• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cuckold - Burglar tickles wife

Tickling_Anime

TMF Poster
A commission I did for someone. Hope you all enjoy it!! I'm debating on writing a couple of extended scenes for my stories. So, please if you like them and want to see more. Tell me which story you like, and what you want more of when it comes to an extended scene. You never know. I might write it ;)

Cuckold - Burglar tickles wife

Chapter 1 – Stuck up rich people

Sitting in his lavish office, Hassan clicked his mouse and sent the email to his client. Hassan was the head of a hedge fund. Every day he made trading options, and in doing so made lots of money. A lot of money. More money than most people would see in their entire lives.

Hassan dressed the part. The Kiton suite didn’t look impressive, but it was worth well over thirty grand. The Rolex on Hassan’s right wrist had cost forty grand. To a normal person, this would’ve broken their bank account. But for Hassan, it was chump change. Everything about this man said one thing. Wealth.

For his entire life, Hassan had been aggressive, cut throat. Everything he was to win. To make sure he was making more money than the other guy. Even when he went to pray at the Mosque, giving the most alms became a competition.

In truth, for being the mega millionaire, Hassan wasn’t the most handsome man. He was not ugly in the least. He had strong eyes. His face had a full beard. It wasn’t long, as he kept it well trimmed in order to maintain his professional status. In terms of looks, Hassan was an average looking Pakistani man. It was his clothes that made him stand out.

A young man entered Hassan’s office. He placed a cup of coffee on the desk.

Hassan reached forward. He took the cup in hand. He looked at it. With a disdainful look, Hassan took a sip of the coffee.

“Get out and don’t come back.”

The young intern blinked. “What?”

Hassan turned to him. “Get out. You are fired. That was the worst coffee I’ve ever tasted. I told you what I wanted, and you got it wrong. Get out.”

“I-I…” the young man stuttered. “It’s my first day.”

“And you’ve already failed. Now get out,” Hassan said.

The young man lowered his head and left the office.

Hassan shook his head. “So hard to find good help these days.”

After driving his Bentley home, Hassan entered the mansion. The house had cost roughly over three million to build. It was a luxurious house with multiple bedrooms, baths, and many other types of rooms. It has a massive swimming pool, spa, its own movie theater, and even a tennis court. Large chandeliers hung from the ceiling. In a word, Hassan’s home was posh. Very posh.

“Hassan, you are home. Did you have a good day at work?” asked Hassan’s wife, Inaya.

Hassan smiled at his lovely wife. She was his prized possession. One that spent much of his money on trivia things. But she was one of the most gorgeous women in the world.

Inaya was slim and petite. Yet she was very busty. Her eyes were like shiny, pretty gems that sparkled. Her smile was a magnet that pulled you in the more you stared. And her laugh, oh it was so intoxicating to listen to her laugh.

Like most women, Inaya loved make up. She was an expert on being able to apply just the right amount. Using her skill, it amplified her beauty a hundred-fold. And Inaya was an already naturally amazing looking woman.

Luckily for Hassan, his father had realized what a beauty she would be and had arranged the marriage between them at a young age. Though Hassan at first was unsure about it, he’d been struck by Inaya when he first saw her. He had been grateful to have her. But Hassan treated Inaya not as a person, but as a thing the way he treated everything and everyone.

“Hello, my beautiful wife. What did you spend your allowance on today?” Hassan asked.

Inaya gave a sly smile. “I bought something very enchanting for me to wear tonight to bed. I’m sure you’ll like it.”

“Hm, yes. That sounds good. Is dinner prepared?” Hassan asked.

“Yes, of course,” Inaya said. “I had to scold our chef. He was going to make some low-end food.”

“Low end?” Hassan repeated.

Inaya sighed. “Yes, he thought we’d enjoy something simple like meat and potatoes tonight. I couldn’t believe he said such a thing.”

Hassan scoffed. “Does he think we are poor? Or middle class?” Hassan gestured to the rich marble home around him. “Did he not look around? Did he not think of how much we pay him?”

“I told him as much. Don’t worry. We will not be eating such filth. Common food is for common people. And we are not common people, right my husband?”

Hassan nodded. “No, we are not my wife. Let us eat.”

They sat at a long table, each sitting on the far end. Four servants stood about serving the couple as they ate their meal. The servants made sure to keep the couple’s glasses full of wine and water. It all seemed fine, until one servant dropped a plate.

