• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Critical Role Fanfic: Lady Serenthia's Competetion (part 1)

LordByron

Note: this is a series I have started for a lovely friend who has commissioned the piece... I hope you enjoy this first part! Feel free to drop by and visit me at my Deviantart profile as well : https://www.deviantart.com/lordgordonbyron
And if you have a ticklish fantasy you want written... I am always up for it ;)

To the story then...

In the quiet of the Xhorhaus, with a rare break from their adventures, Jester, Beauregard, and Yasha found themselves together in Yasha's room. The room was a haven of tranquility, adorned with vibrant flowers, and filled with a sense of camaraderie that had grown over their time together in The Mighty Nein.

Jester, her vibrant blue skin contrasting with her colorful attire, was perched on a stool, a paintbrush in hand. She delicately embellished the already beautiful floral patterns on the walls, adding her unique artistic touch. Her blue eyes sparkled with creative fervor as she hummed a whimsical tune.

Yasha, with her towering figure and flowing white hair, lay sprawled out on the floor, absorbed in a book she had found in the library. The words on the pages seemed to dance before her eyes as she indulged in a rare moment of tranquility.

Beauregard, on the other hand, couldn't contain her restlessness. She went from doing push-ups to lying on Yasha's bed, her restless energy palpable. Her eyes darted between the two, and a mischievous grin slowly crept across her face.

In an abrupt, dramatic sigh, Beau exclaimed, "Alright, ladies, I'm officially bored." She shot up from the bed and stretched her arms overhead, causing Yasha to momentarily glance up from her book.

"What's got you so antsy, Beau?" Yasha asked, quirking an eyebrow.

Beau shrugged nonchalantly. "I don't know, maybe it's the lack of monsters to punch or people to interrogate. I just need something to do, something... exciting."

Jester, still immersed in her painting, couldn't help but chuckle. She glanced at Beau with a playful glint in her eye. "Beau, darling, you do realize that not every moment has to be filled with adrenaline, right? Sometimes, it's okay to relax."

Yasha, lying on the floor with her book, smiled at her friends' contrasting energies. "Jester's right, Beau. We're allowed to have some downtime."

Beau feigned a gasp of surprise, her fingers grazing the edge of a nearby bookshelf. "Downtime? Is that even in our vocabulary?"

Jester giggled, setting her paintbrush aside for a moment. "Maybe it should be. You could always grab a book or something."

Beau's eyes narrowed in playful defiance as she reached for a nearby book, but her attention was fleeting. She lay back on the bed, her leg casually propped up. Her eyes started to wandered down to her own foot, and she began idly stretching it out, studying its form as she rotated her leg. She looked at the other two, then back to her foot. A faint blush colors her cheeks, as though she was suddenly embarrassed about something she had on her mind.

After a brief silence, Beau, seemingly casual but harboring a hidden curiosity, cleared her throat and broke the tranquility of the room.

"Are you ok, Beau?" Yasha inquired, her gaze shifting from her book to her friend.

Beau shrugged nonchalantly, her eyes locked on her own foot. "I don't know... I..." She was feeling a bit strange... why was her foot becoming so distracting?

Yasha, maintaining her position on the floor, cracked a comforting smile at her friend, "hey, just relax, Beau. If something is on your mind, just tell us." And she continued to read in silence.

Beau, her usual tough exterior momentarily cracking, suddenly seemed to gather her courage. She shifted her attention away from her foot, directing her words toward Jester.

"You know," Beau began, her voice casually laced with intrigue, "I've... well isn't it wierd that I've... well, I've never actually seen your bare feet Jess...?"

Jester paused her painting, genuinely surprised by the comment. Her blue-skinned feet, were covered in light brown flats. A playful giggle escaped her lips as she inquired, "Oh, really? What's got you thinking about my feet, Beau?"

Beau, still aiming for casual, nonchalantly continued, "Eh, just curious, that's all. Wondered if they were blue too."

Jester, her fingers dancing with colorful paint, couldn't resist showing off her own azure skin with a playful wiggle. "Well, of course they're blue! What else would they be?"

Yasha, an amused observer of the exchange, joined in with a teasing tone, "Speaking of feet, yours are nice, Beau. Anything unusual about them?" She was also feeling a bit strange... slightly lightheaded.

Beau's blush deepened, and a flicker of something more than curiosity danced in her eyes. She attempted to downplay her newfound interest.

"Nah, nothing unusual," she replied, avoiding eye contact. "Just... wondered if your... soles were a different color, that's all."

Jester and Yasha exchanged amused glances.

"Well, now you've piqued my curiosity, Beau," Jester teased with a sly grin. "Maybe we should all compare feet sometime."

Yasha, grinning in agreement, added, "A foot-off, perhaps?"

Beau chuckled nervously. "Alright, alright, you got me. I guess I've got a ... thing for feet today. I don't know, just curious I guess..." blushing she covered her face with the book again.

"Well, Beau," Jester purred in her sing-song voice, "if you're curious and want a better look, why don't you just ask?" She slowly started moving towards the bed where the monk lay with her book. Her slow, swinging step showed subtle signs that she also was a bit out of her usual sharp attentiveness.

Beau's eyes widened as Jester made her way towards her. Flustered and blushing even deeper, Beau stammered in response, "I-I didn't mean... I mean, it's not like... I..."

But before Beau could find the words to express her surprise or protest, the cute tiefling had already slipped off her shoes and hopped onto the bed. She wiggled her bare feet in the air, displaying her vibrant blue toes with playful abandon.

Yasha, watching the scene unfold, couldn't contain her laughter. Her kind eyes twinkled with amusement as she enjoyed her friends' antics.

