• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cracking the Safe 2 F/M

Please Rate

• ⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

Ticool

PLEASE RATE IN POLL ABOVE AFTER READING

They stopped abruptly as I repeated through fits of giggles. "Fohour nine seven seheven." The brunette walked over to the closet herself to check the code.

"We're in." They all moved over to the closet and cleaned out the safe, relieving it of the$4600 that hid inside. They gathered their back packs and reconvened in the den where I continued to sit, vulnerable and helpless.

The brunette looked over to the third woman, the one who manned the safe for most of my ordeal. "Since you had the least time to play here's your chance. Meet back home in 2 hours."

"Wait! You have the money, please let me out!"

"You could've made it easier on yourself," the brunette responded. With that her and highlights walked out, leaving me alone with the safe cracker. She too wore a mask, this of the creepy ghoul variety.

She walked over to my feet and crouched next to them. I tried to reason with her. "Please I've had enough, I can't take anymore."

"Well then you should've given us the number sooner," as she said that she slipped a hair tie around my big toes, stretched it back, twisted it and folded it back over my toes. She then sat next to my feet and dragged a single nail up and down my right foot.

"Hahaha no plehehehehease."

"Well since you asked nicely.."

"OH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHE AHHHHAHAHAHAHA!!"

She dug all of her nails into my soles and wriggled them around in one spot. "Man you have some soft feet for a guy," she taunted. She started to scribble her nails sporadically all over my soles.

"BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH GAHAHAHAHA OH GAHAHAHAHAAD!"

"Yes?" She responded mockingly.

"PLEHEHEHEHEHEASE! GEHEHET OFF MY FEEHEHEHEET!"

"Ok." She stopped. Was she done already? She got up, faved me and walked up to my shins and threw her leg over and sat down. "Since you don't like it on your feet."

"No waiAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She reached down and squeezed my knees, letting up and applying pressure over and over. I had forgotten how ticklish my knees were.

"Would you rather me go back to your feet?"

"NOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Then quit complaining."

She continued her onslaught on my knees for several minutes. Finally she let up. She stood up and walked toward the bathroom. She rummaged around for a couple minutes then walked back over carrying my moisturizer lotion, comb and figernail brush.

"Now to step it up a bit."

She sat on my ankles facing my feet. She pumped so.e lotion into her hand and rubbed it onto my feet.

"Thanks my feet were feeling a little dry," I said sarcastically.

"Hmhm cute," she retorted.

"WAHAHAHAHAHAHA OK OHOHOHOHKAHAHAHAY!!!"

She began rapidly swiping the fingernail brush all around my soles up and down and side to side. It drove me insane.

"If you think that's bad..."

"OHHHOHOHOHOH NOHOHOHO AHAHAHAHA!!!" She began brushing across the bottoms of my toes. She fixated on them going back and forth along the base and up to the tips. It was especially maddening when the bristles would run uder my toenails.

"AHAHAHAHOHOHOH <gasp> PLEHEEHEHE<gasp>HEHEHAHAHA!" I began to sob a little between laughs. She had literally tickled me to tears.

"Oh my god are you crying hahaha." She grabbed the comb and started sawing away along the balls of my feet. I began yanking at the ropes around my wrists. I was at my wits end. I couldn't withstand anymore. I yanked harder and harder and FINALLY!!!

TO BE CONTINUED...

DID YOU RATE IT YET?!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back