“Can’t you do a single thing correctly,” Inaya said. She paused. “What was your name again?”

The maid, who had dropped the plate, looked up at Inaya. “It’s Kathy. My name is Kathy.”

Inaya shook her head. “I can’t believe I hired such a foolish person, with such a foolish name. Kathy, please leave. You’ve done enough.”

Kathy looked completely embarrassed and humiliated. She quickly got up and left.

The other three servants felt awkward at this, but none of them had the resolve to say anything. Out of all three, only one had been employed for longer than a year. The three of them had seen this happen time and time again. Both Inaya and her husband, Hassan, expected perfection. When it did not occur, they let you go. What was worse is each of the servants had overheard the rich couple talking about them behind their backs. For any and all people employed by Hassan and his wife, Inaya, they were lower life forms. They were not rich, so they did not matter. It was a brutal class system. One of the servants took it to be their culture as the two had come from Pakistan. But that was a false assumption. It wasn’t culture. It was them. Hassan had been corrupted by the allure of money long ago when his father taught him that anything was for sell, and money ruled the world. Inaya had then seen Hassan wield the power of his wealth. That was when Inaya was exposed to greed, and was taken over by it.

Ever since she was a small child, Inaya believed that due to her beauty, she should always be seen as a princess, one of grace and beauty. This meant she needed to be protected. And Inaya always wanted the one most capable of doing so. This meant whoever was the alpha was whoever Inaya would follow. In turn, this in Inaya’s mind meant she was like a princess, and should always be treated as such.

After eating dinner, both Hassan and Inaya sent their staff away. They were tired of the incompetence.

Now all alone, the two mocked their staff.

“Did you see how scared she was?” Inaya said, referring to Kathy having dropped the plate.

“Yes, she was very weak,” Hassan replied.

“I’m so glad they are all gone. It is so hard to find good help these days,” Inaya said.

Hassan nodded. “I’ve thought the same thing lately. Did you smell them?”

“Yes,” Inaya said. “Should we enact a bathing policy?”

Hassan scoffed. “You can’t wash away being poor.”

“True, you can’t get rid of the smell of the lower class,” Inaya replied.

Both of them laughed at the joke.

Inaya got up from sitting on the couch. “I’ll be right back.”

Hassan didn’t even react.

When Inaya returned, she wore a very sexy, satin, leopard print slip dress that had black lace trim, and a deep V neck showing off Inaya’s ample curves. Thin spaghetti straps held the dress. A small cut in the dress on the left leg showed a bit more of Inaya’s bare skin.

Most men would have literally gone completely gaga seeing their wife dressed in something like. They would have whistled, or maybe become so overcome with lust that they would have picked up their wife, ran to the bedroom and made sweet sweet love.

But Hassan didn’t.

It wasn’t because he didn’t find his wife attractive. In fact, Hassan still thought she was the most beautiful woman on the planet, and was happy he had married her. But Hassan saw Inaya as his trophy. Something he had won. He’d earned her because of his family’s wealth. This was why, instead of being extra horny, Hassan found himself a bit tired. Within Hassan’s beliefs, his wife was a woman, his plaything that he took advantage of when he wanted. Not the opposite. And Hassan did enjoy using her this way. He loved taking her around any company event, or if they went out. So many men, young and old, stared at Inaya with such desire. So much so, that most of these men’s partners ended up feeling jealous. This is what Hassan loved about having Inaya as his wife. She was a thing to parade around and make others wish they had it. Wish they could spend one night with her, but in truth Hassan held her close to him and would never let her go.

But back to Inaya looking hot, and Hassan not wanting to accept her sexual invitation. Hassan saw this form of denial as way of controlling Inaya. He knew she loved to have him shower her. To treat her extra special. In truth, what woman didn’t want such attention. And even further, what human being didn’t want to feel special. So again, Hassan would hold back off on doing such things, because it was his way to show that he was the dominant one in their relationship. Controlling every aspect of it.

“Not tonight,” Hassan said. “I’m a bit perturbed by the staff. I feel I need something to soothe me. Maybe we can just watch a movie or something.”

Inaya looked disappointed. And why wouldn’t she be. “I- yes, of course. Its fine. I just wanted to show you my new sleepwear.”

