• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cootchie Carols, Part 3 (gang F/FF, all over, mostly belly)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 3 of a Christmas-themed story that I have written this year. It is a spinoff of my Tickle Cartel series.

Near the end of this story, it gets a bit more sadistic than most of my stories. However, nothing aside from tickling is used for torture.

At the bottom of the story, there is a poll (links to my DeviantArt account). This will remain open for three days, and then I will post the next part of the story according to the results.

Disclaimer: All songs used here are based on Christmas songs and are not mine (I just changed the lyrics to fit the themes). The original songs are credited in the first comment on this post will full lyrics.

I hope you enjoy the story! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

(Side Note: If I am formatting the songs incorrectly for a story, please let me know, and I will change it as appropriate.)

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

“You two look just perfect,” the head Carol proclaimed after letting the baby oil sink into her prisoners’ tickle spots and minds. “Time for our next song!”

The group of Carols surrounded the two ticklees, stuck a paintbrush and Q-tip into the extra-sensitive navels, and sang another tickly carol (“It’s Beginning to look a lot like Torture”, Song 1 here). For most of the song, there was a torturous Q-tip in Jen’s tickle button, but she did get slight breaks for an electric flosser and then fingers as the lyrics dictated. Other than that, fingers mostly glided over the oiled-up parts of her body, from her armpits to her feet, while the small tickle tool tormented her navel.

Jen’s eyes stayed closed after the tickling ended, and when she finally opened them so she could see Maddie, it was obvious that her best friend had been severely weakened by the musically accompanied tickle torments. Able to see this for themselves, the Carols decided to untie the two ticklees for a real break. Jen got hope that the ordeal was finally over when the chains came off her pained wrists and ankles, but that was not to be the case. The captors allowed their prisoners to use the restroom, and they provided some more water and some crackers to the two. However, the singular exit from the apartment was guarded by two burly Carols the entire time, and both Jen and Maddie were accompanied by Carols nearly constantly. The two were returned to the couch and table, somewhat refreshed, and secured again after moisturizing lotion was rubbed on their wrists and ankles. To make up for that niceness, the captors bound both wrists and ankles together with an extra small rope, just in case the lotion compromised the other bondage.

“Okay, I think that’s enough of a break for now, time to sing another song!” the lead Carol cheerily proclaimed. “We never got to finish a couple of our favorite songs earlier, so let’s do those now!”

Jen was horrified to hear the alternate versions of “We Wish you a Giggly Ticklemas” and “Gonna Tickle Torture You Now” (Songs 2 and 3 here), especially the latter’s bridge. The threatening words were only made worse with the fingers tickling her torso, which allowed her to hear Maddie’s suffering laughter from feathers in her own button. As the Carols sang the latter song, Jen actually thought they were going to knock Maddie out with tickle torture, and she was rather relieved when the tickling ended with the song.

The two ticklees received a quick break while their tormentors got together to discuss their next song, and Jen watched Maddie shake in fear for the entire time. “Well, you two, it’s time for a very special song. You’ll just love what Eight’s got to sing for you, and to make sure you can always hear it, we’ve got something special for you.”

Jen and Maddie both yelled protests when two Carols got out ball-gags and stuffed them in their mouths. Of course, having been restrained securely, the captives really had no choice but to accept the restricting gags. By the time the kidnappers had finished testing the gags with navel tickles, the room around Jen and Maddie had changed. The main living room lights were off, and only the directional reading lamp that rested by the recliner was on. It shined on one of the Carols, presumably Eight. The lit singing tormentor had put on a Santa hat and a red and white dress, and she held a fake microphone in her hand. Her soft singing voice lit up the room (“Tickle Buttons”, Song 4 here).

Tickle buttons”
(About Maddie) “Yes, slip her navel under the tree
For me
Been an awful skilled ‘ler
.”

