• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cookies Trouble!!

dragan_k2001

TMF Regular
Hi everyone,
I'm an Italian guy from Rome who often (since 4years ago)comes to this wonderful forum (and to other sites...) Noone in my family knows my tickling passion(or obsession) and I always cancelled every evidence of my navigation (pictures,video downloaded and cookies,cronology and temporary files from Explorer's Properties) Unfortunatly a few of days ago I discover that is impossible now,on my Explorer to cancelled all evidence.. I don't know why, but every time I tape "www.t" on the address bar it appears "www.ticklingforum.com/index..." or "www.tickle2death.com"...and I'm sure to all precautions have taken(on Explorer properties). I'm afraid cause I don't want my bro and my parents know I'm a feticist.. for a while I've deactivate automatic completement from properties, but my bro will discover this soon...
Can you help me please???!!!

Thank you!!!!!

hello dragan_k2001

maybe i can be of some help :)

i also use Internet Explorer. all you do to get rid of your internet history is to with your Mouse Right click on your internet icon on your pc desktop. and then click on Internet Properties then where is says history once you click on the history tab it will say this ''Are you sure you want Windows to delete your history of visited web sites? '' and once it says that click on yes. Then if you want to you can also change the history folder just change it to 0 Days.

Good luck i had the same problem you were having until i knew how to clear the cookies and history and all that jazz in internet explorer :)

Just did it.....

Thank you very much, but I usually cancel the History...everytime! This time 2links of History (in Italian Cronologia) appear every time I type "www.t"....!!! Unfortunatly it's not easy like you said..
Do you have some other solutions?
Thank you

hmmm

well you could try doing a search online for a Program for your pc that you could download. That will help you with your history and so that the program will keep your internet history clean and neat and delete it everytime. so your parents and brother can't go sneaking around

I'm not sure what version of Windows you're running, but the following works for Windows ME, and may work for you:

After clearing your cookies, history, and etc. from the "internet options" tab, right click on your task bar. (the bar at the bottom of your screen) In the little menu that pops up, click "properties," and then click on the "advanced" tab in the window that pops up. (it's at the top) About halfway down that little window, there should be a some text that starts out with: "To remove records of recently accessed..." Next to the text, there should be a button that says "clear." Click it, and then you should be just fine, at least as far as Internet Explorer goes.

Thats what i tried to tell him or her asutickler. but he or she said it didn't work or he wanted someother tips on how to get rid of the internet history or something along thoses lines i think?

oh well whatever it is. they will get it taken care of i'm hope :)

Good luck dragan

It sounds like you also have to turn off the addres completion option. Then, these won't pop up.

Ann

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back