• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Contest: Whats YOUR idea for my next audio?! =)

Probably a cliched one but what about the frequently done scenario of a guy going to see a therapist to talk about his tickle fetish and she decides to let him tickle her?

I'd always thought the idea of a genie who's new master wants to tickle her fascinating too but that's the last I'll say.

Unless you don't do stuff that over the top in which case I'm an idiot.

I'd always thought the idea of a genie who's new master wants to tickle her fascinating too but that's the last I'll say.

Unless you don't do stuff that over the top in which case I'm an idiot.

Its fine as an entry.

A tickle fantasy where you seek professional foot tickling services from a cruel mistress. You tell her how badly you want your feet to be feather tickled because it turns you on so much and makes you extremely horny. The mistress blindfolds you and places a headset with a microphone on your head. Then she places a sound activated vibrator between your legs. It's simple. The harder you laugh, the harder you cum! The foot tickling and orgasms never cease until the cruel mistress is satisfied.

A scenario where you've just brought another girl home and you've revealed your tickle fetish to her and she takes a little convincing but she's eventually OK for you to tickle her, so you do and you spend the next hour or so finding all her spots. And then she wants to try it out on you and you're more than happy to let her and it all begins again.

Someone at a gym looking to establish her dominance over a newbie who was using some of 'her' equipment, only for them to accidentally come across her ticklish weakness and then ruthlessly exploit it. Bit different, but one I've had a fondness for.

Thanks to everyone who participated!! :) I enjoyed reading them all.

The winner: calimike55

I will be doing an audio set in an Asylum. :) Locked alone in a room with an insane inmate...

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back