The Carols guided Maddie to the fake Christmas tree and slid the ticklee underneath before letting her go there. When the singer turned away from her, Jen saw Maddie make a dash on her knees for the door as the song continued,

Tickle buttons
Hurry, catch that ticklee, tonight
!”

As the song dictated, a pair of Carols grabbed Maddie and restrained her on the tickle table. The singing Carol, and her accompanying light, approached Jen in between verses.

Tickle buttons
Oh look out, there’s another one there
All bare
Perfect for tickle torturing now
Tickle buttons
Two to tickle torture tonight
!”

Jen let out a muffled squeak as her navel was poked, and Eight backed away to sing some more,

Think of all the fun they’ve missed.
Think of all the tools that I could list.
I bet they’d go so crazy,
If I tickle, ‘cause they can’t twist
.”

All the Carols’ attention turned back to the two ticklees for the next verse.

Tickle buttons
Certainly their shared tickle spots
By a lot
And I’m a mean tick-a-ler
Tickle buttons
Let’s all make them crazy, tonight
.”

Eight’s voice pitched up after the pause,

Belly buttons!
One little thing, I really need:
Buzz bead
To stick in both their innies.
Tickle buttons
Gonna make their laughs last all night
.”

The singer went around Maddie, ending up by the two sets of bare feet, as two Carols came up beside the midsections, carrying something.

Ticklish navels
Fill them both up with honey
Funny
They’ll be laughing so hard
Tickle buttons
Getting wrecked with tickles, tonight
!”

Two fingers were wiggling in the now honey-filled bellybuttons, getting more muffled laughter out of them.

Come and tickle torture them!
All my Carols, put in buzzing gems!
They would laugh and cry so loud
But their gags will muffle the sound
!”

As stated in the lyrics, Jen’s honey navel was occupied by something large and buzzing, and she screamed into her gag. Although she could not see Maddie, Jen figured that her best friend was feeling a similar tickle torture. The gags, however, kept their ears open for the final verse and ending,

Tickle buttons
Forgot to mention one little thing
A ding
It says the flossers are charged.
Tickle buttons
Cootchie Carols tickle ‘em, tonight!
Cootchie Carols tickle ‘em, tonight!

Tickle them…
Tonight
!”

As the song concluded, flossers were stuck in the resisting innies, and the two ticklees thrashed around in their bondage. After several minutes of torturous electric-powered tickles, the tools finally left the tickle buttons, and the head Carol announced, “Great job, Eight! That was a wonderful rendition. Let’s get the lights back on so we can see how our victims are doing.”

Just one look over to Maddie confirmed Jen’s guess that she had been thoroughly tortured during the song. “Wow, you gals did great with executing that song!” Eight proclaimed as she looked over the sweaty, exhausted ticklees that she had just ordered wrecked. “It looks like those tickle buttons really are perfect for tickle torture.”

“Yes, but unfortunately, I believe it may have been a little too good,” the leader declared. “That honey we put in looks like it’s all over the place. It’ll be stuck by the time we leave, so Two, Five, Nine, can you… Oh, thanks.” The three aforementioned Carols handed the remainder of the group some cleaning sprays and towels, and the torturers started cleaning up the mess they had inadvertently created. Jen ended up getting released from the couch and bound to a chair in the dining room, since her squirming had thrown some of the honey onto the back of the couch.

Upon being rechained to the couch, now with her Christmas sheet under her back, Jen watched as two Carols came up to her and Maddie’s heads. They mercifully removed the gags from the prisoners, who groaned in pain from the tension that had been put on their mouths. “Okay, next song!” the lead Carol gleefully proclaimed.

Immediately before the song started, a circle apparently made out of paper was set down around her navel, held in place by a Carol. The tickling started before the singing did, and the Q-tip in her worst spot prevented Jen from hearing any lyrics. For the entire song, and perhaps afterwards, that tiny white tickle tool tormented her button while cleaning the inside of it. Jen only heard a little bit of her screeching before her mind went to mush once again under that evil tool’s ministrations.