For a woman to sleep in something as revealing as what Inaya was wearing didn’t quite make sense. You’d think what she was wearing, she’d gone to Victoria Secret and bought it in an effort to make her husband notice her. Unfortunately, her husband had chosen to ignore her in order to assert his dominant control. And Inaya had not bought it from Victoria Secret. It had cost way more than something at Victoria Secret.

Chapter 2 - The break in

That night both Hassan and Inaya slept peacefully. They were deep in dreamland, until a loud sound stirred them from their slumber.

Inaya shot up. She still wore the sexy, leopard print Cammie. She raised the black sleeping mask. “What was that?” She turned to her husband. She reached over and shook him. “Hassan. Wake up.”

Hassan opened his eyes. He turned to his wife.

“Did you hear that?” Inaya asked nervously. “What was it?” She didn’t allow Hassan to answer. She turned to him. “Go check it out.”

Hassan sat up. He got out of bed. It was probably something that had fallen. Once in a while one of their heavier trivets would do such things. Hassan groaned. Why did Inaya always have to have the metal ones? Why couldn’t they get the wooden ones, or the plastic ones? Those had never fallen and made a loud noise that he had to go investigate during the middle of the night. Luckily, it was his day off tomorrow, so he did not need to go into work.
The Pakistani man made his way through the house and into the kitchen. Wearing his silk pajamas, he sleepily looked about and tried to find the fallen trivet. He expected to see it. But they were all still standing. None of them had moved at all.

Hassan blinked. His mind slowly became a bit more awake. What had caused the noise? He turned to see the back door was open. There was a break in the glass. Shattered pieces on were scattered about on the floor. It all began to sink in.

But before he could move, or react, Hassan felt something cold pressed into his back.

“Don’t move,” said a deep voice.

Hassan’s mind came fully awake. Fear came into him. His breathing became heavier.

“Put your hands up,” said the voice.

Hassan immediately complied.

“Good,” said the voice.

“Hassan,” came Inaya’s voice.

Hassan tensed up.

The burglar smiled. He leaned in and whispered. “Looks like the wife is up. Don’t make a sound, or I put a bullet in you, and then I will put a bullet in her. Do you understand?” The man shoved the gun into Hassan’s back.

“Yes, I understand,” Hassan said. He nodded. The fear he felt could be heard in his voice.

“Hassan, is everything alright?” Inaya asked. She entered the kitchen. She gasped, putting her hands over her mouth in shock.

A man in all black boots, jeans, a long black shirt, and a black ski mask stood there pointing a gun at her. He clicked the hammer back. The masked man’s dark green eyes peered out at her from the eye holes in the mask. He smiled at her with a dark grin that showed his pearly white teeth.

“Don’t scream, or else. Do you understand?” the masked man said.

Inaya reflexively put her hands up. She nodded. A concerned whimper of fear came from her.

“Very good. Now both of you, this way.” The masked man pointed the gun in the direction that both Hassan and Inaya had come.

Hassan and Inaya were forced to start walking back to the bedroom. Their thoughts went rampant. Who was this man? Why was he doing this? Was he going to kill us?

“That’s right, into the bedroom. And don’t think of making a move,” the masked man said.

The couple fearfully did as he commanded. They entered the primary bedroom.

The man in the mask looked about the room. There was of course the large, California king bed. There were two night stands on either side of the bed. A small couch to the left, and two chairs to the right. Opposite the bed was a long gray dresser with a tv that hung above it. In the corner of the room to the left of the couch was a fancy painting of an Arabic man on a horse with a curved blade.

“Wow, this is pretty fancy. Must’ve cost you a lot. I like the pool by the way,” the man in the mask said.

“What do you want?” Hassan asked.

The man in the mask shook his head. “No questions yet. First thing first. Sit on the chair.” The man gestured to the chair.

Hassan glared at him. He tried to act defiantly.

But when the masked man pointed the gun at him and said, “Please, I insist. Take a seat. I won’t be asking nicely if you refuse.”

Hassan nodded. He went over to the chair and sat down.

“Good boy.” The masked man took off his backpack, and placed it on the floor. He bent down, always careful to keep the gun pointed at one of them. He unzipped the bag, and pulled out some rope. He went over to Inaya and
handed it to her.

Inaya looked at it unsure of what to do with it.

