• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Couple in Ohio looking for a female Lee

TicklinThemFeet

TMF Novice
In our early 40's looking for a lee. We travel through out ohio, and PA freequently. If you check my posts you can read about our earlier tickle sessions with models. Happy to chat ahead of time to see if we are in fact a fit.

Bump Still looking. We've come pretty close this summer to a few meets but scheduling didn't pan out. We are in north east ohio, and Western pa, throughout our work week. Happy to meet and talk a head of time to see if we're a fit.

Bump
Been ghosted thrice this summer so almost calling it quits, but thought we'd shoot out one last try.

In NE ohio about 45 minutes out of Youngstown and Cleveland. Travel a bit to Columbus and Pitt for work often. 42 and 43 respectively. Happy to meet in public and mmake sure we're all a fit.

ik u msgd me but donut give up hope

a pudgy little Lee from thed(m)v is still very interested in getting tickled into a pitiful mess but not one but two tickle monsters ❤

Still looking. We are 42 and 43 respectively, looking for female lees or switch only. Happy to meet ahead of time to ensure we are all real and normal. Travel to cleveland and columbus often. Work twice weekly in Pittsburgh.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back