Finally, the tickle torture ended, but Jen felt something soft on her belly not too long after. She made a half-hearted attempt to look down while lightly giggling with Maddie, and saw that it was a wet cloth, probably meant to clean her tickle spot. It only stayed in for a short bit before being removed. Following the light, ticklish cleaning of their worst spots, Jen and Maddie were released from the chair and couch once more. They were allowed to use the restroom, replenish their exhausted bodies with food and water, and the Carols even let them stretch a little, with supervision.

After the little break came the worst tickle torture by far. Jen occasionally opened her eyes to register that the Carols were engaged in a chorus, but her knowledge went away immediately as Q-tips ravaged her bellybutton. In the rare chance that she snuck a peek at her best friend, Maddie seemed to be suffering just as much, presumably with paintbrushes on her bare button. This torture went on for what felt like a lifetime, and Jen was about to pass out when it stopped. Upon regaining her senses, she took a look over to Maddie. Her best friend’s chest was moving up and down, but she was not moving anything else, and Jen anxiously wondered, “What happened to her?”

“She’ll be fine; she just passed out a couple of times,” the head Carol nonchalantly proclaimed, revealing that they were not kidding with the alternate bridge to their earlier song. “We stopped and helped her wake up before, but you know, I think we can let her rest for a few more minutes now.”

“No! Maddie!” Jen violently pulled at her restraints, wanting to make sure her best friend was alright. “Maddie!”

“She’s just sleeping,” the head Carol mocked the conscious ticklee’s attempts to check on her worn-out roommate. “She’ll be fine; we usually make ticklees pass out at one point or another. Stop your worrying.” Jen continued to call out for her best friend after flashing a furious look at the Carol, but the leading kidnapper just sighed and collected her fellow tormentors.

The Carols convened for a few minutes, and then one of them put a bag near Maddie’s face. Soon, the weaker ticklee gasped for air and opened her eyes wide. “What happened?” One look towards the ticklers panicked her. “No, no, no more! Please! Not again!”

“We’re going to start a new song,” the Carol dictated, her voice showing no mercy for the ticklee she had forced to pass out, “and it’s all about you!”

“What?” Maddie fearfully questioned.

Ignoring her, the Carols began their next song (“Maddie the Ticklee”, Song 5 here). The Carols spent roughly the first two-thirds of the song switching out what two ticklers were working on a frantic Maddie’s bellybutton. All sorts of tools were used, from the devastating paintbrushes to flossers, to toothbrushes, to feathers. Finally, they used a Q-tip on Maddie when they got to the part that they wanted her to hear.

The Carols sung a few lyrics that would have come from Maddie, and then they began to tickle torture her until she agreed to repeat them. A Q-tip twirled around the outside edge of her button while she giggled out, “Please run. Have different fun, now before I go crazy.” Immediately, the Carols complied, ceasing the tickling on their weaker victim. When the group resumed its song, they moved over to Jen, dividing up the torture of her entire bikini-clad body with a wheel, as dictated by the lyrics. Jen heard Maddie shout out a few times, but six Q-tips on her abdomen, two of which were torturing her navel, prevented her from understanding anything. Eventually, the musical voices stopped, but neither Maddie’s shouting, nor the tickling, ceased with it.

“Jen, Jen, are you alright?” Jen heard her best friend call out after all the tickling left and her laughter died down.

Jen was only able to groan loudly in response.

“Well, we’d like to extend a very big thank you to our ticklees for tonight’s performance,” the head Carol broadcasted as the other ten kidnappers began to put tools away. “We would have loved to extend the set, but alas, we have to go.”

Jen was overjoyed. She and Maddie were getting freed! After so much torment, the nightmare was finally going to end.

