• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

coworker story #2.....m/f nylons

nylontickler(m)

TMF Master
Ok...so it's several days after my co-worker's bad day (see story #1). Again, we are the last 2 in the office, just talking. She was sitting kind of reclined and had taken her shoes off...she was wearing black nylon knee highs. I was sitting next to her in a chair.

I had my ankle crossed on my leg. All of a sudden she tries to put her finger in my shoe and wiggles her finger. She asks, "are you ticklish?" I sort of giggle, and say "yes, but you are doing it wrong. Let me show you."

I walked over to her feet and grabbed her left ankle. I started tickling her foot, and she was wiggling and laughing like crazy. Then I grabbed the other and said, "have to even things out, right?" Just as I said that, she said, "Oh no, not the other one..." As I tickled her right foot, she laughed even harder! Then I went back to the first one, and she almost wiggled out of the chair as she was laughing.

Then I pinned both ankles with my right hand and tickled both at the same time with my left. She never stopped laughing!

After a few minutes, I stopped...very turned on, but trying not to show her that. I said, "thats how it's done...see?" Out of breath and still laughing, she said, "ok...I got it."

I think I may have recruited a new member here.....how about you? LOL

I do hope she joins as a member if she does be sure and let us know her screen name. Oh, and very nice story once again.

TicklesFemales

Seems like you have made a good tickling buddy. I hope that she joins the forum.

love to work in your office, hope she let's you tickle her some more!!!!

Good for you.

The start of something cool

In some ways, I think I'd prefer a plantonic relationship with an attractive woman who tolerates me tickling her over a romantic setup. Your two stories about this female colleague have me thinking you may have such an arrangement, nylontickler.

How is your tickling life with your wife?

It's hard to believe almost eight years have passed since I worked with her, but a fantastic, wonderfully ticklish colleague named Mary was my object of tickling pleasure for almost two years on the job. Mary did not like me as much as I liked her so once I changed departments at the company, I did not see much of her. I finally switched employers last year.

In some ways, I think I'd prefer a plantonic relationship with an attractive woman who tolerates me tickling her over a romantic setup. Your two stories about this female colleague have me thinking you may have such an arrangement, nylontickler.

How is your tickling life with your wife?

It's hard to believe almost eight years have passed since I worked with her, but a fantastic, wonderfully ticklish colleague named Mary was my object of tickling pleasure for almost two years on the job. Mary did not like me as much as I liked her so once I changed departments at the company, I did not see much of her. I finally switched employers last year.

My wife is EXTREMELY ticklish, to put it mildly. She knows of my fetish, and will, at times, indulge me. She definitely isn't "into" it, though, and won't tolerate it on a regular basis. But, like, I said, she puts up with me because she knows I enjoy it. Trust me, though, her "interests" don't go overlooked by me...definitely a 50/50 relationship in that way.

My tickle fun at work is definitely platonic - heck, she actually seems to enjoy it! I'll work on her joining here for sure.

Nylon co-workers are awesome. I remember my co-worker Tara was bragging about her new ankle bracelet. I asked if I could see it. She popped off her shoe and raised her leg. I told her she lost something. She replied well most guys seem to take it off anyway so I save a step. I played like looking at it and she then said "go ahead your dying to tickle my foot."

I did give it a soft, gentle tickle on her sole and arch. She didn't respond. I then tickled under her toes and she squirmed and said "sorry not that ticklish but it did feel good."

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back