• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

cry like a girl gay boy! MM/M

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Justin really wants to make Mitch squeal and cry like a girl, which only takes a few seconds! Mitch cannot take any kind of tickling, and what the boys do to him is total tickle punishment. Mitch has taunted the two of them previously when he helped tickle them, and it is time for the big guy to pay, and pay dearly! Justin does a lot of teasing and fondling, but make no mistake, his mission is to destroy Mitch and get some payback!

you can find this video on my clips4sale store: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/19095

you can also find countless f/m videos on my other store: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/6252

Cry like a girl gay boy???

That's a bit offensive wouldn't you say? I'm a female and straight so to me it's offensive. What if someone said Cry like a girl fat boy? I mean that's just toetally out of character if you ask me. Since this is a public forum and I know you didn't "ask" me I'm still going to respond.

People laugh with many different sounds. So now we know he's Gay like many people are ... i can't even respond anymore I'm a bit taken back.

That's a bit offensive wouldn't you say? I'm a female and straight so to me it's offensive. What if someone said Cry like a girl fat boy? I mean that's just toetally out of character if you ask me. Since this is a public forum and I know you didn't "ask" me I'm still going to respond.

People laugh with many different sounds. So now we know he's Gay like many people are ... i can't even respond anymore I'm a bit taken back.

Oh please, lighten up, those are the words that came out of a gay tickler's mouth, Justin says this to HIS friend Mitch, all in fun.

I think it's clear that the title is a quote, not a commentary, if that would somehow be a problem, so let's leave it at that.

Chill out and whine about something else please YAWN

This is directed to Tickle Abuse first and foremost - I want to apologize for what was said. I was away on business and a friend of mine and I will say his name "Larry" because he is at fault here wanted to sign on and see what this site was about. I was in meeting during the time of this remark but considering this is the name I signed up with it is my responsibility to keep things low key.

Certainly wasn't my intention and normally If I say something or have a comment about something I would send an email to them or keep things low key. Larry didn't as he made it clear to me what was said. I recieved an email from Jeff and took full responsibility for Larry's "actions".

To use my name and make a comment isn't right and he is now aware of that! If he wants to make comments again I told him get your own name but please don't use my name and with disrespect!

So I apologize for my friend's behavior obviously it won't happen again. I like your videos!

As to Mids response - I see that you are protecting a friend on here and that's wonderful to see!

Again this was wrong and my computer should have come with me not left in the room!

;)

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back