• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Contiuously frustrated

Ciabatta

TMF Novice
Hi!

I have been trying for months now to figure out why 8 out of 10 of the WMVs I download frfom the Video and Links Forums will not show any video...yet play audio...and NONE of the mpeg or ram formats will open on my computer--even though I have mpeg and ram programs installed.

The WMV Layer 7 application I run on my Max PowerBook G4 will allow the 2 of 10 WMVs to play both vidoe and audio for me, by the way, for somwe strange reason.

Why does this happen? What can i do? Can you help me enjoy what all of you enjoy??????

VERY FRUSTRATED that I have missed so much of what this siteb is all about.

ciabatta
<[email protected]> :sowrong: :sowrong:

I can think of a few things you might try...

1) make sure all of your applications are up to date, the WMV player and RealPlayer and so forth.

2) if they are and that hasn't helped, you might contact mac tech support. There might be a setting that needs to be changed, in which case they'll probably know what it is.

3) If that doesn't work contact individual tech support for the players, or try a google search for a good support forum for them, a lot of times there are amateur forums for software where people who are really familiar with them will help you out.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back