Beau's composure was thoroughly rattled as she tried to process the unexpected turn of events. Her gaze shifted nervously between Jester's inviting feet and the playful twinkle in Yasha's eyes.

Jester continued to tease, her grin growing wider. "Well, come on, Beau! You said you were curious, right?"

Beau, still blushing and slightly flustered, finally managed to find her voice. "I-I mean, sure, but this wasn't ... I..."

Jester giggled and gave a playful wink. "Oh, it's all in good fun, Beau. Besides, what are friends for?"

With a mixture of curiosity, embarrassment, and amusement, Beau tentatively extended her hand and inched closer to Jester's wiggling feet; her eyes focused intently on her friend's uniquely colored toes.

As Beau's hand got closer, she couldn't help but notice the intricate details of Jester's feet. Jester's azure skin seemed to glow in the gentle light of the room. Her toenails were painted with an array of vibrant colors, each one a tiny canvas of its own. They were a testament to Jester's love for art and her playful, creative spirit.

But just as Beau was about to make contact, Jester's playful nature took a mischievous turn. With lightning speed, Jester reached out and grabbed Beau's own feet, which were nearby on the bed. She deftly trapped Beau's legs between her own, her tiefling feet capturing Beau's face in a surprising twist of events.

Beau's eyes widened in surprise, her laughter and protests cut short as Jester's feet pressed firmly against her face. Her muffled laughter filled the room as she squirmed beneath Jester's playfully dominant position.

Jester, with her legs securely holding Beau in place, began to nibble and tickle Beau's soles and toes. She made playful puppy noises between bouts of laughter, thoroughly enjoying her teasing and tickling assault.

"Mmmph! Jesterrr!" Beau managed to protest through fits of laughter, her attempts to speak futile as Jester's feet continued to work their magic.

Jester, undeterred, continued to tease and tickle her friend, her own laughter joining Beau's in a delightful chorus.

Yasha, with her elbow propped on the floor and a mischievous smirk on her face, watched the playful chaos unfolding on the bed with great amusement. She had seen her fair share of battles and tough situations, but this impromptu tickle fight between Beau and Jester was an entirely different kind of entertainment.

Her smoky lavender eyes twinkled with delight as she egged Jester on from her spot on the floor. "Go on, Jester! Show her no mercy!"

Jester, fueled by Yasha's encouragement, redoubled her tickling efforts. Her fingers danced across Beau's sensitive soles, her own laughter filling the room as she continued to nibble and tease her friend.

Jester, after a playful and ticklish assault on Beau, finally relented. She stopped tickling and nibbling but kept her feet pressed against Beau's face, grinning mischievously.

With a playful glint in her eyes, Jester asked, "So, Beau, have you had a good look?"

Beau, still chuckling and slightly breathless from the tickling, gently grabbed Jester's ankles and lifted the blue feet off her face. She couldn't help but laugh in spite of herself.

"Yeah," Beau admitted with an affectionate smile, "I've had ... a good enough look."

Suddenly, their attention turned to Yasha, who had been watching their antics with amusement. However, her smirk had turned into a concerned look as she realized their gaze had shifted towards her.

Beau and Jester exchanged sly grins and simultaneously asked, "What about you, Yasha?"

Yasha's eyes widened in realization, and she let out a startled laugh. "Oh, no, you two. I'm not ... my feet are absolutely out of bounds!"

But her protests were in vain, as Beau and Jester closed in...

but, alas, many things were unfolding in many places at once. Indeed, in many times, so to speak, at once. There was a watchful mind close by to these playful and dear friends, prodding them, without them knowing, towards this fun mischief; and plans were being concieved. But first, we must tell of other times and places distant: indeed in another continent entirely, and many years ago.

-----------------

In the heart of the Whitestone woods, the fading light of a chilly winter afternoon cast eerie shadows among the trees. A solitary deer, its coat faintly fluorescent, moved gracefully among the twilit forest, its hooves treading softly on the frosted ground. The air was still, and a hushed tranquility hung over the ancient woods.

But the tranquility was shattered in an instant.

Suddenly, out of the very shadows themselves, an arrow sliced through the air with deadly precision. It struck the unsuspecting deer, and the majestic creature reeled back in shock and pain. But instead of collapsing to the ground, something far more sinister began to unfold.

Black, sickly tentacles erupted from the deer's mouth, its wound, its very stomach. The once-majestic animal convulsed in agony, a terrible transformation taking place before the eyes of anyone who might bear witness. A gut-wrenching screech tore through the forest, echoing in the chilling air.

And then, like a phantom emerging from the darkness, Vex'ahlia, the Mistress of the Hunt, stepped forth from the dense canopy above. Her elven eyes were sharp, her arrow notched and ready. With an air of unwavering determination, she calmly stated, "No, you don't," and loosed her arrow once more.

The arrow found its mark, and the grotesque creature that had once been a beautiful deer fell to the ground. It writhed in its final throes, the black tentacles withering and dissipating into the snow until nothing remained but a sickening stain upon the pristine white.

Vex approached cautiously, her footsteps soundless on the snow-covered forest floor.
"What the fuck are you?" She asked to the silence, her nose wrinkled in disgust.

Her keen eyes scanned the surroundings, searching for any sign of danger. She convinced herself that there were no more of these vile creatures lurking nearby.

With a final, scrutinizing glance at the putrid remains, she turned on her heel and, with the same grace and stealth that had marked her arrival, made her way back through the woods to the castle of Whitestone. The eerie silence of the woods seemed to close in behind her, leaving only the fading echoes of her skillful hunt. So she walked back home, the Mistress of the Hunt, guardian of Whitestone's woods.

