's shaft was... feathered, it was stiff, and Lyriss had just finished applying lotion to its length, getting Jaynin nice and hard... "No... you couldn't... I... hee.. haha... ahhh...!" Just that panicked protest had been enough to tease the naga somewhat, and her chest heaved as she tried to get herself under control.

Guided by the whispers of the Naga Queen, Jaynin slid off of her lap and made his way to the captive naga, the feathered shaft bestowed upon him by Dyellza stiff and eager... and it fit perfectly into the cutout, squeezing in between both of the naga's firm breasts, and not incidentally causing her to shriek. From that point on it was simple hysteria - the feathery coating of the shirt teased her breasts all over with a thousand tiny feathers, keeping every inch of her sensitive flesh stimulated, while the extra-sensitive cleavage was tormented by that firm, feathered rod sliding in and out, in and out... "Don't let up on her," Lyriss whispered sensually, pressing up behind Jaynin and gently tickling his side before reaching past him to cup one of her captive's breasts and give it a gentle bounce, resulting in a soft moan that was quickly lost in the blizzard of laughter. He could only grunt, working his hips upward, nearly standing on tiptoe with the incredible sensation flooding through his body and making him try to thrust faster and faster.The feathers brushed back and forth against the inner side of both breasts, tickling and teasing; the nipples showed as stiff little points, their forms teased ever the more mercilessly as the maids tightened the strings around the back of the outfit, making sure it clung like a second skin...

Jaynin was moaning, Lyriss had a grin on her face suggesting rapture, and the restrained adviser was now swinging between wild shrieks of hysteria and deep moans of pleasure. Soon both the maids had joined in again, tickling under the helplessly restrained arms, swirling their fingers in small little circles that tickled the captive, and then scratching directly through the center of the underarm, teasing the sensitive hollow, following the curves of the skin that were the most sensitive... Lyriss had a pair of hands on her consort, tickling his ribs, and another pair of hands on the lowest set of her captive's ribs, tickling both with a short scratch-scratch sound produced by her fingernails... Jaynin's shaft swished softly, the feather effect driving the naga's tits to a state of intense tingling sensitivity, her jaw stretched wide open as unstoppable laughter tumbled out like an avalanche... Jaynin felt himself starting to give in, to lose himself to the intense erotic pleasure of the whole situation, and when he did, his hips arched upwards fiercely, scrubbing the feathers one last time against the cleavage, and then a spray of fine feathers, more ticklish than anything the naga had ever known, cascaded down through the shirt, getting stuck in places, tumbling down as her frantic motions tickled her more than ever even as the feathered shaft slipped out of the hole and Jaynin slumped back into the arms of the Queen...

Mind-blinding pleasure nearly tore her throat apart in a scream so loud it was a wonder the entire palace didn't hear it, and while she was moaning and crying out her pleasure, the tickling doubled, intensifying so that the cries of orgasmic pleasure mingled with howling, hysterical laughter, which was a mixture that most naga found divine... Though it was only thirty seconds or so before the climactic wave had washed over the poor captive and receded, she was still getting tickled by the handmaidens, who were eagerly exploiting the exposed underarms of their subject, and Lyriss seemed in no hurry to make them stop... "P-pleheheheheheeheheheheeze please my queen..." the naga managed to giggle, burbling slightly as she tried to make her voice coherent through her giggling. "I've heheehhahahaah le-learned my leheheheesson... hehehe... please dhahaha... hehehe... make them stop, I promise, I'll phahahaheheeheh pay attention..."

Lyriss pursed her lips, tapping a finger on her chin in apparent thought... "I guess you have. See to it that next time you aren't so easily distracted." With a nod, she gestured for the handmaidens to release the poor naga, which they did, and led her back out into the hall soon afterward. Jaynin was grinning; maybe this wouldn't be such a bad experience after all... at least, that's what was going through his mind when Lyriss turned to him and pushed him suddenly to the frame where the naga had been just a moment ago. The material of the frame apparently reacted with whatever his bracers were made of, as well as the ones around his neck and waist, and quite suddenly he was stuck fast to the wall, spread-eagled. "Now, as for you..." The Naga Queen's lips curled in a wicked grin. "You need a little work on your stamina, my pet. I can't have you giving out that quickly..."

