• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Creativity Exercise

va_duke_89

TMF Poster
Let's see how creative you can be... You have an empty 20×20 foot room and $1,000 (US) to spend on your perfect tickling setup. Staying within the budget, list everything (with link) you would equip in your room.

Here is the catch... You are the Lee... Everything you equip will be used on you.

Choose wisely!

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

OK I'll participate, kinda...

Plush Futon with 2 pillows
$208.00.
Futon $208.00 2nd.png

Bondage Kit
(Under bed restraint, blindfold, and tickler)
$20.00
Bondage Kit.png

Based on an old advertisement on this site.
Tasha from TA $250.00
She is back doing tickling but due to COVID not sessions.
For the sake of this exercise I'll pretend she comes back.
Tasha Sessions.png

$500.00 spent and $500.00 left over
$500.00 for a 30 min revenge offer
is not unrealistic.

Since I'm not ticklish, I guess I'd just turn it into a garage for my car! But if I were the 'ler, well, that's all together different! Since I'm handy with tools, I could build a lot for a 1,000 dollars! The 'lee would be at my mercy for sure! And none of those useless under bed restraints! I want whoever I'm tickling to be stretched out tight and completely helpless to wriggle anything more than their hands, feet and head! And probably not much movement of the feet either if I made good toe restraints. A little baby oil and this rubber dog hairbrush that I found out works really good on oiled up feet and they are toast!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back