• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cootchie Carols, Part 2 (gang F/FF, all over, mostly belly)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 2 of a Christmas-themed story that I have written this year. It is a spinoff of my Tickle Cartel series.

Disclaimer: All songs used here are based on Christmas songs and are not mine (I just changed the lyrics to fit the themes). The original songs are credited in the first comment on this post will full lyrics.

I hope you enjoy the story! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

(Side Note: If I am formatting the songs incorrectly for a story, please let me know, and I will change it as appropriate.)

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

Jen and Maddie silently stared at the group of Carols around them. Jen had no desire to make the tickle torture more personal by giving her name, and Maddie was apparently thinking on some of the same lines. Around a minute of silence passed before the head Carol spoke back up, “So, neither of you wants to give us your name?” Jen and Maddie refused to acknowledge the question, and the Carol continued, “Very well. We can start without them. I’m sure you’ll be persuaded to tell us sooner or later. Ladies, let’s explore!”

Five members of the group surrounded each of Jen and Maddie, and the final woman pulled over a chair and sat by their heads. “You know what day it is, you two? It’s the first day of tickles!”

Her voice broke into song (“Twelve Days of Tickles”, Song 1 here),

On the first day of tickles, I gave to my ticklees
A squeeze for each knee!

At this, two hands from each side squeezed the ticklees’ knees, getting a yelp out of Jen and no reaction from Maddie.

On the second day of tickles, I gave to my ticklees
Two armpit pokes
And a squeeze for each knee!

The tickling once again followed the lyrics, and Jen let out another squeak at the armpit pokes. As expected, the singing Carol began to name more tickle spots and techniques, which were echoed by the five ticklers. Skipping to the final verse, the happy Carol belted out,

On the twelfth day of tickles, I gave to my ticklee
Twelve bare ribs counted
Eleven stomach spiders
Ten cute toe tickles
Nine back-ear teases
Eight leg nail wiggles
Seven bare side squeezes
Six soles scrubbed off
Five button raspberries!
Four hip grabs
Three neck traces
Two armpit pokes

Jen was exhausted after twelve verses of ticklish exploration, and her head finally rested on the couch arm as she tried to get her breath back. Soon after the song finished, the Carols all departed from between the two ticklees, and Jen was able to see her best friend, who was also somewhat exhausted. The button raspberries and the stomach spiders had produced shrieks audible over Jen’s laughter, and they had certainly taken their toll on Maddie. Despite the extra time allotted by the other tickle spots, the limited-ticklish prisoner was not looking any better than her more sensitive counterpart.

“How did you two like the ‘Twelve Days of Tickles’?” the singer asked as the Carols all sat down on the floor around Jen and Maddie. “Did it inspire you to give us your names?” Jen did not even consider giving her name, and she stared at Maddie, silently imploring her to not give in yet. “Nope, not yet? Okay! We can judge your tickle spots without them!”

“Yes, we sure can,” the head Carol took back over as a few of the other invaders got up and disappeared from the room. Jen and Maddie both looked towards the leaving ticklers, but the head Carol clapped her hands to regain their attention. “Don’t you two worry about them. We’re not going to take anything from you; they’re just looking for a few things to increase the fun of our performance. Now, on to your tickle spots. You,” she pointed to Jen, “you are ticklish all over your body. I think the techniques for each and every day got a reaction out of you. The best parts, for sure, were the stomach spiders and bellybutton raspberries. We’re going to have a lot of fun with those spots tonight.

“And you,” her focus turned to Maddie, “you’re one of the least ticklish women I have ever encountered.” The disappearing Carols returned, holding shoelaces and blindfolds. “Four, go ahead and put those on; Five, you can get into position, but don’t put yours on yet.” The woman called Five went to the ticklees’ heads, while the other Carol stayed by their feet and began to tie the shoelaces around their toes. The primary speaker walked around Maddie to stay in view of the two prisoners, and she continued, “Like I was saying, you, Ticklee 2, you’re one of the least ticklish women I have ever encountered. But that bellybutton of yours makes up for it a thousand times over. Every time we got to ‘Five bellybutton raspberries’, your screams were as loud as I’ve ever heard. Plus, the eleven stomach spiders got a good reaction from you the second time, once we learned that your weak spot is that navel of yours. I guarantee you, that tickle button will be red by the end of the night.” With her piece spoken, the Carol turned to her companion in between the two heads. “Five, go ahead now.”