“However, your fun isn’t quite done yet,” the leader dashed Jen’s hopes with a simple statement. “We can’t completely free you; you two need to laugh for a while yet. Ten, Eleven, if you will.” Two of the Carols got something out of their bags, while some others freed Jen and Maddie from the couch and table.

Unfortunately, Jen soon found herself with her arms bound behind her back, while her legs were tied together and attached to a couch leg. Maddie ended up hogtied, with her ropes hooked to the far side of the coffee table. Next, the Carols loosely wrapped a large brace around each bare belly, then slipped two electric toothbrushes inside the braces, one on top and one on bottom. Several pieces of tape secured the toothbrushes to the torsos, and then the braces tightened to pin the bristles inside the victims’ bellybuttons. Although a normal toothbrush’s activation switch would have been pressing against the tummies, and thus would have been relatively easy to turn off, these ones used remotes instead. Sadistically, the Carols turned on Maddie’s two torture brushes, then set the two remotes well out of either victim’s reach.

While the weak ticklee screamed, the lead Carol addressed Jen, “We’re going to give you a chance to get out of this. Where’s your phone?” Jen indicated her room, and the Carol soon returned, cellphone in hand. “Passcode, prisoner?” Reluctantly, Jen gave it, and the torturer pulled up Jen’s contact list. She set the phone on the outskirts of Jen’s reach and told her, “These toothbrushes have all their safety features removed. They will not turn off unless someone uses the remote. Once we leave, you may call whoever you like. However, I should warn you, if you can’t make a call, well, you should just hope someone comes around sometime soon. We charged the toothbrushes to full capacity before coming here, and even I don’t know how much time will pass before they die. Goodbye.” Before she walked out of the apartment, the head Carol turned on Jen’s two toothbrushes, and the ticklee shrieked hysterically as the front door slammed shut.

Upon regaining her senses from the latest tickling initiation, Jen saw all four remotes huddled near the door. Maddie’s loud squealing brought her back to the situation at hand, and she stretched her arms back, managing to grab her phone and pull it closer. Twisting her tickled body so she could see, Jen scrolled down on her contacts. The Jolly Jesters were not on there, and she would have to go through multiple screens to get to where she could dial them. As she screamed again and heard Maddie do the same, Jen decided that she needed to make sure someone got called and came. She flicked her finger to scroll down to the bottom of her contact list, where Wendy’s name awaited. Her finger slammed the Tickle Mistress’ name and, after another pair of squeals, the call button.

POLL QUESTION: After Jen calls Wendy, does she also manage to call the Jolly Jesters? Pick an option here.

Last edited:
Full Song Lyrics and Credits for this part

Song #1: “It’s Beginning to look a lot like Torture”
Original Song: “It’s Beginning to look a lot like Christmas”
Public Domain Song

Lyrics
It’s beginning to look a lot like torture
Everywhere you go
Take a look at our victims’ skin
Glistening once again.
Baby oil’s got that perfect glow!

It’s beginning to look a lot like torture
Lees for each Carol
But the prettiest sights to see
Are the hot spots that will be
In ticklish peril!

A pair of feathers that dust and a flosser to buzz
Are the tools for six and seven!
Teasers will talk; their fingers will walk
On the tums of Maddie and Jen!
And two and three can hardly wait for an opening again!

It's beginning to look a lot like torture
Everywhere you go
There's a lee on the table prone,
One on the couch alone
Sturdy bondage tied to them by pros!

It's beginning to look a lot like torture
Soon the laughs will start
And the things that will make them screams
Are the tools that we did bring
To wreck their spirits and hearts!

Sure, it's torture
Once... more!