As Vex'ahlia crossed the threshold of Whitestone Castle, the warm, inviting glow of torchlight replaced the eerie twilight of the woods. She was met by the towering, stone walls and echoing halls of the castle, a stark contrast to the cold, silent forest she had just left behind. But the tranquility of the castle was short-lived, for she was not alone for long.

Just as Vex was coming in, Keyleth entered the grand hall, her presence a whirlwind of energy. Her green robes swirled around her as she hurried toward Vex, her expression a mixture of urgency and nervousness.

"Vex, there you are!" Keyleth exclaimed, her voice carrying a sense of urgency. "I've been meaning to talk to you. You see, I've been noticing some signs in the natural world, signs that suggest a rift between planes may be forming nearby. It's been keeping me up at night, and I—"

Vex, her patience waning after her recent hunt and the strange encounter in the woods, interrupted with a touch of impatience, "Keyleth, slow down. Breathe."

The druid took a deep breath, and as the two women walked through the castle's ornate corridors toward the baths, Keyleth continued with a little more composure, "I'm sorry, Vex, it's just... I've been feeling this disturbance in the natural order of things. The elements, the spirits, they're restless, and I can't help but worry."

Vex regarded her friend with a raised eyebrow, her curiosity piqued despite her impatience. "Disturbance in the natural order? That's quite unusual for you, Keyleth. What have you seen?"

Keyleth's words tumbled out in a rambling fashion, her green eyes wide with concern. "Well, you see, there have been strange occurrences, unexplained phenomena. Like the sudden shifts in weather patterns, animals behaving erratically, and I even sensed a fluctuation in the elemental energies near the Sun Tree..."

The half elf couldn't help but cut her friend off, though not unkindly. "Keyleth, darling, I promise we can talk about it, but I'm absolutely filthy after that encounter in the woods. Let's make our way to the baths, and you can fill me in on the way. These creatures, they've been appearing far too often for my liking."

Keyleth nodded, her anxiety palpable but her determination unwavering. As they walked together through the castle's winding corridors, the sound of their footsteps echoed against the stone walls; she continued her explanation, her words flowing like a gentle stream. "It's just that the balance of the elements seems to be shifting, and I can't help but feel that it's connected to these creatures you've been encountering. There are whispers among the druids, and I've been studying ancient texts, trying to decipher the meaning behind the signs."

Vex sighed "This isn't the first time something strange has happened recently. I've been encountering foul and otherworldly creatures in the woods more often than I'd like."

Keyleth's eyes widened in alarm. "Foul creatures? That's not a good sign at all, Vex. It could be connected to the rift, drawing these aberrations into our world."

The two women continued their conversation as they walked, the urgency of the situation weighing heavily upon them. As they reached the baths, Vex turned to Keyleth, her expression serious.

"We need to investigate this further," Vex declared, determination in her voice. "I'll clean up after my hunt, and then we'll gather the others. We can't afford to ignore these signs any longer."

Keyleth nodded in agreement, her worry momentarily eased by Vex's resolve. "You're right, Vex. We... we'll just have to figure it out."

They were standing outside the heavy wooden door leading to the baths; a warm, inviting steam seeped from the cracks, enveloping them in a cloud of comforting humidity. The sound of running water echoed from within, and the soft flickering of candles hinted at a tranquil respite awaiting them.

The moment outside the bath chambers hung awkwardly between them. They stood there, side by side, two capable and strong women who had shared countless adventures. Yet, the simple act of entering the baths together seemed to catch them both off guard.

Vex, with a faint scratch of her head and a hesitant smile, broke the silence. "Well... I'll just... um, get going then." She hesitated, realizing her words might be misconstrued. "I mean, the bath is pretty big, it's not like I'm sending you off or anything..."

Keyleth, ever perceptive but initially uncertain, began to turn as if to leave. Her instincts told her that Vex might prefer to bathe alone, and she was frankly quite a bit intimidated by the worth ranger.

However, just as Keyleth was about to take her leave, something imperceptible, almost like an external suggestion, seemed to whisper in her ear. "...take a bath too..."

A newfound sense of confidence surged within Keyleth, and she turned back toward Vex with a small smile, although blushing. "You know what, Vex? I think I could use a bath too."

Vex blinked, caught off guard by Keyleth's change of heart. There was a moment of surprise in her eyes, but it quickly softened into a rare smile. She stepped aside to allow Keyleth to enter first, her voice warm and genuine.

"Of course, Keyleth. The bath is big enough for both of us. After all, we both deserve the comforts of Whitestones Bath Chambers."

With that, they stepped through the steamy entrance to the baths.
The warm embrace of the humid air enveloping them like a gentle caress. The soft flickering of candles cast dancing shadows upon the stone walls, creating an atmosphere of serenity and relaxation.

As they began to undress, their casual conversation served as a shield against the awkwardness that often accompanied moments of vulnerability. Layers of clothing were shed, revealing the battle-worn yet graceful forms beneath.

Vex started, her tone casual yet fond. "You know, I miss the others. It's strange not having the men around the castle right now."

Keyleth nodded in agreement, a hint of nostalgia in her voice as she folded her robe neatly. "Yes, it's been unusually quiet without them. I wonder what they're up to right now..."

Vex chuckled softly as she slipped into the steamy, frothy bathwater on one side, while Keyleth took the opposite. "Knowing Grog, he's probably wrestling giants... or brothels, with Scanlan."

Keyleth smiled at the mental images Vex painted with her words. "Pike's around though, isn't she? I haven't seen her all day."

The two friends settled into the warm embrace of the bath, the steam rising around them like a comforting veil. Vex sighed as the water soothed her tired muscles, closing her eyes "Yes... I saw her early this morning... told me she would be reading or something of the sort..."