Jen’s world was plunged into darkness when the blindfold covered up her eyes. Nervous at what was going to happen, she felt herself begin shaking until five fingers began to tease her torso. She broke into giggles, and soon, Maddie joined her in laughter. “Can we sing Squealing Night?” one of the captors spoke up.

There was no immediate audible response, but Jen felt twenty fingers attack her abdomen as a new song began (“Squealing Night”, Song 2 here). Throughout the song, Jen heard both herself and Maddie scream for mercy. Jen started out with just four hands on her midriff, but eventually, her entire body came under tickle attack, beginning with her feet. By the end, she had an uncountable number of nails targeting her armpits, ribs, most everywhere on her stomach, and her feet. Even when the singing stopped, the fingers continued tickling, although they began to dissipate everywhere except her bare belly.

Soon after her midsection was left as the only tickle target, the singing started up again, this time to the tune of “Deck the Halls” (“Deck the Rooms”, Song 3 here).

Deck the rooms with sounds of jolly
Fa la la la la, la la la la
Tis the season to punish folly
Sing we now as Cootchie Carols
Fa la la, la la la, la la la
Victims scream in ticklish peril
Fa la la la la, la la la la!

More fingers began to work on Jen’s bikini-bared body for the second verse.

See the laughing ‘lees before us

As the Carols sang this line, they began to use longer strokes on Jen’s stomach, and the intermittent chorus changed to match her and Maddie’s laughter,

Stroke the tums, they’ll join the chorus!
Ha ha ha ha ha, ha ha ha ha
Their laughs are not of good pleasure
Ha ha ha, ha ha ha, ha ha ha
But to us, they are a treasure
Ha ha ha ha ha, ha ha ha ha!

The long, full-body tickling continued as the Carols repeated, in song, a mixture of the chorus, “Fa la la la la, ha ha ha ha!” for a while.

Eventually, the song ended, with Jen thoroughly exhausted. The leader of the Cootchie Carols spoke back up, “Are you two ready to give us your names now?”

Despite wearing a blindfold, Jen’s head dropped on its side, facing Maddie, as she attempted to nonverbally and invisibly implore her best friend to not give in. It did not work, especially after some form of tickling caused the less resistant ticklee to break into laughter, “IHAHAHALL TAHALK, I’ll talk!”

“Okay, then talk; tell us your name,” the familiar voice calmly ordered.

“I’m Maddie, and she’s Jen!” Maddie surprisingly volunteered both names, and Jen’s eyes widened under her blindfold. “Now, please let us go! You’ve tickled us for your performance, and now you know who you were torturing!”

“Oh, you naïve ticklee, we won’t be leaving for a long, long while.” A sadistic voice announced. “But since you gave us both of your names, I suppose we could let you have a little break for the next song.”

“Agreed,” the lead Carol came back. “Leave the blindfolds on for this one; we’ll take them off afterwards.”

The Carols broke into another shorter song (“I Saw Someone Testing Tickle Tools”, Song 4 here), and during it, they only teased Jen’s feet as the lyrics dictated. Despite the barefoot tickling, Jen was able to recover some during the song, and she felt relatively energetic when the singing stopped.

Almost right after the end of the song, Jen felt the blindfold being ripped off her eyes. She blinked rapidly to get used to the light in the room, then focused her eyes on the head Carol, who was standing in between the table and couch. “Thank you for giving us your names; I hope you enjoyed that little break,” the leading kidnapper addressed Maddie. “That song was a preview for what we’re about to do with your tummies. Ready, ladies?”

A chorus of cheer came from behind as Jen and Maddie looked to each other again, already dreading what would happen. The head Carol tickled both their torsos as the next song began (“Tickle Tools, Song 5 here),

Tickle tools, tickle tools,
Ticklin’ all the way!
Oh, what fun it is to test
Each and every one tonight, hey!

No escape for you!
Brushes, Q-tips, flossers, feathers
Ticklin’ ‘til you’re blue!

Two of the Carols stepped forward, and the others fell silent for the first verse.

We got out of the snow
Came into your small place
Lookin’ for tools we go
Found some in this case!

Several of the other Carols left in the middle of the verse, and Jen heard a door creak open, which she guessed was to the tickle tool cabinet in the living room. The song paused until tools began to fly over to the tickling Carols, and as the testing started, the singing resumed,

We will find everything
To make you laugh out loud.

Maddie and Jen started begging as tools were shoved into their tickle buttons, which the ticklers called out to the singers.

(To Maddie) “Paintbrushes make you sing
(To Jen) “One Q-tip and you bowed!