Song #2: “We Wish you a Giggly Ticklemas (alternate version)”
Original Song: “We Wish you a Merry Christmas”
Public Domain Song

Lyrics
We Wish You a Giggly Ticklemas
And a Squealing New Year

We'll torment some ticklish tummies
We'll wreck them all night

Now bring us some ticklish ticklees
And bring them right here

Song #3: “Gonna Tickle Torture You Now (alternate version)”
Original Song: “Santa Claus is Comin’ to Town”
Original Song by J. Fred Coots and Haven Gillespie
Version used by: Michael Bublé

Lyrics
You better watch out
Or you might just cry
Scream, shriek, and shout
We're telling you why
Gonna tickle torture you now

We made a big list
Checked it all twice
And no Carol is really that nice

We'll tickle 'til you pass out
Then tickle you awake
We won't stop 'til we're ready
To go and wreck a Kate

Oh!

You didn't watch out
So now you will cry
Scream, shriek and shout
No escape, here's why

Song #4: “Tickle Buttons”
Original Song: “Santa Baby”
Original Song by Eartha Kitt

Lyrics
Tickle buttons
Yes slip her navel under the tree
For me
Been an awful skilled 'ler
Tickle buttons
Hurry, catch that ticklee, tonight

Tickle buttons
Oh look out there's another one there
All bare
Perfect for tickle torturing now
Tickle buttons
Two to tickle torture tonight

Think of all the fun they've missed
Think of all the tools that I could list
I bet they'd go so crazy
If I tickle, but they can't twist

Tickle buttons
Certainly their shared tickle spots
By a-lot
And I'm a mean tick-a-ler
Tickle buttons
Let's all make them crazy, tonight

Belly buttons
One little thing, I really need
Buzz bead
To stick in those innies
Tickle buttons
Gonna make their laughs last all night

Ticklish navels
Fill them up with honey
Funny
They're laughing so hard
Tickle buttons
Getting wrecked with tickles, tonight

Come and tickle torture them
All my Carols, put in buzzing gems
They would laugh and cry so loud
But their gags will muffle the sound

Tickle buttons
Forgot to mention one little thing
A ding
It says the flossers are charged
Tickle buttons
Cootchie Carols tickle 'em, tonight
Cootchie Carols tickle 'em, tonight

Tickle them…
Tonight

Song #5: “Maddie the Ticklee”
Original Song: “Frosty the Snowman”
Original Song by Gene Autry and the Cass Country Boys

Lyrics
Maddie the Ticklee
Got her ticklish self tied up
Just a bikini on, other covers gone
And a button that looks like a cup

Maddie the Ticklee
Has a tickle button, I say
Super sensitive skin, and it's really been
Worked over a ton today

There must have been some magic in
That old flosser they found
For when they stuck it in her hole
She began to screech and pound

Oh, Maddie the ticklee
Was alive as she could be
And the Carols say, she will laugh and play
Unless we let her free

Thumpety thump, thump
Thumpety thump, thump
Look at Maddie go
Thumpety thump, thump
Thumpety thump, thump
Button just like dough

Oh Maddie the ticklee
Just wanted to be free
So she begged, "Please run. Have different fun, now
Before I go crazy"
Now to her best friend
As tick-a-lish, bare skin
Carols went with tools
There were no rules
Chose our spots by rule of spin

We tickled her into a blur
As she tried to squirm and hop
No one dared to pause a moment when
Maddie yelled out, "Stop!"

Maddie the Ticklee
Tried to get tickled once more
But we waved goodbye, saying "Don't you cry!"
"We'll wreck Jen until she's sore!"

Thumpety thump, thump
Thumpety thump, thump
Look at Maddie plead
Thumpety thump, thump
Thumpety thump, thump
But Jen will not be freed

Feel like this hasn’t been picked up as much as it should- I loved it! Very sadistic and teasy, which really compliments your writing style! By far my favourite of your work! Keep it up :)

Feel like this hasn’t been picked up as much as it should- I loved it! Very sadistic and teasy, which really compliments your writing style! By far my favourite of your work! Keep it up :)

Thanks so much! Very glad to hear that you enjoyed it! I currently do not have plans to do another story like this, but I will definitely keep the sadistic and teasy style in mind for future stories.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back