• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Create a Commercial

Backstep

1st Level Red Feather
I thought it might be fun for us to post some of our best ideas for a TV commercial utilizing tickling for a mainstream product.

Mine would start with a close-up on the face of the woman from the Glade plug-in commercials looking worried. She says she's been keeping the secret of how her whole house smells so fresh. Cut to previous scenes of fooling her frends with with plug-ins instead of burning candles, baking, potpourri, etc.

Back to her face looking anxious as she says she doesn't know if she can keep her secrets anymore. Pull back to two of her friends holding her ankles. One says "so how do you keep your house smelling so fresh? Come on, tell us the secret!"

Both friends tickle her bare feet while she squirms and laughs. A voiceover encourages the audience to tell their friends about glade products when they come over... or else!

The woman laughing shouts out "It's Glade!" during her 'torture'. Fade to black.

Anyone else have some ideas to share? :)

Well i got Mr.Clean pegged as a complete neat freak and ticklephile,..after he tosses Joyce the all purpose "Magic" Mr. Clean sponge he crosses his arms concealing a tea towel...when Joyce happily finishes cleaning her sink and tiles ,..she smilingly tosses the sponge back to Mr.Clean,..who then points out to Joyce " looks like you have been cleaning in your bare feet"..." they are a little soiled "...then he ties her ankles with the towel...and proceeds to gently tickle the dirt off Joyce,s soles...Mr. Clean theme music in the back ground ,...close up on Joyce,s face ,.."It's all purpose alright"...she says ,.mixed in with ticklish laughter...fade..

Don't let him into your home ladies.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back