“Well, tie him up.”

Hassan and Inaya both looked shocked.

Hassan stood up. “Absolutely not!”

The masked man pointed the gun at him. “Sit down and shut up.”

Hassan gritted his teeth but complied.

The masked man turned to Inaya. “Go on.”

Inaya looked at the rope, then her husband, and then the masked man. “You want me to tie my husband up?”

The masked man scoffed. “Yeah. I gave you rope, didn’t I? Go on. Tie him up. Come on.”

Inaya stood there. She hesitated. Then she walked over to her husband.

“Bind his hands behind his back,” the masked man instructed.

Inaya looked at her husband.

Hassan put his hands behind his back. “It’s ok.”

She wrapped the rope around her husband’s wrists. When she finished, she looked over at the masked man. With an air of defiance she said, “What do you want now?”

The masked man smiled. “Oh, getting a bit angry aren’t we? Well, now I want you to tie his ankles up.”

Inaya blinked. “What? No. That doesn’t make any sense.”

The masked man scoffed. “Lady, don’t make me force you. Just tie his ankles up like I asked.”

Inaya was about to shout something back. But she stopped. Looking at the gun, she knew she had no choice. She bent down and tied her husband’s ankles up.

“Now, you are going to secure him to the chair,” the masked man said.

Again, Inaya couldn’t understand why the masked man was having her do this, but with a scowl she chose to do it. She picked up the rope, and tied it around the chair and her husband.

“There, I did it. What do you want now? Why are you doing this? What have we done to you?” Inaya asked.

“Quite a feisty one, isn’t she?” the masked man asked as he looked at Hassan. He turned back to Inaya, and pointed to the bed. “Go over to the bed and sit down,” he commanded.

Inaya rolled her eyes, but did as she was told.

The masked man went over to the chair, and checked the knots. He tightened a couple. He looked up at Inaya. “Wow, pretty good job for your first time. Or do you like tying up your husband? Do you two get off on stuff like this?
Are you two kinky?”

Inaya looked disgusted. “We do not do such things. It is perverse and disgusting.”

Hassan angrily protested as well. “How dare you accuse us of such things. Tell us why you are here and what you are doing?”

“Not yet,” the masked man replied. The masked man took a black collar with a metal chain attached to it, and placed it around Hassan’s neck. He pulled the thin chain down and secured it around the leg of the chair.

“What are you doing to my husband?” Inaya asked.

“Just adding the final touch. Now, lay down on the bed,” the masked man said.

Inaya looked apprehensive, but she crawled onto the bed and laid down on her back.

“Don’t move,” the masked man commanded.

The masked man again reached into his backpack. This time he took out a set of four leather restraints. Each of them had D-hooks which were connected to black straps. “Can I please see your wrists?”

Inaya scowled at her captor. She didn’t want to listen, but one look at her husband and she knew she had to. She slowly raised her wrists.

“By the way, you may call me Greg. That isn’t my real name just so you know.”

Hassan and Inaya stared at Greg, not sure why he was telling them a name.

“Well, Greg, why are you doing this?” Inaya asked. “Why did you break into our home? Why are you tying my husband and I up? What do you plan to do with us?”

Greg smirked. “Straight to business. Don’t you want to talk a little?” He slipped the cuffs onto Inaya’s wrists, and buckled them. He lifted her arms and secured them to the top of the bed. Greg went to the foot of the bed. He put the gun down before he took hold of Inaya’s ankles. With a quick tug, Greg pulled Inaya down. .This made it so Inaya stretched out as far as she could. Her body was nice and taunt. Her arms were held tightly by her wrist cuffs.
Inaya yelped in surprise when he did this.

Greg snickered at her reaction.

“Leave my wife alone!” Hassan shouted.

Greg turned. “Shut up! You’re in no position to stop me. Besides, I’m just tying her up.” With that Greg put on the ankles cuffs on her and secured them to the bottom of the bed. With Inaya fully secured, Greg turned to the couple. “There, now we can have question time.”

“Tell us why you are here?” Inaya spat.

“Isn’t it obvious? I mean, I’m wearing a ski mask,” Greg said. He looked from Hassan to Inaya, but neither seemed to catch on. Greg shook his head. He walked over to Hassan. “I’m here to take your money.”

Hassan raised an eyebrow. “Our money?”

