• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Criminal Justice - Tickling as a sentencing alternative for criminals (A concept)

AjEdged

Just a fun a corny idea I've had in my head.

In an alternate world where Judge's could sentence bad woman (or men) who consent to a creative punishment over jail to be displayed publicly for other adults to tickle would you participate? Watch? Or maybe just feel it's all to mean?

For more-so petty crimes. Maybe the perp is made to do it for a few hours a full week.

Like modern day stockade but with tickling instead of throwing rotten food.

Inspired by....myself and a story I wrote Lol.

https://www.ticklingforum.com/threa...ree-kelsey-faces-a-unique-predicament.357331/

Being someone that works with people who break the law and spends his fair share of time around criminals, prisons, and court, I will say this.

In concept, it seems like a fun and "sexy" idea, but IRL it's not. For starters, not trying to generalize or anything, but a lot of the people I have dealt with that end up getting arrested are dirty and stinky and don't really take care of themselves. And don't even get me started on their toenails. No thanks. You can't pay me enough to touch, much less tickle those feet. On top of that, you have to consider the disparity between the number of male and female criminals. Men are more likely to be arrested, convicted, and imprisoned than women by a decent percentage, so the majority of people that would be getting tickled would be males. Now, judging by the change in the story section these past few years and the major jump in /m content on this forum, many people would be excited by this, but I'm not personally into tickling dudes or being tickled by other men, so again, I'll have to pass.

Second, tickling is kinda complicated IRL. It's not like in these stories and videos. I've brought this up before in other posts but how a person is feeling affects their ticklishness. If you have someone who was arrested and them sentenced to be placed in a public stockade and tickled and touched by random strangers in public, they're most likely going to be feeling one of several emotions including extreme anger, embarrassment, shyness, sadness, etc. You get it. Case in point, this will ultimately cause them to be less ticklish. From my experiences, when someone I have tickled has been feeling one of these emotions, despite being really ticklish, their ticklishness has been severely decreased almost to the point where they're not ticklish at all.

Which brings me to my third point. There are a lot of extremely ticklish people out there, but there's also a lot of people who aren't, or only a little, and there's also the fact that after a while they will become desensitized to the tickling. And many people in public don't know how to tickle people correctly.

I could go on all day with more reasons why this wouldn't work but my post I'd already too long. TL;DR: On the TMF, cute idea. In real life: not good.

Being someone that works with people who break the law and spends his fair share of time around criminals, prisons, and court, I will say this.

In concept, it seems like a fun and "sexy" idea, but IRL it's not. For starters, not trying to generalize or anything, but a lot of the people I have dealt with that end up getting arrested are dirty and stinky and don't really take care of themselves. And don't even get me started on their toenails. No thanks. You can't pay me enough to touch, much less tickle those feet. On top of that, you have to consider the disparity between the number of male and female criminals. Men are more likely to be arrested, convicted, and imprisoned than women by a decent percentage, so the majority of people that would be getting tickled would be males. Now, judging by the change in the story section these past few years and the major jump in /m content on this forum, many people would be excited by this, but I'm not personally into tickling dudes or being tickled by other men, so again, I'll have to pass.

Second, tickling is kinda complicated IRL. It's not like in these stories and videos. I've brought this up before in other posts but how a person is feeling affects their ticklishness. If you have someone who was arrested and them sentenced to be placed in a public stockade and tickled and touched by random strangers in public, they're most likely going to be feeling one of several emotions including extreme anger, embarrassment, shyness, sadness, etc. You get it. Case in point, this will ultimately cause them to be less ticklish. From my experiences, when someone I have tickled has been feeling one of these emotions, despite being really ticklish, their ticklishness has been severely decreased almost to the point where they're not ticklish at all.

Which brings me to my third point. There are a lot of extremely ticklish people out there, but there's also a lot of people who aren't, or only a little, and there's also the fact that after a while they will become desensitized to the tickling. And many people in public don't know how to tickle people correctly.

I could go on all day with more reasons why this wouldn't work but my post I'd already too long. TL;DR: On the TMF, cute idea. In real life: not good.
@BlueLine704 Yeah it was meant to be more hypothetical/fantasy scenario, I know in real life it would be kinda weird and not as many hot people or such haha. I'm bi so I included guys and girls.

I was basing it off the story I wrote linked in my post based on the same concept with a woman being tickled as a sentencing alternative if you wanna check it out. Pure fantasy/alternate reality kinda thing ha.

But yeah, I do agree with you. In real life it would be awkward and not work at all.

I actually appreciated your perspective as someone who works that field, pretty interesting.

Thanks for the insight!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back