---

"Hmm?" Dyellza, looking innocent as ever, glanced up from where she had a tall, powerfully built drow elf female strapped to a table completely naked. "Yes, what is it?" she asked of the dryad who had come to see her - the same one, incidentally, who had been responsible for the torture of the incubus. Without waiting for a response the small drow ambassador went back to the subject at hand, who had been subjected to Dyellza's fingers for hours now, tickling and probing in all of the very most sensitive spots... Hours of thrashing, cursing, squealing, crying out and then begging had come to naught, and now the girl simply giggled when Dyellza's fingers even so much as approached any ticklish spots, though Dyellza had set out to confuse her from the start by sometimes sliding her fingers in and out of the warm, slick lips between her legs, as she was doing now. It would be the big drow's sixth orgasm, past the point where most beings would be dazed and slack-jawed, but Dyellza's fingers kept the girl's responses acute even to this point in time.

"Just thought you'd like to know," the dryad said, a grin on her face, "the Queen has put that boy of yours into the ring with one of her gladiators... and has said that any of the visiting dignitaries who want to partake in some entertainment can come watch." The smirk on the slight girl's face told Dyellza exactly how she viewed this form of 'entertainment', and with a glance at her currently puffing and moaning subject, Dyellza likewise thought it could possibly be a worthwhile pastime. "I think we might be a little late, but it shouldn't have gone on too long - Lyriss generally makes sure her entertainment lasts." Dyellza nodded agreement, and with a whispered statement to the tied-up drow girl, released her and left her to make her own way back, then nodded at the dryad.

They made it to the arena, which was not really an arena at all but rather a shallow pit with cushions arranged around the upper rim, and a flat, cleared area for the "fighting". Used for informal contests between the Queen's soldiers, or other kinds of contests like this one here, it was a place where the nobility and upper crust could come for "refined" entertainment, although the naga idea of "refined" usually involved mostly naked combatants and a fair amount of sex. Dyellza thought that was just fine. Stepping into the room, which was draped with the usual amount of plush cushions and red silk, she spotted Lyriss at the far end of the room, and in the pit were the incubus boy and one of Lyriss' royal guard by the look of her. At the far end of the pit, Dyellza noticed, a dull black stone was placed on a red tasseled cushion, though she had no idea what it might be for.

What was going on in the pit, though, was fairly obvious. The guard was wielding a long spear whose length ended in something that was buzzing, and held a smaller sword in one of her other hands that was doing likewise, while the incubus had just a somewhat longer sword in his hands which was buzzing like the first two. There must be more to it than buzzing, Dyellza realized, as the naga thrust with her spear, which Jaynin ducked and used as an opening to get in close and run the length of his buzzing sword against her side, which made the naga squeal as if she'd had her tits feathered and hug her side, slashing wildly with her own sword at the incubus, who caught a glancing blow on his knee and went down, rolling across the floor, laughing like the Queen had her hands on him. It took each a fair number of seconds to calm down and regain their senses, but now the incubus was standing oddly, one hand hanging at his side, pressed to his waist...

The naga feinted with the sword, again, and then brought the spear tip up neatly between his legs, rubbing its long buzzing length in a slow, teasing caress against his genitals, making the incubus nearly leap a foot off the floor and scrabble away to the assorted laughter of the noble crowd, giggling as he stumbled toward the odd black stone Dyellza had seen before. The naga moved quickly, trying to bar him, and getting a glancing slash along his back, but he dove for the stone, touched his free hand to it, and with a clinking sound his other hand finally moved from the awkward position at his waist, and he rolled away, losing his sword in the process. When he realized that, he cursed, but the naga was already surging towards him.

Trying to roll away and escape resulted in her snagging one of his legs and holding on tight. Sensing her opportunity, she took the spear tip and traced it along his foot, up and down - and he went ballistic. Hammering his hands on the floor, Jaynin cried out for mercy, begged for her to stop, howled so hard it was a wonder the collective eardrums in the room didn't burst, pleaded and jabbered out any sort of inducement he could think of to try and get free, but the guard just added in the tip of her sword, and the two buzzing points roamed the captive foot. Dyellza couldn't help but smile, wondering where Lyriss had gotten such toys... She glanced at the Naga Queen to see what her response was to all those offers, but the Queen just seemed very highly amused. Dyellza wasn't one for blood sport, even of the bloodless and entertaining variety, but even she felt herself drawn towards this amusing contest...

