• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cootchie Carols, Part 1 (gang F/FF, all over)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is the first part of a Christmas-themed story that I have written this year. It is a spinoff of my Tickle Cartel series.

At the bottom of the story, there is a poll (links to my DeviantArt account). This will remain open for three days, and then I will post the next part of the story according to the results.

Disclaimer: All songs used here are based on Christmas songs and are not mine (I just changed the lyrics to fit the themes). The original songs are credited in the first comment on this post will full lyrics.

I hope you enjoy the story! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

(Side Note: If I am formatting the songs incorrectly for a story, please let me know, and I will change it as appropriate.)

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

“So, Mads, what do you think about a shopping trip tomorrow?” Jen turned her attention to her best friend, who was laying down on the couch as the two relaxed.

“Where to?” Maddie pushed herself up.

“I don’t know, maybe that Holiday Hollers store that just opened back up?” Jen suggested. “I was thinking about getting some new clothes to match the season. A bikini, crop top, maybe a sweater or two. I’ll pay if you come.”

“Hmm,” Maddie considered, and a smirk formed on her face. “Bikini? Crop top? Sounds like you want to stay inside and laugh for the whole season.”

“Not necessarily,” Jen countered, although a blush formed on her face. “I’ll wear…”

“No, you want me to tickle you and take some pictures for Wendy and Dawn so they can know that we’re celebrating the season in your favorite way,” Maddie’s eyes glinted. “I bet you’d just love it if I covered the couch with your Christmas sheet and tied you to it, then wrecked you all over your belly.”

“Maddie, why in the world would you-” Jen began, her face bright red.

“Don’t get me wrong; I’ll do it,” Maddie interjected. “Whatever you need to smile. Hey, I bet I could even make the words coming out of your mouth match the season, if I tickle enough! This sounds perfect! I’ll go shopping with you tomorrow, and I’ll pick up some gear for our session.”

“Like what?” Jen’s face had calmed down slightly with Maddie’s extended tease.

“Oh, you know, feathers, flossers, whatever I see that’s attractive there,” Maddie mused. “Maybe a shirt that says, ‘Jolly Tickler’, or something like that.”

“Okay, I guess that’s fine,” Jen allowed, “but you have to get at least one bikini and crop top that matches what I buy. They’ll make for better pictures in that session you suggested.”

“I suppose that’s fine,” Maddie allowed. “Just promise that you won’t make me get one that says or implies that I’m a ticklee.”

“We’ll have to see, but I think we can work something out,” Jen declared. “Then, when we change into them, we can both be singing, like you were saying earlier.”

“Oh, no- no, no, no,” Maddie appeared to catch on to what Jen was implying. “You are not tying me to a tree and letting someone tickle me. We are not going to compete in the carol competition.”

“C’mon, you loved it five years ago,” Jen playfully pouted. “You were laughing so hard singing ‘Jingle Bells’. It was so fun and festive!”

“Nope, I’m not going if you make me do that,” Maddie sunk back down on the couch. “Being tied to a tree is not on my list this year.”

“Ah, I’m just kidding,” Jen laughed heartily, satisfied that her teasing had paid off. “You have to get the bikini and crop top, but we don’t have to sing while we’re there.”

“Okay, as long as we’re not singing, I’m going,” Maddie sat back up. “So, got any ideas of what kind of crop top or bikini you want to get?”

“One that says, ‘Santa’s Jolly Laughers’,” Jen looked Maddie straight in the eye. Maddie stared straight back, waiting for Jen to break, and it did not take long. Within a minute, Jen laughed out, “Oh, that look is just too perfect. I don’t really know what I want to get; I figure we’ll just look around when we get there.”

Maddie agreed, and the two resumed relaxing on the couch and recliner. After several more minutes of silence, the doorbell rang. “Were we having Dawn or someone else over?” Jen asked as she stood up.

“Not that I know of,” Maddie replied as she pushed herself back up.

“Hmm.” Jen headed to the door and looked through the peephole. There were a few people dressed up in Christmas-like outfits, and they were carrying something like folders. Wondering why they were at her apartment, Jen opened the door, “Hello?”

“Up on the housetop, reindeer pause…” The eleven women crowded outside the door began singing the classic song once the door was open. Jen smiled as she heard their perfect-toned voices, and soon, she was joined by Maddie, who hummed along with the performance.

When the group finished, Jen and Maddie gave some obligatory claps, and the center caroler declared, “Thank you. Would you like to hear another, one more specific to the theme of our island?”

“Sure,” Jen was not completely sure what the latter part of the question meant, but it sounded like fun.

The leader signaled to the others, and a unique chorus came out (“We Wish you a Giggly Ticklemas, Song 1 below).

We wish you a giggly Ticklemas
And a squealing New Year

Big smiles we’ll bring
To all of the lees
And a squealing New Year

And a squealing New Year
.”