The warm, steamy water of the bath cocooned Vex'ahlia and Keyleth, creating an atmosphere of serenity. They sank deeper into the soothing embrace of the bath, their troubles and worries drifting further away with each passing moment.

But the strange impulse that had overcome Keyleth earlier resurfaced. She shifted restlessly in the water, her movements unsteady, and suddenly—

Vex cried out softly, her instincts kicking in as her leg was grazed by Keyleth's foot. She couldn't help but protest, her voice gentle yet firm. "Keyleth, your foot just grazed my leg. Could you please stop kicking?"

Keyleth blushed in response to her accidental intrusion, her cheeks tinged with embarrassment. "Oh, I'm so sorry, Vex. That was entirely unintentional."

Vex closed her eyes once more, settling back into the bath's embrace. But the strange impulse seemed to linger around Keyleth, and once again, her foot ventured beneath the water, brushing against Vex's leg.

Vex's annoyance and amusement danced in her eyes as she looked at her friend. Her voice took on a teasing, almost menacing tone. "Are you trying to test me, red head?"

Keyleth couldn't help but return Vex's playful smile with one of her own. "Well, Lady Vex'halia, maybe I am," she replied mischievously, a hint of laughter in her voice, but blushing furiously, intimidated. "Or perhaps it's just... the water getting to me."

An inexplicable feeling of chaos seemed to have descended upon them. It was a sensation that defied explanation, a heady and carefree state that left them feeling strangely buoyant, like they were on the brink of laughter at any moment. It was strangely external... as if something were influencing them ever so subtly.

Vex couldn't help but chuckle at Keyleth, her brown eyes dancing with mirth. She dared her friend with a playful glint in her eye. "You know, Keyleth, I dare you to give me your feet."

Keyleth, still blushing slightly and caught off guard by the request, let out a surprised laugh. "Give you my feet? Why on Exandria would you want my feet, Vex?"

Vex teased her, her voice warm and playful. "Well, my dear, you did provoke me with those accidental kicks earlier. I think it's only fair that I have... the uh... opportunity of showing you some manners..."

The luxurious bathwater seemed to shimmer around them, the candles casting a gentle, flickering light that danced on the water's surface.

Keyleth, feeling heady and carefree, slowly stretched out her legs, relinquishing her feet to the brunette half-elf. "Alright, Vex," she said with a laugh, "you win this round."

Vex's fingers, delicate and nimble, gently found their way to Keyleth's feet, tracing playful patterns on her friend's soles.
Keyleth, trying valiantly to hold in her laughter, felt a ticklish sensation creep up her spine as Vex's teasing touches worked their magic. She squirmed ever so slightly, her toes curling involuntarily.

Vex, grinning wickedly at her friend's reaction, moved swiftly to hold Keyleth's ankles between her thighs, effectively immobilizing her. Her fingers and nails danced tantalizingly across Keyleth's sensitive soles. She teased her, her voice dripping with mischief.

"So, the mighty Keyleth, bearer of elemental power, is ticklish, huh?" Vex purred, her fingers lightly teasing the arches of Keyleth's feet.

Keyleth couldn't hold back any longer, and giggles bubbled up from deep within her. She squirmed helplessly, trying to escape Vex's relentless tickling. "Vex, please! Stop!" she begged between fits of laughter.

Vex, undeterred by Keyleth's pleas, continued her playful assault. She took one of Keyleth's feet out of the water's surface, her fingers trailing over the graceful contours of her friend's foot. With a devilish grin, she gently nipped at Keyleth's exposed arch with her mouth, sending shivers of delight through her.

Keyleth's foot wrinkled and squirmed beneath Vex's playful ministrations, her laughter unabated. She wriggled and giggled, her hands splashing water in all directions as she tried to escape Vex's teasing grasp.

As Vex'ahlia continued to graze her teasing fingers up and down Keyleth's foot, a mischievous grin dancing on her lips, their playful tickling session was interrupted by an arrival.

Pike, fully armored and seemingly surprised by the scene before her, entered the bath chambers. Her eyes widened at the sight of Vex tickling Keyleth's trapped feet, and she couldn't help but raise an eyebrow.

With genuine curiosity, Pike asked, "What on Exandria are you two doing?"

Keyleth, still giggling and unable to contain herself, exclaimed, "Vex is torturing me, Pike! She's gone mad!"

Vex, her voice calm and drawling, continued to use a single finger to make Keyleth's foot wriggle beneath her touch. "Oh, she's not being tortured, Pike. She's simply being punished for misbehaving. And if you'd like to join us..."

Pike couldn't help but laugh at the unexpected turn of events. "Well, I... strangely knew I would find you here, although I had no idea why... it was as if I were... I don't know... drawn here" She said thoughtfully, as the redhead's laughter echoed on the walls. She smiled and said "I'm kinda jealous you didn't invite me though, you two" She quickly began to undress, her armor clattering as she set it aside, eager to join her friends in the steaming bath.

amidst fits of giggles, managed to gasp out, "We.. .didn't .... pfff... know where you were... mhhh nooo Veeex!"

As Pike settled into the bath, the warm water enveloping her and the steam rising around them.

Apologies for the misunderstanding. Allow me to correct that:

As Vex'ahlia continued to calmly torment Keyleth's toes, her fingers moving with deliberate precision to pick them one by one, she couldn't help but enjoy the delightful sound of Keyleth's uncontrollable laughter; as she turned her attention to Pike, the small blonde gnome who had just joined them. Still holding onto the squirming redhead, Vex calmly instructed Pike, "Why don't you get Keyleth's upper body, Pike? Tickle her ribs and tummy. It's all in good fun."