Everyone joined in on the chorus as the Q-tip and paintbrush worked in the two bare bellybuttons,

Ticklin’ all the way!

No escape for you!

Two different Carols came from behind Jen and Maddie and took over the singing for the second verse.

Now it’s time to sit
We’ve found out what it worst
You two seem close-knit”
(To Jen) “Flossers wreck you first!

As Jen screamed from the electric tickle tool, the song continued on,

But maybe we’ll decide
To be nice; it’s allowed.”
(To Maddie, as a feather stroked her innie) “Wait, feathers make you cry?
Oh well, no mercy now!

The Q-tip returned to Jen’s button, and both ticklees shrieked as the Carols sang the chorus again,

Ticklin’ all the way!

No escape for you!

Like the “Squealing Night” song, while the singing stopped, the tickling did not. The Carols instead chose to test each tool in both Jen and Maddie’s navels. Like nearly always, Jen somewhat enjoyed everything except the Q-tips, while terrified cries could be heard from Maddie throughout the entire testing. There was a quick exception, when Jen could not hear Maddie because she was enduring Q-tip tickle torture. Of course, with the kind of reaction that Jen had to the tiny white tickle tool, it was what the Carols selected to torment her with afterwards. Jen had no idea how long that tickle torture continued; she lost her mental focus within the first few minutes or so of it.

“Ooh, that was so much fun, and now we know for sure what to use on you two when we need to give you a real good torture!” the head Carol brought Jen back to reality with an announcement. “Q-tips for Jen, paintbrushes particularly for Maddie. Of course, we can really throw the whole kitchen sink at Maddie, but I think the paintbrushes were the best. Now that we’ve got those tools in mind, I think it’s time to up our game a little bit.”

Two of the Carols headed back to the tickle tool cabinet, and several bottles of baby oil flew over to the assembled ticklers. Maddie began to immediately squeal when the ticklers started rubbing oil into her bare belly, and Jen joined her soon afterwards. Like her best friend, Jen received an oiling on every single one of her tickle spots at once. Countless hands rubbed all over her bare skin, and she laughed as her middle received a smothering amount of attention.

Once the hands finally left her, Jen looked down, and she saw her skin gleaming, reflecting the lights in the room. She glanced over to Maddie, and as it turned out, the Carols assigned to her had oiled up the entirety of the mostly non-ticklish midsection. The table-tied captive turned her head, and the best friends stared into each other’s eyes again as they awaited the announcement of their next torment.

Last edited:
Full Song Lyrics and Credits for this part

Song #1: “Twelve Days of Tickles”
Original Song: “Twelve Days of Christmas”
Public Domain Song

Lyrics
On the first day of tickles, I gave to my ticklees
A squeeze for each knee!

On the second day of tickles, I gave to my ticklees
Two armpit pokes

On the third day of tickles, I gave to my ticklee
Three neck traces
Two armpit pokes
And a squeeze for each knee

On the fourth day of tickles, I gave to my ticklee
Four hip grabs
Three neck traces
Two armpit pokes

On the fifth day of tickles, I gave to my ticklee
Five button raspberries!
Four hip grabs
Three neck traces
Two armpit pokes

On the sixth day of tickles, I gave to my ticklee
Six soles scrubbed off
Five button raspberries!
Four hip grabs
Three neck traces
Two armpit pokes

On the seventh day of tickles, I gave to my ticklee
Seven bare side squeezes
Six soles scrubbed off
Five button raspberries!
Four hip grabs
Three neck traces
Two armpit pokes

On the eighth day of tickles, I gave to my ticklee
Eight leg nail wiggles
Seven bare side squeezes
Six soles scrubbed off
Five button raspberries!
Four hip grabs
Three neck traces
Two armpit pokes

On the ninth day of tickles, I gave to my ticklee
Nine back-ear teases
Eight leg nail wiggles
Seven bare side squeezes
Six soles scrubbed off
Five button raspberries!
Four hip grabs
Three neck traces
Two armpit pokes

On the tenth day of tickles, I gave to my ticklee
Ten cute toe tickles
Nine back-ear teases
Eight leg nail wiggles
Seven bare side squeezes
Six soles scrubbed off
Five button raspberries!
Four hip grabs
Three neck traces
Two armpit pokes

On the eleventh day of tickles, I gave to my ticklee
Eleven stomach spiders
Ten cute toe tickles
Nine back-ear teases
Eight leg nail wiggles
Seven bare side squeezes
Six soles scrubbed off
Five button raspberries!
Four hip grabs
Three neck traces
Two armpit pokes