The group of carolers began to move towards Jen and Maddie, forcing the two to back up, as they continued.

Now bring us some ticklish ticklees
And bring them right here
.”

The door slammed shut, all eleven carolers now inside with Jen and Maddie.

“Uh, hi there,” Maddie spoke up when everything went silent. “Why did you come… oh?”

The group leader signaled for another song as the carolers spread out (“Gonna Tickle Torture You Now”, Song 2 below).

“You better watch out
Or else you might cry
Scream, shriek, shout
We’re telling you why
Gonna tickle torture you now
!”

Jen’s eyes got wide, and she saw Maddie’s do the same, as every caroler they could see began to grin wickedly. The two occupants turned around, only to see the remaining carolers surround them in a circle. Then the song continued…

We made a big list
Checked it all twice
And no Carol is really that nice
.”

During the prior stanza, Jen and Maddie both focused on one covered-up individual, trying to push through her. Unfortunately, they ended up getting grabbed by the surrounding carolers in time for the song to go on…

(To Maddie) “We’ll tie you to the table
(To Jen) “We’ll chain you to the couch
(To both) “We’ll strip bare all your tickle spots
We’ll make you laugh and shout

Oh!

Jen and Maddie struggled, but with four carolers working on each of them, their fates were sealed as the three remaining carolers kept singing…

You didn’t watch out
So now you will cry
Scream, shriek, and shout
We’re telling you why
.”

By the time the song was over, Jen and Maddie were firmly secured to the couch and table, respectively. Just like the carolers had said, Maddie had ropes tightly tying her to their little coffee table, and Jen had clanking chains that held her to the couch. As a humiliating addition to this, before binding them, the capturing carolers had removed both Jen’s and Maddie’s socks, shoes, pants, and shirts. Two of the group’s members went away and soon returned with bikinis, which they proceeded to forcibly put on the captives. Now tied up in their most revealing clothing, Jen and Maddie looked at each other, speechless.

“Welcome to the latest live performance of the Cootchie Carols!” the group’s leader broke the silence with a joyous proclamation. “And yes, if you were listening to that last song and wondering about the lyrics, every single one of us is really named Carol, and we are not going to be nice to you. Now that you’re tied up, I’m proud to announce that you two will be the star ticklees of the show. Without further ado, it’s time for our opening number.”

The Carols surrounded Jen and Maddie, five of them going for the former ticklee and six setting up around the latter, before breaking into the song, “Joy to this Apartment” (Song 3 below). As it turned out, the song was rather short, the Carols only caring to use one verse for their opener. The five ticklers on Jen switched between two sets of tickling while singing. To start, fingers worked over and teased on her neck, ribs, sides, knees, and soles. At what ended up being the halfway point, the fingers moved to her armpits, belly and bellybutton, hips, legs, and toes. Jen laughed heartily during both ticklings, albeit more in the second set. On the other hand, she did not hear anything from Maddie at first, but when the targets switched, her best friend’s laughter came through loud and panicked.

Once the song was finished, the two ticklees got a break, and all the Carols moved away except the leader. “How’d you enjoy our first song?” she asked. Jen and Maddie both refused to respond, so the Carol declared, “Nothing? Guess that means you two loved it. Plus, that laughter, ooh! It will make a perfect background for all our songs tonight. Now, sometime during our performance, we will be learning your names. We like to personalize the songs for each show as best as possible, so you have a choice. Do you want to tell us your names now, or should we get started with some more of our tickly songs?”

POLL FOR PART 2

Last edited:
Full Song Lyrics and Credits for this part

Song #1: “We Wish you a Giggly Ticklemas”
Original Song: “We Wish you a Merry Christmas”
Public Domain Song

Lyrics
We Wish You a Giggly Ticklemas
And a Squealing New Year

Big smiles will come
For all of the 'lees
And a Squealing New Year

And bring them right here

Song #2: “Gonna Tickle Torture You Now”
Original Song: “Santa Claus is Comin’ to Town”
Original Song by J. Fred Coots and Haven Gillespie
Version used by: Michael Bublé

Lyrics
You better watch out
Or you might just cry
Scream, shriek, and shout
We're telling you why

We made a big list
Checked it all twice
And no Carol is really that nice

We'll tie you to the table
We'll chain you to the couch
We'll strip bare all your tickle spots
We'll make you laugh and shout

Oh!

You didn't watch out
So now you will cry
Scream, shriek and shout
No escape, here's why

Song #3: “Joy to this Apartment”
Original Song: “Joy to the World”
Public Domain Song

Lyrics
Joy to this apartment
The ticklers have come
And we've tied you both up!
We're gonna make you laugh
For an enti-re ni-ght
Because you're tick-a-lish
Because you're tick-a-lish
Because you're both super tick-lish

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back