But Pike, her cheeks suddenly aflame with a deep blush, looked at Vex and began to stammer. "Well, you see, actually..." She hesitated, her gaze flickering between Vex and Keyleth.

Concerned by Pike's sudden shift in demeanor, Vex arched an eyebrow and asked, "What is it, Pike? Is something wrong?"

Pike's blush deepened as she finally found the words to express herself, her voice timid. "Would you... mind terribly if... could you... tickle my feet too, Vex?"

There was a brief pause as Vex considered Pike's request, her fingers still lightly tormenting Keyleth's toes. Then, a mischievous smile tugged at the corners of Vex's lips. "Well, Pike, since you asked so nicely..."

With a mischievous glint in her eye and a playful smile on her lips, Vex'ahlia relinquished her hold on Keyleth's feet and turned her attention to Pike, the small gnome who had timidly made her request. Vex was more than willing to indulge her friend in some playful tickling, knowing that their laughter and camaraderie were a precious bond.

As Vex prepared to lunge towards Pike's delicate feet, the gnome couldn't help but squeal in anticipation. Her voice filled the steamy bath chamber, a symphony of joy and excitement that mingled with the warmth of the water and the flickering candlelight.

Pike's tiny, beautiful feet, now lifted and trapped in the grasp of the ranger. Pike's anticipation was evident on her face, her eyes sparkling with excitement as she braced herself for the delightful torment that awaited her.

Vex's fingers wiggled playfully in the air as she prepared to unleash her tickling assault on Pike's sensitive soles. The bath chamber echoed with laughter and mirth...

--------------

In the heart of the Feywild, a realm of enchantment and whimsy, a scene unfolded in a place shrouded in mystery and cloaked in vibrant hues. Here, the very air seemed to shimmer with magic, and the landscape shifted and danced to an otherworldly melody.

In a chamber adorned with cascading vines and radiant flowers, the form of a beautiful creature presided... some knew her as the archfey Lady Serenthia Bloom. Cloaked in a gown of vibrant yellow, her features remained mostly hidden beneath a veil of ethereal glamour. Her presence exuded an aura of elegance and intrigue, her every movement imbued with an otherworldly grace.

Lady Serenthia smiled as she gazed upon the images of beautiful women enjoying playful tickling games, their laughter echoing in the chamber like sweet music. Her eyes, hidden behind a delicate mask, sparkled with amusement and satisfaction.

With slow, deliberate motions, the enticing creature began to mix spell components into a shimmering pool at her feet. Her voice, soft as the rustling leaves of a forest glade, purred enchanting suggestions into the pool, weaving spells of intrigue and desire from the very fabric of the Feywild into the pool, where she nurished the chaotic games of the creatures in her pool of Divination.

-----------

In the midst of the Xhorhaus, a playful but mischievous scene had unfolded. Beauregard and Yasha had successfully wrestled Jester onto the bed, with the tiefling now facedown on the plush mattress. Her muffled protests and giggles escaped from beneath the weight of her two friends as she squirmed and tried to kick her way free.

Yasha, her strong form on top of Jester's torso, gently held her arms with her legs, effectively immobilizing them to her sides. She straddled Jester, looking down at her with an amused glint in her eyes. "Looks like someone needed to be subdued," she teased, a playful smirk playing on her lips.

Her muffled protests and giggles escaped from beneath as Jester playfully insisted, "Come on, guys! This is so unfair! Let me goooo!" She wriggled beneath Yasha and Beau's playful domination

Beau, sitting on Jester's butt,her lithe form effectively pinning the tiefling in place; she had her legs wrapped around the tiefling's own legs, forcing them up into the air soles up. She couldn't help but join in the teasing. "Revenge is a bitch, isn't it?" she quipped, a mischievous grin tugging at the corners of her lips.

As they held Jester in this playful and dominant position, the tiefling's soles came into view. Her feet were indeed a striking shade of blue, a testament to her unique tiefling heritage. However, her soles were a soft, white, the skin gradually getting softer from her legs to the vulnerable bottoms of her feet.

Jester's muffled protests and laughter filled the room as she continued to squirm beneath her friends' grasp. "Oh, pleeeease, guys! Don't tickle me! I promise I'll be good!"

Beau just smiled.

"Please, guys," Jester begged with exaggerated sweetness, her voice carrying a hint of playful desperation. "Don't tickle me! I promise I'll be a good little tiefling if you let me go."

With a mischievous glint in her eye and her fingers poised, Beau began to tease Jester's helpless, upturned soles. Her monk's expertise allowed her to explore the nerve terminations with surgical precision, and as her nimble fingers made contact, Jester's initial laughter turned into cries of real desperation.

Jester's soft soles, their pale white surface exposed and vulnerable, became a playground for Beau's playful torment. The tiefling's tail spastically wiggled around, betraying her delight and desperation in equal measure. She howled out and fought against her bonds, her laughter and squeals punctuating her incoherent pleas and negotiations.

"P-Please, Beau, not so much!" Jester pleaded desperately, her voice a melodic symphony of laughter and torment. "I-I'll... I'll bake you all the pastries you want! Just stop! No, wait! N-nooo.... no... m-more, please, but slower... oh, no, stop! I can't take it!"

Beau, her voice as tranquil as a still pond, calmly responded to Jester's pleas, her fingers continuing their relentless journey across the tiefling's sensitive soles. "You'll have to be patient, Jester." she replied, her touch light and teasing, her fingers expertly titillating every inch of Jester's delicate soles.

Jester's laughter grew wilder, her voice reaching higher pitches as Beau's fingers danced across her blue-tinged feet. She arched her back, trying to escape the relentless tickling, but the combined efforts of her friends held her securely in place.

