• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

contributing

thetickler18

TMF Poster
Ever since I became a part of the tickling community, I've wanted to contribute in some way to its ever growing library.
Recently I've thought of the idea to find my inner photographer, find a few models, and post a collection of foot/bondage/tickling fetish content on Deviantart as well as this forum.
The only obstacle in my way is I have no idea how to start up my photography idea.

I may have asked for help on this or a similar subject before, but I thought I'd ask once more for advice.

Not a producer or anything but postings like this are a dime a dozen lately and as someone who used to enjoy it before all this "flooding". There is too many people pisting stuff and sadly I wish there would be a filter. It is annoying and seriously this does not even make sense business wise with what I have seen. So many guys with cameras and too little actual quality tho the ones that do it do it well as the rest come and go. Obviously most cant or dont profit and I doubt this got better with more and more of these types making it harder for people like me to find good stuff among all the crap so please do us a favor and dont, thanks!

yeah posting on here do it at your own risk. People will praise you and alot will murder you
in what they say. So like KaBand said, its up to you but you been warned

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back