• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Crazy Midwest Weather pattern

Barbershopman

TMF Master
The next few days, at least here in the Midwest, the weather pattern is crazy.

Right now, Sunday evening it is 42 F, wind chill is 32. It's suppose to drop over the next couple days and by Tuesday night, the low is suppose to be -8 F. The high Wednesday is 8 degrees, 8!. The arctic air pattern is supposed to be brutal. Chicago's HIGH Wednesday is forecasted at -15, with lows reaching -30, this is actual temperature, not wind chill factor.

Even stupider, by Friday, the arctic air mass departs and the high Friday is forecasted to be 58 F.

Stay safe everyone. Be smart about your outdoor activities over the next few days.

Barbershopman

Got the same thing here in Minnesota. Right now it's 2 with a windchill of -11. Wednesday will be -14 for the high with the windchill in the northern part of the state hovering around -50 overnight. Then Saturday it'll be 42.

I feel kind of bad saying this but the high here today was 68. I don't miss Midwest winters at all. If you have to go out be careful.

I feel kind of bad saying this but the high here today was 68. I don't miss Midwest winters at all. If you have to go out be careful.

I like having bad weather part of the year cause then I don't take the good weather for granted. I'll appreciate it more in April and May when it hits 68 up here.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back