"Beau, please! I'll fill your room with glitter for a whole week, just stop!" Jester's voice was a joyful cacophony of desperation, her laughter ringing through the room. "I'll... I'll paint your room pink, I swear! Anything, just mercy!"

As Jester's laughter filled the room, Yasha quietly joined the playful fray. She had started to tickle Jester at the nape of her neck, her touch feather-light and gentle, her fingers tracing patterns of delight along Jester's skin. A soft, affectionate smile graced Yasha's lips as she contributed to the ticklish torment.

Beau's teasing responses were equally relentless as she continued to caress Jester's bluish feet, her fingers tracing intricate patterns on the sensitive soles. "Oh, Jester," she cooed in a tone that suggested anything but mercy. "I think we're just getting started. But don't worry, we'll make sure you have a truly memorable time."
-----

Beau's teasing responses remained relentless as she continued to caress Jester's bluish feet, her fingers tracing intricate patterns on the sensitive soles. Her words were infused with a mischievous delight that matched the intoxicating atmosphere they found themselves in. The room seemed to pulse with an otherworldly energy, a strange state that had enveloped the three friends, leaving them slightly intoxicated.

As the tickling continued, the atmosphere grew heady and almost dreamlike. Yasha focused her attention on poking Jester's sides, her movements strangely precise and concentrated. Jester, caught in the throes of ticklish pleasure, writhed on the bed, her laughter mingling with sounds of moaning delight.

However, in the midst of their revelry, the room began to change. The windows slowly clouded over, casting the room into shadow. It was as if an eerie darkness was creeping in, and the very shadows seemed to take on a life of their own. They closed in around the three friends, wrapping them in an enigmatic embrace.

Beau abruptly stopped her tickling, her voice crying out in surprise as she realized the shifting atmosphere. Jester, caught in a state of blissful confusion, moaned to Beau, her words a mixture of pleasure and bewilderment, "Why did you stop?"

Yasha silently looked around, her eyebrows furrowing as she tried to make sense of the encroaching shadows. The two friends on top suddenly became aware of their position, dominating Jester on the bed. They exchanged perplexed and somewhat embarrassed glances, as if they couldn't quite fathom why they had been engaged in such playful torment. With a gentle disentanglement, they got off, careful not to step off the bed.

The sudden shift in surroundings was disorienting. The lush jungle seemed to engulf them in darkness, as if it were nighttime in a place untouched by civilization. The cacophony of insects and the eerie cries of unknown creatures filled the air, creating an unsettling atmosphere.

As they exchanged bewildered looks, Beau was the first to voice their collective confusion. "Where the hell are we?" she wondered aloud, her voice carrying a note of unease.

Jester ran a hand through her hair, her earlier mischievous smile replaced by a look of genuine puzzlement. "I have no idea. This isn't the Xhorhaus," she said, her tone a mix of curiosity and concern.

Yasha , ever the calm presence, surveyed their surroundings with a watchful eye. Her noble face serious as she looked at the strange tangle of unknown dark plants. "It's like we've been transported to a completely different place," she mused, her voice steady despite the strangeness of their situation.

The three friends continued to discuss their predicament, trying to make sense of the inexplicable teleportation and the bizarre tickling impulses that had momentarily possessed them. Their earlier playfulness had given way to a more sobered state of mind as they grappled with the uncertainty of their new surroundings.

The trio exchanged swift glances as they realized the necessity of exploring their unfamiliar surroundings. There was no other option; they needed to understand where they were and what had brought them to this bizarre place.

Beau took the lead, her natural curiosity driving her forward. "We can't just stand here," she said firmly, her voice hushed. "We need to figure out what's going on, and the only way to do that is to explore."

Jester, always up for adventure, nodded enthusiastically. "Agreed," she whispered, her eyes shining with a sense of excitement despite the oddity of their situation. "Let's see what this place has in store for us."

They both looked at the third member. Yasha gave a solemn nod. "We should stick together and stay alert," she advised, her eyes scanning their surroundings for any signs of danger. "Whatever brought us here might not have good intentions. Also... we left our fucking shoes at the Xhorhaus. "

The three friends cautiously ventured forth into the mysterious jungle, their steps measured and wary on the strange, dark-purple, organic carpet beneath their bare feet. The ground felt alive, a quivering, wriggling mass that made their soles tingle with an odd sensitivity.

"I feel... kind of vulnerable." said Beau, her usual staff absent, spoke in a hushed tone as they moved through the tangle of vegetation. "This is... bizarre. It's like we're walking on some kind of living moss," she observed, her voice filled with a mix of wonder and unease.

Yasha, ever watchful, nodded in agreement. "And I don't have my sword," she whispered, her eyes scanning the shifting vines and branches that surrounded them. "We should be careful."

As they continued to stealthily navigate through the jungle, the mass of dark vines and bending branch-like structures seemed to respond to their presence, shifting and wiggling as if the entire landscape was alive. The unsettling sensation beneath their feet made them step nervously, their soles hypersensitive to the strange, organic material.

As they ventured deeper into the surreal jungle, Jester's artistic curiosity was piqued despite the strangeness of their situation. "Maybe this is some sort of fae realm... ish thingy...?" she mused, her eyes wide as they took in the surreal surroundings. Her imagination ran wild with possibilities, considering the tales she had heard of such mystical places.

Their journey through the dense vegetation took an unexpected turn as they suddenly arrived at an elegant stone wall that seemed entirely out of place in the midst of the jungle. It extended, apparantly infinitly upwards and to the sides, out of sight. It was as if they were actually in the interior of a massive room rather than an outdoor landscape. There, before them, stood a door, its black surface nearly invisible in the gloom, flanked by two lit torches.

