• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

CTF - Sandras barefeet and Electric brush M/F

RosandoTS

4th Level Orange Feather
Sexy Sandra is back for a new clip and she will get to know Ticklers nimble fingers and his tickling skills with the electric brush. She is bound in the gangster, in jeans with her perfect bare feet locked in placed ready for tickling! Tickler start with some light touches to her soft soles and the top of her feet, this make for some sweet laughter, he then slowly increases the tickling and start to tickle Sandra out of her mind! Her beautiful feet fight against the tickling but they have no chance as tickler is in control, he tease and titillate her feet all over and Sandra ask for him to stop, but he carries on with the tickle torture. Tickler then use the electric brush on Sandra’s soles, her work slowly and carefully and make sure he tickle every inch of her hot bare feet. He holds her feet in position and tickle in between every toe, and even each toe get to know the ticklish sensation of the electric brush. After her feet have been well truly exhausted tickler teases her upper body, his nimble fingers work quickly and get her ticklish sides, her taunt and gloat with pleasure and Sandra laugh loud and makes a great reaction. Sandra say that when tickling is over that tickling will be her death! She was very glad when the clip end, although we think the tickler would like to carry on! Don’t miss the sexy, extra ticklish Sandra back in action!

Premium membership site: www.tickling-submission.com

Clips Store: http://www.clips4sale.com/2676

Click for preview HD: Sandras barefeet and Electric brush

Attachments

• images042.JPG
    images042.JPG
    329.6 KB · Views: 763
  • images057.JPG
    images057.JPG
    252.3 KB · Views: 544
  • images006.JPG
    images006.JPG
    310.3 KB · Views: 501
  • images022.JPG
    images022.JPG
    241.4 KB · Views: 497
  • images037.JPG
    images037.JPG
    337.4 KB · Views: 788
---------------------------------------

Attachments

• images061.JPG
    images061.JPG
    252.8 KB · Views: 229
  • images082.JPG
    images082.JPG
    312.5 KB · Views: 278
  • images086.JPG
    images086.JPG
    327.3 KB · Views: 197
  • images097.JPG
    images097.JPG
    240.9 KB · Views: 225
  • images101.JPG
    images101.JPG
    319.7 KB · Views: 286
Great to see Sandra tickled again after a long wait but she msut now be tickled on your new device "Mr X" and better is she is dressed with her black pants catsuit and top lke a Mistress) punished by tickling barefeet
thx

I especially love the upward soles perspective in your videos. I am a huge fan of Sandra but, my personal favorite has always been Jane. I really want to see her in this position with bare (not nylon) feet intensely tickled by a gal with long nails!

YESSSS!!! Sandra's back as the ticklee....can't get enough of this girl

So great to see Sandra back and tickled again!!! I think she's gotta be my all time favourite! So ticklish and has some absolutely amazing feet!

Agree with all the previous posts!

Yes to Sandra on Mr.X with her feet tickled, yes to the upward soles and yes I cant get enough of her either! Please tickled her more... ;-)

Great work Rosando and Jane, I will look forward to more of the same!

Helloooooo anyone here ..... no update since 2 weeks and clips store is top47 what's wrong ? same in member area -( .... maybe holidays -)

We are still here :)

New clips now being added, thanks for everyones comments.

Liking the new clips ros! Still especially in love with this one! Hope Sandra features somewhere in your forth coming ticklish plans! ;-)

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back