On the twelfth day of tickles, I gave to my ticklee
Twelve bare ribs counted
Eleven stomach spiders
Ten cute toe tickles
Nine back-ear teases
Eight leg nail wiggles
Seven bare side squeezes
Six soles scrubbed off
Five button raspberries!
Four hip grabs
Three neck traces
Two armpit pokes

Song #2: “Squealing Night”
Original Song: “Silent Night”
Public Domain Song

Lyrics
Squealing Night, Suffering Night
None are calm, Skin is bright
On the couch, ticklees lay
Laughing loud as we play
To-ormenting tummies
Tormenting tummies

The walls hide their screams: that's right
No one will, come to aid
Them, they're trapped, bodies displayed
With ticklish tum-mies
With ticklish tummies

Bellies bare, without sight
Blindfolds covering their red faces
And toes tied up with shoe-laces
Tummies making mi-irth
Tummies making mirth

Song #3: “Deck the Rooms”
Original Song: “Deck the Halls”
Public Domain Song

Lyrics
Deck the rooms with sounds of jolly
'Tis the time to punish folly
Sing we now as Cootchie Carols
Fa la la, la la la, la la la
Victims scream in ticklish peril

See the laughing 'lees before us
Stroke the tums; they'll join the chorus
Their laughs are not of good pleasure
Ha ha ha, ha ha ha, ha ha ha
But to us, it is a treasure

Fa la la la la, ha ha ha ha

Song #4: “I Saw Someone Testing Tickle Tools”
Original Song: “I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus”
Original Song by Tommie Connor
Version used by: The Jackson 5

Lyrics
I saw someone testing tickle tools
On a toe-tied tick-a-lee last night
She let me freely creep
To the corner for a peek
Her lee was in such anguish
That paintbrush got lots of weeps

Then I saw someone bring more tickle tools
And the ticklee's face must have been pale whi~ite
Oh the laughter that came out then
From the flosser sticking in
Between her ticklish toes that could not fight

Then the tickler pulled out two new tools
Made sure that the ticklee filled with fright
Hairbrushes scrubbed the feet
While toothbrushes touched then teased
Her bare skin: such delight!

Song #5: “Tickle Tools”
Original Song: “Jingle Bells”
Public Domain Song

Lyrics
Tickle tools
Tickle tools
Ticklin’ all the way
Oh what fun it is to test
Tickle tools
Tickle tools
No escape for you
Ticklin' 'till you're blue

We got out of the snow
Came into your small place
Lookin' for tools we go
Found some in this case
We will find everything
To make you laugh out loud
Paintbrushes make you sing
One Q-tip and you bowed

Tickle tools
Tickle tools
Ticklin’ all the way
Tickle tools
Tickle tools
No escape for you

Now it's time to sit
We've found out what is worst
You two seem close-knit
Flossers wreck you first
But maybe we'll decide
To be nice, it's allowed
Wait, feathers make you cry?
Oh well, no mercy now!

Tickle tools
Tickle tools
Ticklin’ all the way
Tickle tools
Tickle tools
No escape for you

Interesting way to work Christmas music into the story, a bit clunky but you are having to work an entire songs’ lyrics into it so very understandable. I wonder if the Carols are going to get some comeuppance by the end of this, while many things are permitted on tickle island just randomly grabbing people to make sport of is not I think. So either this is sanctioned and I missed that info in which case the are likewise likely obligated to get theirs at some point, or they are just doing this in which case they will likely get caught as they are roaming around as a large pack and someone is likely to have called the jolly jesters on them.

Thanks for the fun work, looking to see where it goes.

Interesting way to work Christmas music into the story, a bit clunky but you are having to work an entire songs’ lyrics into it so very understandable. I wonder if the Carols are going to get some comeuppance by the end of this, while many things are permitted on tickle island just randomly grabbing people to make sport of is not I think. So either this is sanctioned and I missed that info in which case the are likewise likely obligated to get theirs at some point, or they are just doing this in which case they will likely get caught as they are roaming around as a large pack and someone is likely to have called the jolly jesters on them.

Thanks for the fun work, looking to see where it goes.

I tried to minimize the lyrics as much as possible when they did not directly affect the events around them, but looking back, I should have done a better job of it.

The Carols are definitely breaking the law, and they are not sanctioned by the Tickle Cartel. If the Jolly Jesters catch them, they would certainly earn a quite a bit of tickling themselves.

Thanks for the comment! Glad you enjoyed it!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back