Greg nodded. “Yes, I’m here for the green. The moolah. Tell me where it is, and I leave. It is as simple as that.”

Hassan laughed. “We don’t have any. Our money is in banks. You have wasted your time.”

“Oh really?” Greg asked.

“Yes,” Inaya said. “We don’t keep our money here. We have lots of money. It is why we keep it in a bank. You seem to not know what a bank is. Maybe it is due to you being lower class. A bank is where you keep money. Upper class people like us keep our money there cause we have so much of it. We also keep our money there so someone like you can’t steal it from us.”

Greg laughed. “Wow, you sure have some spunk. What about a safe? I’m guessing you rich bitches have a safe.”

“We don’t have a safe. We don’t keep money here. If you release us now, we won’t call the police,” Hassan said.

Greg touched his chin. “I don’t think so. In fact.” Greg walked over to the large painting. He reached forward. He swung the painting open to reveal a wall safe. He turned back to the couple. “I’ve been watching you for many days now. Waiting for the right time. I know that you, Inaya has quite a collection of jewels, all of which are worth a lot of money. And I know that you, Hassan, like to have at least ten thousand dollars in cash at all times. Though, I also know you have more like twenty grand in there. I was just testing you.”

Both Hassan and Inaya’s heart sank as Greg revealed the safe and spoke, telling them how much he knew.

There was still one glimmer of hope. Hassan and his wife hoped that the alarm system had been triggered and the police were on their way. They just had to keep this burglar talking long enough for them to arrive.

“Now,” Greg said. “I have no intention of hurting either of you. I’d prefer to take the money and run. I’ve also disabled your alarm system, so the police won’t be ruining our evening together.”

Hassan and Inaya couldn’t believe how well this man seemed to know things about them. He knew they kept a safe, and somehow knew about their alarm.

Inaya shivered as she realized the gun wielding burglar could do anything he wanted to them. “P-please don’t hurt us,” Inaya whimpered out of fear.

Greg sighed. “Why do you think I’m going to-” He paused. “Oh, right.” He went over to his bag and put his gun away. “There. The gun is gone. So, now you can see I don’t want to hurt you. But I do want what’s in this safe. So, either you can tell me now. I can leave you two alone. Or…” He paused. He smirked. “I can make you tell me the code.”

“I’m not going to tell you the code,” Hassan replied. Hassan couldn’t help thinking how stupid this thief was. He’d told them he wasn’t going to hurt them, he even put the gun away. Why would he tell a burglar the combination?

Greg shook his head. “I don’t intend to get the combination from you, Hassan.”

Hassan and Inaya raised an eyebrow at that.

“I intend to get it from your wife,” Greg revealed.

“Me?” Inaya asked surprised. “I don’t know the combination.” She feigned ignorance.

“I think you do.”

“You are wasting your time. I don’t know the combination,” Inaya continued the act hoping he’d leave her alone..

Greg shook his head. “I doubt you put your precious jewels in a safe that only your husband knows the combination to. Come on, Inaya. Tell me the combination to the safe.”

Inaya couldn’t believe how well this man had thought this through. His logic was flawless. She glared at him. “You are right, I do know the combination,” Inaya said. She felt that playing dumb was not getting her anywhere. She decided to adamantly refuse. She would not tell this man anything. She would never give in to him. “But I will not tell you the combination to our safe.”

Greg took a step closer to her. “Tell me the combination and this all ends. I will leave you and your husband alone.”

“No,” Inaya said definitely as she shook her head. “I will not tell you.”

The burglar continued to creep closer to Inaya. Like a predator approaching his prey. “If you don’t tell me, then I’ll have to get it out of you.”

The thief’s words scared Inaya and Hassan. Each of the two wondered what that meant. What would he do to her if she didn’t give him the code?

“Don’t you dare hurt my wife!” Hassan shouted. “Leave her alone!”

Greg turned to Hassan. “I already told you, I have no intention of hurting either of you. But I will make her talk, one way or another.” His eyes went back to Inaya who lay on the bed.

She stared at him as he came closer. “W-what a-are you g-going to do to me?” she nervously asked. Her imagination ran wild with all the things he could do to her. None of which she desired.

“Nothing. I won’t do a thing to you.” He paused. “If you just give me the safe code,” Greg answered.

