• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cracked: 13 Animals from your nightmares

Excess

3rd Level Indigo Feather
Do you dare to read?

cracked.com/article/125_13-real-animals-lifted-directly-out-your-nightmares/

Huh, I thought this would be more interesting to more people. But yes, those were the reactions I expected. XD

cool why havn't they been in my nightmares darn it i demand them to be in my nightmares

I wouldn't say they were from my nightmares... an acid trip maybe.

3 things missing from that list: The camel spider, the giant centipede, and Margaret Thatcher. ;p

Yeah, thanks...I clicked on that link, and as a result, I just spent the last seven hours surfing the cracked.com website and soaking up the ungodly amount of awesomeness contained therein.

Now I don't know math. :p

All the things that are actually scary about the camel spider, other than it's appearance, are myths.

Myths: Novocaine-style poison so you can't feel it eat you while you sleep. It actually has no poison at all. It follows the shadows of animals to stay cool if caught under the sun, giving it the impression that it runs after you. And after camels, giving it the nickname. These were coined by soldiers (including my brother) stationed in Iraq, Saudi, etc. to simply scare the crap out of each other.

Facts: The strongest jaws in relation to body size in the animal kingdom. Can often move faster than the eye can track, giving it the proper name of Wind Scorpion. And also one of the most aggressive arachnids in the animal kingdom. It has to be, as it lives in the deep deep desert where there is no food, so it can chase down mice, lizards, etc.

Scientific name - Solpugid. More closely related to ticks than spiders or scorpions. Same with behaviour, they eat and eat until bloated before sleeping it off. There are plenty of scary things about this creature. I used to be a professional with exotic animals and reptile shows. They don't captive breed at all, but they are available for sale if you know the right people, just don't put your hand in a tank with one.

SO THERE!!! :neenerneener:

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back