• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Creepy, Dangerous Approach, And, Slithering Away

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Tazzio's obsession with Ross seemed worse than ever.

Tazzio claimed that he could find a woman, or women, maybe multiple, to "testify" that Ross was a sexual harasser and or rapist.

Of course, to prove that Ross was a "rapist" Tazzio would need to have either semen samples, and or DNA, which to Ross's understanding, Tazzio did not have.

Ross tried to stay calm,. but, unfortunately, Ross was distracted, and nervous.

Ross wished that there was a way that he could have Tazzio arrested for Harassment, and False Charges.

At that point, Ross knew that maintaining an even approach was best for himself, his physical health, and Ross and Kayley's marriage.

If Tazzio was worth the penalty Ross would receive, Ross wished that Tazzio could be :"Taken care of"

Ross knew, however, that with Tazzio's likely, "Connections" Tazzio could have Ross, or God Forbid Kayley, ""Taken Care Of"

Ross just wanted to have Tazzio out of Ross's life, but Tazzio appeared to have a sick obsession with Ross.

What Tazzio and Ross were fighting about was /were companies, and business issues.

For Tazzio, however, it seemed to be a bit more "personal"

Ross did not understand why Tazzio was so obsessed with him, on such a "Personal level"

Although Ross was unusually uptight, emotionally, and physically, Ross vowed to somehow "Get Tazzio out of his life for good"

How would Ross finally be able to accomplish this?

That would be seen.

Ross wished that there was a way that he could have Tazzio arrested for Harassment, and False Charges.
That is what I would like to see, too.
Although Ross was unusually uptight, emotionally, and physically, Ross vowed to somehow "Get Tazzio out of his life for good"
You will have to decide if and how Ross can fulfill his vow.

Thanks for the support, mils.

Just so you know, the author is really not feeling well physically, and emotionally.

I was going to be out today, originally, and my plans changed due to "The real T" and his affect on me, for what reason I do not know .

Ross is likely going to "Bury Tazzio legally"

Or maybe have Tazzio jailed for personal and business damages, or, maybe worse.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back