More fear entered Inaya, but she shook her head and pushed it away. She moved her wrists and ankles hoping to get out, but the cuffs held.

“Never! I will never tell you! You are wasting your time!” she screamed. “You’ll never get anything from me.”

“Oh, I think I will.” Greg crawled onto the bed.

Inaya flinched. A shiver ran down her spine.

The thief laid on his side next to the entrapped woman. His head rest on right hand. “Are you sure you don’t want to tell me, Inaya?”

Again, Inaya moved in an attempt to free herself. With her eyes she shot daggers at Greg. If looks could kill, she would’ve ended his existence right there. “You are wasting your time. I will not give you the safe combination.”

“One last chance, Inaya. Tell me the code,” Greg said.

“Not in a million years. Do your worst. I won’t tell you anything. Not a single digit,” Inaya shot back.

With an evil grin, Greg placed two fingers on Inaya’s knee. He slowly walked them up her thigh. “My my, you are so feisty. I like them feisty. This will be so much fun.” Greg looked into Inaya’s eyes. “You dressed so sexily, were you hoping for someone to come along and tie you up. I know you want some attention. Were you just begging for something like this?”

Inaya’s eyes widened as Greg’s fingers got closer to her hips. She tried to buck them off.

At the same time, Hassan pulled at his bonds. He forgot about the collar. The chain went taunt, and loud ker-chung could be heard. Hassan felt pain shoot through him, not expecting it. But adrenaline coursed through him and stopped the pain from afflicting him too much. Anger filled him and he shouted, “Don’t you dare hurt her! Leave my wife alone. She has nothing to do with this. It is me you want.”

Greg looked over his shoulder. “I told you, Hassan. I am not going to hurt her. And she has everything to do with this. I don’t need anything from you. I am going to get the code from your wife.”

Anxiety flooded into Inaya. She tried to keep a brave face on. But on the inside, she was filled with dread. What was this man going to do to her?

“I’m not going to tell you! Leave me alone. Release me and my husband,” Inaya said.

“You are going to tell me alright,” Greg replied.

“H-how are you going to do this? A-are you going to hurt me? A-are you going to rape me?” Inaya asked.

Greg snicked. “What is up with you two thinking I’m going to hurt you. I am not going to hurt you.”

Inaya squinted. “What are you going to do then?”

“Well since you are so impatient and want to know so bad, I’ll tell you. I am going to.” Greg paused. He leaned in and whispered in her ear softly as if he were her lover and was telling her sweet nothings. “I am going to tickle you.”

Inaya’s eyes bulged so much that Greg thought they might pop out. Her eyes got wider and wider. She stared at Greg in complete horror. She shook her head in disbelief. “No, you wouldn’t.”

Greg nodded. “I would.”

“No. Oh, no. Please, don’t do that, anything but that,” Inaya pleaded with her captive.

Greg touched his chin as if contemplating. “Hm. Let me think.” He paused. “Yep. I think that I’m going to do that,” Greg said with a Cheshire cat grin.

Hassan blinked. This whole time, he’d looked from the thief to his wife, unsure of what they spoke about. “What is it? What is he going to do?” Hassan beamed his eyes at Greg. “If you hurt my wife…”

Greg rolled his eyes. “Again, with this.” He turned to Hassan. “Yes?” Greg waited a moment for a response. “What are you going to do?” Greg pushed out his chest. “What are you going to do? You’re tied up. Even if I was going to hurt her, you couldn’t do anything about it. Luckily, I’m not. I would never hurt such a beautiful woman.”

Hassan was angry. He clenched his fists in frustration. He looked over at Inaya. “What is he going to do?” he asked through gritted teeth.

Inaya’s cheeks were red. She wasn’t sure how to tell her husband of what this intruder had planned for her.

“Go on,” Greg said. “Tell him.”

“Tell me, what?” Hassan asked. “What is it, Inaya? What is he going to do?”

Inaya closed her eyes trying to gain the courage to say the words. She took a moment before saying, “He is going to tickle me.”

Hassan raised an eyebrow. “He is going to… tickle you?”

Greg nodded.

At first, Hassan wasn’t sure how to process it. Then he started to laugh.

Now it was Greg and Inaya’s turn to look over at Hassan.

“What’s so funny?” Greg asked.

“You. You are going to tickle her,” Hassan scoffed. “That is childish. It's something that kids do. It is not torture. My wife will never tell you the code due to a little tickling. She is above such things.”