The naga, it appeared, had forgotten where the incubus' fallen sword lay, so that when he managed to stretch and reach for it, he suddenly turned and twisted, and with a triumphant squeal of laughter, scored her three times, once along the side, another under her arm, and a third which went right between her breasts and sent her cloth cover flying. This was, apparently, far too much for the naga to handle, and she screamed with laughter, throwing her weapons aside in her haste to grab at the sword and turn it aside, as well as protect her sensitive body from it. That proved to be a costly mistake.

Jaynin withdrew, kicked both swords far out of reach, and then took up the spear, turning it on the naga before she had recovered. Using its length to keep far out of her reach, he systematically tickle-tortured her body with the oscillating tip; running it along her back made her giggle, teasing it along her side made her squeal. But running it under her arm made her howl, and when she grabbed at the tip, even that tickled her hand, so she had to let it go with a squeal - and that opened it up for a long stroke between her breasts that ended in her navel.

Dyellza had never seen a serpentine creature move so fast. Even though the ticklish sensation wracked her body - apparently, those tools made it linger - she was up and fleeing from the ring, chased by the teasing jabs of the spear, until finally she had slid out of the ring and out the door, fleeing into the hall to the sound of nobility laughing and cheering. The incubus held the spear over his head in a pose of victory, and then something seemed to occur to him and he brought the spear's tip back down, but the vibration had stopped. Instead, Queen Lyriss spoke: "Is there anyone else who would fancy a match against my consort? I'd been hoping that my guardswoman would have been able to tickle the breath from his tender body, but it appears he's a little bit more of a handful than he appears to be. Isn't there anyone here willing to chastise my naughty incubus boy?"

Hardly had the words left her lips than a female satyr - a sheep girl - with dark gray skin leaped into the ring, taking up both the short and long sword, and assumed a fighting pose, stripping completely to the skin as she entered the ring. Lyriss seemed highly amused by this. "Well, it seems that you have another challenger, dear..." The incubus, still looking at the Queen, realized that the vibration had started again, and as he tried to whirl quickly around to meet the charging sheep-girl, she ducked inside the range of the spear and had both of the blades teasing under his arms in an instant.

Predictably by now, the response was a shriek of laughter and an almost unconscious response to protect oneself... only, as Dyellza now realized, Jaynin had been handicapped from the start. His arms had gone down to his sides to try and protect his underarms, and in doing so, somehow his wrists had gotten stuck to the dull band he wore around his waist... Glancing at the dull black stone, he dropped the spear and tried to twist away, but the female satyr wasn't about to let him go so easily. Getting behind him, the sheep slowly but methodically thrust and slashed, not connecting but making him stumble, seeing as he couldn't use his arms for balance, and above all forcing him away from the stone, circling and feinting to prevent him from making a break for it. Weaponless now, he could only dodge and squeal as some of the blows landed, causing further ticklish torment to the sensitive skin it touched.

Dyellza could feel the crowd collectively creeping forward. She knew what they wanted; she could feel the excitement. They wanted the killing blow, the thrust or feint or pin that would trap him helplessly and leave him at the mercy of the ticklish blades, so that the victor could run them along his body until he howled. And the incubus, given an agility born of desperation, was keeping the tension high as he narrowly twisted away from grazing blows, hopped giggling away from a stroke that had teased his knee - and then ran dead into a stroke that circled his chest. Collective breaths were held as the sandy-haired incubus burst into hysteria, the sheep girl pressing her attack and keeping the point moving, bringing the other short blade she held in her off hand to tease along his legs and thighs...

And with a sort of collective release, the crowd cheered as he went down on his back, and the sheep girl straddled his waist, marking the end of him. Now she could tickle his navel incessantly with a sword point, a tactic that made him howl; an enterprising drider, a being with a spider's abdomen and human torso, picked up the discarded spear and started running it against his testicles, exposed by the way the female satyr sat upon him. Suddenly the dam broke and at least half of the assemblage waded in, giggling, wearing the customary spare clothing of the naga realms to swarm and pin down the struggling incubus...

His hands were freed momentarily, but only so they could be stretched above his head and restrained again. When the sword points found their way into his underarms, he really started to howl. Dyellza couldn't hold back a grin, but she refrained from joining in the swarm, instead looking over at Lyriss... who was looking at her. Their eyes met, and over the din of hysterical male laughter, an invitation was communicated, and accepted. Dyellza made her way to the Naga Queen, eyes glinting mischievously. "I'm glad you're here," Lyriss said, their words masked by the hysteria and excitement in the middle of the ring. "I had something I wanted to discuss with you, privately, if you don't mind..." Dyellza, intrigued by this, wondered if both the match and the messenger had been engineered by Lyriss... and upon realizing that the Queen intended to leave her consort to the mercy of the nobility, who were probably just as bad if not worse than everyday naga in their sensual appetites, Dyellza shivered with a certain kind of glee. With a nod to the Queen, the pair stole off quietly...

