• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cool new membership site I found..

blazinsun43

Hey guys, I havent posted on here in a pretty long time. For those of you who don't know me my name is Alex and I'm from the northeast, Connecticut to be exact. I am always looking for new tickling clips/videos that I haven't seen (preferable f/f but sometimes f/m). I came upon a new (new to me) membership site that I have never seen before. The cost of the membership is $24.95 for 60 days, non-recurring.

The site has a ton of videos and photos, with a good amount of them involving F/F tickling! It has girls bound up in ACTUAL CASTS (the ones the doctor puts you in if you break a bone). NO they are not injured lol, but that is the binding mechanism that the producer uses. Sometimes it is just arm casts, with the arms of the lady tied above the head, spread eagle, etc.. Other times it is an almost full body cast, hogtied, spread eagle.

Again, there are a ton of videos on the site, I would say close to half of them have tickling in them. Maybe a little bit less than half, (40% maybe?).
But for me shelling out the $25 wasn't a huge deal especially since they are ALL clips I have never seen before!

Anyways, here's the link: http://castyourenthusiasm.com (I hope this is allowed, MODS feel free to move this to the appropriate forum if I posted in the wrong area).

Let me know what you guys think :) . I barely ever post here, but am a frequent browser here. Thought it was about time that I gave back by sharing a good find! Thanks guys!

They have a related company ( not remembering the name) that does fantastic tease and denial vids...

I believe I've seen some of these videos before - If I'm not mistaken, the majority of them are spent putting the bondage on, and the tickling is minimal. Now perhaps that's changed, or perhaps I'm wrong, but it's worth noting. Membership sites are great and well worth the investment, but I prefer mine have a bit more actual tickling in them.

Jasmine is right- the girls are beautiful and their take on bondage is pretty unique, but the tickling often leaves something to be desired (except their model Reagan, who is basically perfect!)

In case you want to try one clip before you buy membership, here's the link to their C4S: http://clips4sale.com/51277

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back