They exchanged puzzled glances, uncertainty hanging in the air. Beau, with her usual boldness, began to approach the door, ready to reach for the handle. But before she could make a move, Jester cried out, "Wait!" Her sharp intuition had kicked in, and "Traps...".

Taking a moment to focus, Jester called upon the Traveler, silently invoking her powers to guide her perception. After a brief examination, she shook her head and confirmed, "No traps. It seems safe." she nodded at the other two.

The door swung open to reveal an immense room, shrouded in a more inviting and cozy gloom compared to the unsettling jungle outside. At the far end of the room, a colossal fireplace blazed with an otherworldly, dim glow, casting flickering shadows across the expanse. It was the sole source of illumination in the room.

The walls and floors were adorned with an eclectic collection of exotic furs and creature armors, each from beasts and monsters unknown to the three adventurers. Strange instruments hung on the walls, some with innocuous-looking pricks, others resembling delicate feathers, and still others boasting tentacles and appendages that seemed to come to life, wriggling and squirming with an eerie vitality.

And an overwhelming multitude of strange doors, different, shifting, covered the walls of this luxurious chamber.

As they cautiously stepped further into the room, their eyes fell upon a mysterious figure seated beside the fireplace. The woman's graceful form was cloaked in a strange yellow garment, and beneath the hood, only her enigmatic smile was visible.

She greeted them warmly, her voice a blend of curiosity and amusement. "Well, well, well," she purred, her smile widening. "What curious guests we have here. Welcome to my abode, dear travelers. I've been expecting you."

The three friends exchanged glances ...

-------------------

In the steamy bath chamber, Keyleth and Pike had managed to capture Vex in their playful tickling trap. Keyleth had used her druidic magic to conjure vines that wrapped securely around Vex's ankles, effectively immobilizing her. The half-elf's head and arms were held in a gentle but firm grip by Keyleth, who laughed gleefully as she nuzzled Vex's ears, the strange influence in the air intensifying their playfulness.

Pike, fully engaged in her task, found herself in front of Vex's captured feet, her delicate fingers tracing patterns on the tanned skin. Vex's feet were a sight to behold, with graceful arches and elegant toes that wiggled energetically in a desperate attempt to break free. The half-elf's soles were smooth and sensitive, each tiny movement sending shivers of pleasure and torment up her spine.

Pike, her cheeks flushed with excitement, couldn't resist the temptation before her. She carressed the arches and gave those elegant toes tiny, affectionate kisses and playful nips. Vex's reactions were immediate, and she went wild, her laughter filling the chamber as she begged and pleaded for mercy.

"Please! Keyleth, Pike, you're driving me mad!" Vex yelled, her voice a symphony of desperation and delight, echoing through the steam-filled chamber.

Pike, thoroughly enjoying her role in this playful torment, couldn't resist responding to Vex's pleas with a mischievous grin. "Oh, Vex, sweety, you're just too ticklish for your own good," she purred, her fingers dancing lightly over Vex's delicate soles.

Vex's laughter grew more frenzied as Pike's nimble fingers continued their assault on her sensitive skin. She wiggled and squirmed within the confines of the vines, her tanned skin glistening with the combination of bathwater and exertion.

Between bouts of laughter, Vex managed to gasp out, "P-Pike, please, I can't take it anymore! Mercy!" Her pleas were heartfelt, but her sparkling eyes betrayed the thrill of the ticklish torment.

Pike chuckled sweetly in response, her fingers trailing along the arches of Vex's feet. "Oh, Lady Vexhalia, where's the fun in that?" she teased, leaning in to plant a gentle kiss on the half-elf's wriggling toes.

But the scene was abruptly interrupted as the water in the bath began to drain rapidly, pulling them into a fast and chaotic whirlpool.

Keyleth, Pike, and Vex struggled to swim against the forceful current, attempting to escape the whirlpool's grasp. However, the whirlpool was unforgiving, quickly pulling them under. Panic set in as they realized they were being dragged into the depths, their lungs burning for air.

Keyleth, eyes wide, attempted to harness her druidic abilities, considering transforming into a water elemental or wild shaping to give herself an advantage. However, she was shocked to discover that something constrained her will; her usual powers felt out of reach, leaving her feeling helpless.

As they sank deeper into the whirlpool's churning depths, the world around them blurred into a dark void. Their struggles seemed futile until suddenly, they found themselves emerging in the middle of a dark, beautiful lake.

Gasping for breath and disoriented, they swam to the shore. The sky above them appeared at first to be adorned with stars, but upon closer inspection, they realized it was a ceiling filled with bright, strange worm-like creatures, creating an otherworldly spectacle above.

Catching their breath, they sat on the shore, bewildered and dripping with water. "What in the nine hells just happened?" Vex exclaimed, her voice reflecting their collective confusion.

Keyleth ran a hand through her wet hair, shaking her head in disbelief. "I've never experienced anything like this before. I couldn't ...My abilities felt... blocked. I couldn't use them properly."

Pike looked up at the ceiling of creatures, a mix of awe and concern on her face. "I don't think we're in our world anymore. Something has brought us here, but for what purpose, I don't know."

Their eyes scanned the dark, lush forest that surrounded the lake, its depths concealing mysteries they were yet to unravel.

--------------

The Blue Room was a beautiful and dark sanctuary, bathed in a soft, low blue light. At its center, a massive feather bed beckoned with an opulent duvet adorned in deep blues and purples, decorated with intricate silver patterns that seemed to dance and shift. The bed was fit for the sweetest dreams.

A grand fireplace nestled against one wall, its flames a unique bluish hue, crackling with an otherworldly grace and casting an ethereal glow across the room. Above it, a large, ornate mirror hung, framed in silver, reflecting the enchanting scene and adding to the room's spaciousness.

