• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cordelia and Fred from "Angel" get it!

oh, i remember lilah, what kind of character is Eve?

she's definately a back stabber and hot as hell, she toys with the angel crew and messes with spike and angel...alot!

When?

Hey, Hell's Tickler. Are you going to post the next part of this one?

conclusion?

Is the remainder of this story coming up or what? Dying to hear the rest of it.

Cordy and Fred Part 8

Half an hour later, Cordelia and Harmony were walking towards the warehouse, each with an unconscious Wolfram and Hart lawyer slung over their shoulders.

“It’s so great that you’ve turned evil, Cordy.” Harmony said happily. “Do, you really think we’ll get rich kidnapping these two?”

“Sure, Lilah’s one of Wolfram and Hart’s big players.” Cordelia said, trying to stick to the story she fed Harmony. “And this other girl, what was her name?”

“I think she said it was Eve.” Harmony supplied.

“Yeah, well she’s just a bonus.” Cordy said as they neared the warehouse where the demon waited. “OK, this is where we’ll hide the hostages in here while we write up the demands.”

“Good idea,” Harmony said pulling open the door. “What do you think we shouAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!” A tentacle grabbed Harmony around the waist while another reached out and grabbed the lawyer off her shoulders. Another grabbed Eve off of Cordelia’s shoulders and she hurried inside and shut the door. Harmony looked around saw a huge demon attached to the tentacle that held her. “Put me down!”

“No.” the demon said as it inspected its new “toys”.

“What the hell?!” Lilah shrieked as she and Eve woke up, and saw that a big demon was staring at them.

“Very nice, very ticklish. You did good.” The demon said as it took their clothes.

“OK, well, I’ll just take my friend and go.” Cordy said, glancing nervously at Fred, who was struggling to catch her breath.

“Go?” the demon asked, grinning evilly. “I don’t think so.”

“What? But youAAAHH!” Cordelia started to say as a tentacle grabbed her and ripped her clothes off.

“I never keep a promise. Unless it’s a promise to make you laugh.” The demon said, grinning.

“You…you…you bastard!” Cordelia screamed furiously.

“Not very smart to insult the demon whose got you in a very vulnerable position.” The demon chuckled.

Suddenly, the tentacle lay Cordy down on the demon’s body; two more tentacles wrapped around her wrists and pulled her arms over her head and two more wrapped around her ankles and pulled her legs out.

“Let go!” Cordy screeched.

“Oh, don’t worry, I won’t tickle you.” The demon said, laughing manically. The tentacles set Fred, Lilah, Eve and Harmony around Cordelia’s prone body. “They will. At least they will if they don’t want to get it themselves.”

“Waking up in the clutches of a Scrofed tickle demon isn’t my idea of fun.” Lilah said, glowering at Cordelia.

“Me neither!” Harmony said angrily.

“But I bet you’d like to get a little revenge on the person who brought you here.” The demon said, fueling the fire and their desire to torture the seer. “Don’t be shy to use these.”

The tentacles lay out the tickle toys for the four torturers. Several feathers, toothbrushes, pens, brushes, pipe cleaners, and feather dusters, all ready for attack. Eve grabbed a toothbrush and said smirking “Let’s have a few laughs.”

Eve ran the toothbrush on Cordelia’s feet and the former actress started howling “HAHAHAHAHA! OH GOD HAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Lilah ran her manicured finger nails in Cordelia’s armpits in various patters, alternating from light scratching to hard tickling. Harmony used her knowledge of past tickle fights with Cordelia back in school and began a vicious assault on her belly, with pokes, pinches and a good dusting with the feather duster. Fred, just glad to get a break from the demon’s tentacles was helping Eve with the attack on Cordelia’s feet by running pipe cleaners between her toes. Cordelia was in hysterics at the hands of her friend, the lawyers and the vampire. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOHAHAHAHAHAP! HAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

The demon let this go on for 30 minutes, and then suddenly the 4 ticklers were pulled away from Cordelia’s prone body. “Well, enough of that, now it’s my turn to play with all of you.”

To Be Continued.

I know I said “To Be Concluded” in the last installment, but I changed my mind. It’s not over just yet.

How about Gwen?
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.s Lovely addition, short but sweet!
P.P.S How about Drusilla? Or the reintroduction of Kate?

GWEN!!! HEATHER, ANNA UR GENIOUSES!!!! U HAVE GOT TO GET GWEN! though she might electro shock the demon...

We had a story which involved Gwen. Remember the thing that keeps her from doing so!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S What about the werewolf Angel dated in the last few episodes?

thats what we've all been wondering, but...in the calibour that hell's tickler writes perhaps a stroy likes this takes time to write and re-write should he feel it's not of his standard but....GOD I HOPE SO!!! I AM BACK IN MY ANGEL FASE AND I AM REWATCHING ALL FIVE SEASONS, SO FINISH!!!!

Cordy and Fred Part 9

The demon set it’s 5 victims in the desired tickling position and attacked. Cordelia, still with her arms stretched above her head and her legs pulled strait down, was subjected to a full body tickling with the feather tentacles. The soft grazing of the plumes of the demon’s feathers was maddening to the seer. But it added to the torment by running electric toothbrushes on her ribs and the soles of her feet. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA! STOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAP!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO GOHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAD!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Fred’s torment resumed as well. The eight-fingered hands attacked her belly, feet and ribs, and the mouth tentacles began blowing raspberries in her armpits. “AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! GAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA!!”