Greg scowled at Hassan. “She will tell me.”

Hassan snicked. “She will not. You see, we are not poor like you. We are rich. And rich people, we do not fear childish kid games. You will only embarrass yourself.”

The moment made Inaya feel so strong. Her husband’s words had such power to them. She thought he was right. She was wealthy, and not some commoner. She was a strong woman. Yes, she was ticklish. Very ticklish. Insanely ticklish. But she could take it. She would not give in to this man.

She turned to Greg and growled, “He’s right. I can take it. I will never tell you the code. Do you worst.”

Greg was happy. The truth was he didn’t mind if she was scared or if she resisted. Either way, he was going to have fun with her. He would break her, and he’d take pleasure in doing so. “I see. Well, if you insist. I will.”

A tiny bit of fear hit Inaya, but she pushed it away. She was so caught up in her husband’s words. Listening to her husband take charge even when he was tied up and unable to do anything, made Inaya feel empowered. She couldn’t let this man get the best of her. He’d broken into their home and threated to take their wealth. No. She would not allow such things. Inaya would stay strong. She wouldn’t laugh. Not even a little bit. She’d never give in.

“How about this,” Greg said. “If you don’t laugh for a whole minute, I will untie you and leave. But if you laugh even for a second, then I’m going to torment you until you tell me the code.”

Hassan couldn’t believe their luck. Just a minute. Inaya could do that. She could easily hold in her laughter for a minute. This would be easy.

“You promise?” Inaya asked. “I just can’t laugh for a minute. If I do, you'll let us go and leave?”

Greg nodded. “I promise. It is as simple as that. You can’t laugh for a minute.” He looked through the slit in clothing and at her smooth leg. He licked his lips. “Ready?” Greg asked.

Inaya didn’t answer. She just glared at the man.

“I’ll take that as you're ready,” Greg said.

A moment went by, but nothing happened.

Inaya expected him to do something, but he did not even move. She wondered what was going on.

Then with surprising speed, Greg’s hand leapt out and took hold of Inaya’s thigh. He squeezed just above the knee.

“Eeeeeeeheeheehehehehe!” Inaya squealed.

It had only been fifteen seconds.

Greg pulled away. He wagged his finger and clicked his tongue. “Ah ah ah.”

“No! That wasn’t fair. I wasn’t ready,” Inaya exclaimed.

Hassan felt a bead of sweat go down his back. “Yes. That was not right. You only surprised her. That did not count.”

Greg wanted to laugh and mention how he asked if she was ready, but he decided to play along. “Ok. I’ll give you another chance. Get ready.”

Inaya steadied herself. She steeled her body. She pursed her lips.

“Are you ready, now?” Greg asked.

Inaya nodded.

Greg placed his hand onto her stomach region. He gently skated his fingers across her flat tummy.

Even through the satin dress, Inaya could feel Greg’s tickling touch.

A smile flickered. Inaya tried to control it. The bubbles filled within her stomach and slowly rose up. She did her best to ignore the sensation, but that didn’t last long. A large, silly grin appeared on her face. Giggles came out of her sweet, pink lips.

“Teeheeeheee! Oh my god! Heheehehe! Stop!” Inaya shouted.

Greg took his hand away. “You couldn’t even last ten seconds.”

Hassan glared at his wife. “Inaya! What are you doing?”

“I’m sorry. I-I,” Inaya tried to think of an excuse.

“Let me guess. You weren't ready?” Greg teased.

Inaya growled. “Give me another chance. One more chance. I will not fail!”

Hassan nodded. “Yes. Give her another chance.”

Greg rolled his eyes. “Fine. Ok. You can have one more chance.”

Inaya prepared herself mentally. This time for sure she would do it. She would not laugh. No matter what, she would not laugh.

Greg got up from the bed and went towards the bottom.

Both Hassan and Inaya wondered what he was doing. Then it dawned on them when Greg stood in front of Inaya’s feet.

“Are you ready?” Greg asked.

Inaya breathed heavily. The truth was that Inaya, like most Pakistani women, loved to keep her feet clean and well taken care of. In Islam, cleanliness was mandatory.

There was tremendous respect for a woman who took care of themselves, and foot care was part of that. There was an Islamic saying that went, ‘Paradise lies at her feet.’

