• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cover of Yoga Magazine

mk31762

TMF Poster
I kept passing this in the checkout lane of my favorite health food store. finally I couldn't stand it anymore and threw it in with my free range eggs and organic pop-tarts. :xpulcy:

This is my first post - hope it works.

Enjoy!

Welcome to the forum, mk, and congratulations on your first post. That is a lovely shot of a fine looking woman, on the cover of that yoga magazine. Thanks for posting it, and enjoy the forum.

Mitch

Very nice cover!
Enjoy yourself in the forums MK!

Seane is indeed a doll....

seane003gq8.jpg

seane1001sw4.jpg

seaneplatejt0.gif

Last edited:
Congratulations on delurking and making your first posts, mk31762. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

From your screen name, I'd guess we have the same birthday but I'm older.

Thanks. It's hard to offer up anything new if you're not a commercial producer yourself.

It's funny, I read in the magazine that Seane teaches Yoga in Venice, CA. I used to go to Venice frequently on business. Used to, mind you. It's a shame, because I really think Yoga could be a good thing for me. Lol.

And, yes Milagros, it looks like we have a St. Pats birthday coming up. I don't know about you, but I've had 45 years of people with good intentions who think they're being clever with the St. Pats / Birthday combo cards. Like no one has ever thought to look for one before!

Ah, well. I'll complain about anything. Happy birthday in advance.

Thanks for the nice welcome, everyone. I'll keep my eyes open for more scan-able material.

Just so you know...

Yoga Journal is chock full of bare feet shots, flexible toes and more...and yoga rocks my world, too...ok, and all the yoga classes I go to are full of barefoot women, sometimes you end up face to foot in some of those poses....yay! Yoga is good for everyone. Give it a shot and check out Yoga Journal, too!

Forever :feets: ,

Ya know...

I hear yoga is good for allowing one to pass gas without trouble...stinky business yoga, but it's good for you body

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back