• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Converting a friend.

Hockeyfeet

TMF Expert
So, just over a year ago, I met a friend on fetlife who, is super amazing and awesome, but feet and tickling were never in her field of interest. We have chatted extensively over the course of a year, and she has often considered joining me. We have tried numerous times to get together, but our busy schedule with children and work made it nearly impossible. Up until last night… When all of the moons aligned and our schedules worked out and we were able to meet for a long awaited tickle date.
What makes her so awesome is that she asked me exactly how she wanted it to happen. She was basically asking me to live out my fantasy and see if it is something she would enjoy. So we did just that. I laid out the plan and something that I fantasize about and she was all in. It went Something like this…
I rented a motel room and set up my under-the-mattress bondage straps. I put a small stool at the foot of the bed and I put the hotel key right at the bottom crack of the door so it was sticking out about an inch. I’m got myself secured in the bondage straps, as well as I could. Of course one freehand was loose, but she knew when she walked in there were straps to pull and Velcro to tighten that would make everything very secure.
So fast forward… I lay on the bed with my blindfold, completely naked and covered by a small towel. She was instructed to simply walk in the room, do not say a word, tighten all the straps, pull me extra tight, she could begin her Tickling.
And that is exactly what happened… I laid there, waiting for her, which seemed like an eternity, but was literally like 10 minutes. I can’t see her because the room is dark, only the light from the window, but I could hear her walking in the room, taking her shoes off, and then, approaching each side of the bed further tighten each individual strap. I knew at that very moment I was in trouble
From that point forward, it was an amazing fun filled hour and a half. She listened to all of my instructions before hand, and really did her best to fulfill my entire fantasy. She spent an unbelievable amount of time tickling my feet. Something to note… she had the most insanely soft hands in the whole world. Her fingernails were just long enough to get both nail and finger tip on my skin. And to me that’s the ultimate thrill. She clearly was a good note taker, because I mentioned how deathly ticklish I am between my toes and she spent an unreal amount of time torturing me there until I had to tap out multiple times.
All in all, she was a fantastic Ler, she truly enjoyed helping me live out my fantasy, and I think in the end, it is something she truly had fun with. Did it become her number one kink… Probably not… But it takes someone special to take care of someone else in that manner.
I would say, never give up on exposing new people to our wonderful fetish. It truly brings joy and laughter to everyone and I’m so happy someone else got to experience this.
Be safe out there!

Last edited:
Wow...that's fantastic! Any chance you'll be able to turn the tables on her? Was this your first time meeting in person?

So when do you convince her to swap places and get into the straps? If it’s her first time then cloths might make her more comfortable. Nothing wrong with that. Get her ankles strapped in nice and tight, sit at the stool at the foot of the bed and work her on her feet for a long time. I’d do that!

I don’t believe there will be a switch session. We tried before and she really isn’t ticklish. Plus she has some serious foot health issues. I didn’t want to push it. I was happy being the Lee for the night.

Wow...that's fantastic! Any chance you'll be able to turn the tables on her? Was this your first time meeting in person?

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back