• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cover art/comic

Angra Mainyu

TMF Poster
I have a question. I remember seeing what I assume was cover art, though it may have been just a preview picture (not the cover). It was on the left side of the screen with the images either here or on Tickle Theater. I'd guess either place would be good to ask.

Anyway, it had a picture of a girl and someone was cutting off her shoes with scissors. What publication or comic is that from? I want to know the name so I can look into it and consider a purchase.

No need to get snippy! Maybe nobody has any info to share! I would recommend checking out MTJ Publishing if it was indeed, artwork. If it was advertised on the side here, it was most likely from MTJ. If you can't find it on MTJ's website, I would strongly suggest winging Jim @ MTJ an email! He's incredibly nice and helpful and might recall the artwork you were looking for. :)

Or maybe one of the talented artists here could be commissioned to re-create the artwork for you? Another suggestion :)
That's the only info I have, i'm afraid. I wish you luck in your search!!!

I actually searched the MTJ website a while ago and didn't find anything. It may be one of their things though. It would be helpful if I remembered the title, and if they had a simple search feature.

I have a question. I remember seeing what I assume was cover art, though it may have been just a preview picture (not the cover). It was on the left side of the screen with the images either here or on Tickle Theater. I'd guess either place would be good to ask.

Anyway, it had a picture of a girl and someone was cutting off her shoes with scissors. What publication or comic is that from? I want to know the name so I can look into it and consider a purchase.

I don't recall the image in question. I went through the cover art for all 300 + of our publications and did not find anything that fit your description.

I'm sorry I could not come up with anything for you. I'll be sure to keep an eye out.

Jim

Well, thanks for trying. :) It was worth a shot, and I'm sure I'll see it again one day. Maybe it wasn't cover art and just a preview picture, but searching those is probably more complicated than it's worth. Thanks again.

Was the girl dressed up as a clown...?

I don't think so. If I saw the image you're thinking of, I could say if it was the image or not. But I don't recall any clowns.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back