A small table near the fireplace held an array of exotic and rare flowers, their petals shimmering with an iridescent sheen, filling the room with an intoxicating fragrance.

In one corner of the room, a tall bookshelf stood, its shelves filled with an extensive collection of tomes, some bound in exotic leathers, others adorned with mystical symbols. The air carried a faint scent of ancient pages and knowledge, enhancing the room's mystique.

In the midst of the room's enchanting embrace, a figure was held captive, ensnared in a web of eerie beauty and darkness; bound to the feather bed like a piece of art on display.

Arms stretched wide above her head, they were secured to one end of the bed's ornate frame, the wrists entwined in unforgiving bonds. At the other end, her ankles were similarly constrained, rendering them utterly immobile. The body was stretched out, an unwilling offering to the room's enigmatic atmosphere.

Bare skin, from the smooth expanse of their stomach to the supple curve of the legs and down to their delicate feet, was starkly exposed to the whimsical ambiance. A bluish cloth, mysterious and alluring, covered the rest of her form, creating an intriguing contrast between modesty and vulnerability. Her blonde hair beautiful and disheveled.

Over the eyes, a blindfold concealed their sight, shrouding them in a world of darkness, amplifying their sense of vulnerability in this enchanting prison.

Yet, amid this haunting tableau, a discordant note of laughter rang out. It was laughter that defied the sinister setting, laughter that danced on the precipice of hysteria. It echoed through the room, a haunting and incongruous sound, sending shivers down the spine.

A feather illicited this devastated response from the desperate prisoner.
The tall and enchanting figure of the Archfey merged with the blue-hued shadows, her presence an ethereal beacon against the surreal backdrop. She moved with an otherworldly grace, her form draped in a cascade of silken gossamer robes that shimmered like moonlight on water.

The long, scarlet feather trailed like a tantalizing wisp of desire. In her delicate, long-fingered hand, she held the feather with exquisite control, tracing it up and down the exposed, stretched-out stomach of the bound figure.

The feather danced along the skin, its touch as light as a whisper, leaving a trail of goosebumps in its wake. With each pass, the stomach contracted involuntarily, reacting to the maddening sensation. It was as if the very air in the room quivered with anticipation, caught in the bizarre dance between captor and captive.

The Archfey's voice, like a lullaby spun from silk, made little cooing noises, her tone dripping with a twisted kind of tenderness, as if she were speaking to an infant.. "Oh, my dear, are you quite all right?" Her words dripped with feigned concern, a mockery of comfort in this surreal moment.

She continued her torment, the scarlet feather descending from the ribcage down to the navel, tracing the tantalizing path of the captive's exposed vulnerability. Up again it went, over and over, a maddening repetition that seemed to hold the very essence of time itself at bay.

The captive's laughter, once hysterical, now wavered between amusement and desperation, trapped in a cycle of pleasure and torment. In the room of enchantment and captivity, the Archfey's actions blurred the lines between beauty and cruelty, teasing her prisoner with a beguiling, melodic cruelty that seemed to defy the boundaries of reality.

Amidst the desperate, manic laughter, the captive's pleas and supplications tumbled forth incoherently, a cacophony of desperate words.

"P-please, no more," she gasped between fits of laughter, her voice trembling with vulnerability. "Mercy, I beg you!"

The Archfey, her taunts relentless, continued to trace the scarlet feather up and down the stretched-out stomach, her eyes glinting with sadistic amusement. She reveled in the torment, her voice dripping with wicked glee.

"Oh, dear one," she cooed mockingly, "Where's your spirit? I thought you'd enjoy this little game."

The feather danced, a devilish waltz upon the captive's exposed skin, as she writhed and squirmed, her laughter a tormenting soundtrack to her pleas.

"Please, I can't take it anym—ha-ha-ha!" The captive's words were cut short by another bout of laughter, her body twitching involuntarily as the feather continued its relentless journey.

The Archfey's laughter intertwined with the captive's, an eerie duet of amusement and suffering. She leaned closer, her eyes locking onto the beautiful young face of the prisoner, reveling in the raw vulnerability she saw there.

"Tell me, my dear," she whispered, her voice dripping with sinister allure, "Where else should I go...?"

With a sinister gleam in her eyes, the Archfey's enchanting figure continued her relentless torment. The scarlet feather, once confined to the exposed stomach, ventured boldly under the bluish cloth that concealed the captive's most intimate regions. A shiver of anticipation coursed through the captive's body as the feather explored uncharted territory.

The captive's whimpers and pleas had now taken on a pitiable tone, the desperation in her voice echoing the torment she had endured before. "Please, no more...! Don't tease me again...! I can't bear it...!" she whimpered, her body trembling in fear and anticipation.

The Archfey Lady Serenthia Bloom, her laughter like tinkling bells of malevolence in these halls that were outside Time, leaned in closer, her lips brushing against the captive's ear. "Should we change spots, my dear?" she whispered, her voice dripping with temptation and cruelty, "Or perhaps, this time, I might allow you to be satisfied. Would you like that?"

As the scarlet feather ventured under the bluish cloth, tracing an agonizingly slow path between her legs, she could only manage pitiful cries and desperate pleas.

The captive's breath hitched at the prospect of relief. Her voice trembled as she responded, "Yes... yes, please, anything but more teasing... I can't..."

The tall, beautiful figure, still feathering the sweetest places, leaned over the captured and trembling body of a young Allura Vysoren, and her lips next to her ears whispered "Well... maybe you should of won my little competition, then, darling..."
-------------

Oooo, this is fab! I love Critical Role, although I don’t get to watch it often enough!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back