Nothing was quiet about the pile that the incubus was caught in, now. The swords had been mostly abandoned, allowing fingertips and tongues to play a greater part in what was happening now. They skated across his chest, stroked his nipples, tore away his loincloth and explored his feathered rod. Lips of all different flavors pressed into his, but in a chorus of giggles, one of the bustier females had taken her cloth binding and used it to blindfold him. Obediently Jaynin kissed back, swarmed under by ticklish female fingers, though the lack of organization made it perhaps a little more bearable... until the sheep girl organized them, taking the feet with a few others and settling down to lick him into hysteria. Those with more delicate fingers, like the drow and the dryads, tickled the expanse of skin between his neck and his waist, finding to their delight that nearly all of it was terribly ticklish.

Still others found their amusement by playing with his testicles and his penis, watching it firm up into a stiff shaft of feathers, which didn't take long to draw the attention of a slime-girl who mounted him, and almost immediately started to quiver from the unbearably ticklish feeling of feathers within her. His hips bucked reflexively, so they tickled his buttocks when he raised them, and delighted in the squeals of ticklish surprise when feathery sensations stroked up the crack of his rear, courtesy of dryad fingers. Ticklish darkness and a sense of unbearable pleasure sliding up and down atop him - Jaynin knew he was being punished for not lasting long enough before orgasm... but he'd had no idea that Lyriss would somehow coerce half the dignified guests at her palace to participate in gang-tickling him.

Time distorted slightly, as it often did for those who had no visual cues, no way to measure the change of things, no ebb and flow readily apparent... just the single constant of tickling, no matter how it changed or what form it took, it was always there... The only thing he could guess at with any kind of certainty was that slowly, the nobles were either becoming satisfied or bored - more likely the former - and drifting back to what it was that they had been doing, until finally Jaynin was panting, with just the sheep girl who had defeated him laying atop his body, removing his blindfold before she kissed him. "Tell me," she said in a soft voice, stroking his chest with a gentle touch, "are you really the Queen's new consort? I've not seen you around here before except in the past few days..."

"For now, I am," he answered, managing to take a deep breath, though as soon as she saw his chest rise she upped her tickling, to make sure that he exhaled it as laughter. "B-hahah-heee... but... but I wasn't raised to be such, not by a long shot. I actually live in a castle some distance away that's connected to the subterranean tunnel system..."

"I think I know where that is," she said to him, giggling as she teased under his arm slightly. His skin was red and flushed, overworked from all the tickling, but he still responded to her tease, enough to goad her into doing it a little more, tickling the worn-out male whom she'd defeated. "I might have to come and visit sometime, if you ever get out of Lyriss' little scheme, that is." She finally stood upright after giving him a kiss on the cheek, and then collected her clothing, leaving Jaynin the only one still in the room.

He didn't return to the Queen's rooms right away, opting instead to visit the kitchens, tease a few maids, get tickled a little bit more, kiss one or two and then get something to eat before he wandered back to the Naga Queen's chambers, wondering where she had gotten to in the time he'd been getting attacked... The guards flanking the chamber entrance admitted him, and both were smirking. That was probably not good... even though he was feeling refreshed and more energetic after his meal, if Lyriss wanted him to giggle, he would have been giggling regardless of his condition, so there was nothing for it but to enter and see what was...

"Oh, you're just in time... the drow ambassador and I were in the middle of a very interesting discussion, and I was wondering if you wanted to join." The Naga Queen chuckled dryly, looking very pleased with herself. Her coils were wrapped snugly around something... Jaynin couldn't see what it was, but then he noticed that sticking out of one side was a smooth, small pair of gray-skinned feet.

Great story as ever. A mix of the weird, fantastic and devishlly erotic really make this a great series. Hope to see more before long.

Great story as ever. A mix of the weird, fantastic and devishlly erotic really make this a great series. Hope to see more before long.

I hope to write more of it. I'm thinking to make it a mostly /m series from here forward, though I plan to have more naga tickling elsewhere, in case anyone was missing that.

But in any case, glad you enjoyed. ^^

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back