And the demon was having a ball with its 3 new “toys”. It had hogtied Harmony and was now administering its hand tentacles to her vulnerable body. It ran its eight fingers on her feet and sawed its feathers between her toes. The hands went to town on the rest of her body, massaging her sides, ribs and hips and running their nails in her underarms. The blonde vampire was going crazy. “AAAAAH!! AAAAHHH!!! AHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO FAIR! NO FAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!”

Lilah and Eve were held back-to-back, with their arms held over their heads. The tentacles ran their tufts of hair along their legs, they attacked their tummies with the feathers, and the demon hands aimed for their armpits and feet. They were laughing so hard they didn’t even notice that they’d banged their heads against each other over and over. “HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOHAHAHAHAHAHAP! I’LL GIVE YOU ANYTHIHEHEING! MONEHEHEHEHHEHEEY, POWERHAHAHAHAHAHA, WHATEVER YOU WAHAHAHAHAHANT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!” screamed Lilah.

“All I want is for you to laugh.” The demon said smirking.

“PLEHEHEHEHEASE!!! NO MORE! NO MOHOHOHOHORE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Squealed Eve, the ticklish torture of her tiny body driving her mad. “OH GOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAD STOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!”

“Oh this is great! This really grAAAHH!” The demon suddenly yelled in pain. Its tentacles stopped their work on the five women and began to flail around, but its grip on its victims didn’t let up. The five women watched in horror as the demon ripped in half down the middle. The 2 halves began to change and became two separate demons, one held Cordelia, Eve and Harmony, and the other held Fred and Lilah. “Wow, you ladies really are good, I’ve been tickling for centuries without dividing.”

“What the hell?” Cordelia asked, perplexed by this.

“He divided like a cell.” Fred said surprised.

“Yeah, it’s how my species reproduces.” The second demon said. “When we feed enough, we divide.”

“But now we got a problem,” the first demon said looking at their captives. “You’ve got three victims and I only have two.”

“Not a problem.” The second demon said, reaching into Lilah’s clothes and pulling out her cell phone. It dialed a number while the other demon and the 5 captives looked on. “Hello, Gwen Raiden, I understand you’re an exceptional thief. I have a job for you. Meet me in the warehouse on the edge of town and we’ll discuss the price.” And the demon hung up.

“Ah, now we’ll have six.” The other demon said, grinning. “But why stop there?” the demon took the cell phone from and dialed another number. “Hello, is this detective Kate Lockley? I need your help, there’s a man in a warehouse with a girl hostage, get down here now!” and it hung up and dialed another number. “Nina Ash? Hello, I’m the art critic James Jameson. I’ve seen your work and I love it! I wanted your opinion on a piece I’m working on. Come to the warehouse and we’ll talk.”

“Nice.” The other demon said, smiling evilly.

“Why settle for six when we can have eight?

To Be Continued..

Wow

Please don't keep us waiting with this next one. And throwing in Nina and Gwen. You are a god man to say the least

someone is an Angel fanatic! HAHAH i love it man keep it a'comin

Cordy and Fred Part 10

Yeah, Nina’s the werewolf girl in season five, but she hasn’t been turned into a werewolf yet in this story.

Gwen Raiden, expert thief and electro-freak, walked up to the warehouse she was supposed to meet her new client at, only to find two blondes waiting there.

“Are you here for the job too?” Gwen asked.

“No, I’m a private investigator, and somebody called me about a hostage situation.” Kate said.

“I’m guessing there isn’t an art critic here.” Nina said.

“I guess we all got called on a wild goose chAAAASE!” Gwen yelped as she was suddenly yanked through the door of the warehouse.

“What the hell?” Nina asked, really scared.

“Stay calm,” Kate said pulling out her gun. “Everything will be AH!” A tentacle grabbed her gun and pulled her inside. Nina turned to run but was also grabbed by the tentacles and taken inside.

“What the hell is going on?!” Nina screeched terrified.

“Welcome to the party.” Lilah said sarcastically.

“This party’s over!” said Gwen, taking off her gloves. She grabbed the tentacle but only a few sparks appeared and then nothing happened. “What the fuck?!”

“Scrofed demons’ bodies don’t conduct electricity.” The demon that held her said evilly. “I guess Electro Girl’s powers aren’t gonna help.”

“Too bad.” the other demon said as it began removing Kate and Nina’s shirts. “I love blondes.”

“But don’t knock brunettes.” The other said, relieving Gwen of her red leather outfit.

“What the hell are they doing?!” Kate asked, trying unsuccessfully to stop a tentacle from removing her panties.

“You’ll find out.” The demon said as they removed the last bit of clothing from their new victims.

“When?” Nina asked nervously.

“Now!” the demons said as they began their tickling again.

To Be Continued.

Yeah, no tickling this time, but you know what they say: "Always leave them wanting more."

Thats messed up man. Please don't keep us waiting too long for the next installment

Inspiration hits a little and is often small in duration. We give hells' tickler credit for maintaining a story for so long!
Love,
Heather and Anna

hell man I am in love with ur story and I swear to GOD this isn't a criticism as much as feeling sad...but, ur stories are getting shorter...does this mean the end is near for the story?!!!!!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back