For Greg, he was indeed staring at paradise.

The smooth, silky soles were that pale, light brown sugar with hints of pink. Her dark red painted toes curled as Greg’s eyes inspected every bit of her flesh. It was as if they were trying to hide from his gaze. The truth was they were.

Inaya was always so sub-conscious about her feet. Ever since her husband had told her that a couple of men that went to their Mosque had been looking at them. Now she had a man who had broken into their home. A
mysterious stranger. An intruder looking at them like some sort of hungry, ferocious animal.

“Are you ready?” Greg repeated.

Inaya did not respond. She was afraid of what would happen next. She couldn’t let her husband see. Wishing she could run away and hide in some dark place. But she was stuck.

Greg raised a finger. “Here we go.” He licked his lips. His finger came closer to Inaya’s bare soles that were bound together.

“Wait. Please, I’m not ready,” Inaya said.

The burglar halted his finger.

Three seconds went by.

“Ready?” he asked.

Inaya shook her head. “No, wait.”

A few more seconds went by. Greg waited.

“Ready?” he asked.

“Wait. Please,” Inaya replied.

He sat there. Then he cocked an eyebrow. “You’re just stalling.”

Inaya felt a bit scared. He had caught on. “No. I-”

Greg raised his finger. “You have three seconds. 1,” he started to count.

With a nervous look, Inaya tried to mentally prepare herself. She wasn’t sure if she could do this. She began to doubt herself. She looked at her husband. For his sake, for her sake, and for everything. Inaya needed to hold out.
She just needed not to laugh.

“2,” Greg continued.

Inaya felt scared. She tightened her grip. She closed her eyes. She bit down on her lower lip. Her whole body went tense.

“3! Ready or not. Here I come.” With those words, Greg put his finger right below Inaya’s toes, and slid his finger down the softest sole on the planet.

Inaya wanted to resist. She intended on putting up some sort of wall. A fortress of solitude that would hold against the evil invader. But with a simple, elegant touch, she was instantly reduced to giggles. She tried to jerk her feet
away, but her bonds held her feet in place allowing Greg to float his finger back up the length of Inaya’s buttery soft sole.

“Ohohoho no! Hehehehe! Stop! Hehehehe! Stop!” Inaya shouted. “Hahahaha! Don’t tickle! Hehehehehe! Don’t tickle my feet! Hehehehehe! Stay away from feet! Hahahahahahah! Not my feet!”

“You couldn’t even last a second,” Greg said. “What’s wrong? Are your feet too…” He paused. His finger took its sweet time as it scaled one sole and then went over to the other where it methodically took its time making its way down. “Ticklish.”

Unable to quell the storm of giggles that came from her mouth, Inaya wriggled about. She twisted and turned in an attempt to reduce the sensations, but her actions did not result in the desired effect. She was left to feel the titters come out of her mouth as they stacked more and more. Her laughter grew from a small seed of giggles that bloomed into a beautiful flower of laughter that both her husband and the burglar could hear echo throughout the entire room.

“Bahahahahaahahaha! Oh my god! Hahahahahahaha! Stop!” Her head shook from side to side. “Pleehehehease hahahahaha! They are! Hehehehehe! They are too ticklish! Hahahahahahah! Oh my god, you need to stop! It tickles so much!”

Hassan couldn’t believe it. What the hell was his wife saying? How could she have not held it in? It was tickling for godsakes. It was just tickling. They could’ve been released. This would have ended if she’d just held out for a single minute and not laughed. What was worse is now she was asking him to stop. Hassan was angry with his wife. This was… it was… humiliating.

“You want me to stop?” Greg asked.

Inaya nodded. Through her roaring laughter she pleaded, “Yes, please stop! My feet are very sensitive!”

“Hm, let me think about it,” Greg said. He took a moment, and then stopped.

Inaya breathed heavily. “T-thank you,” she uttered between breaths and left-over laughter.

Anger coursed through Hassan. Not only had his wife given up their chance to be set free, now she was thanking their captive. He couldn’t take it. “Inaya!” he shouted.

Both Greg and Inaya were a bit surprised at this.

“Get a hold of yourself,” Hassan commanded.

Greg got up, picked up something from his bag, and then went over to Hassan. “I’ve had enough of your talking.” He then proceeded to gag Hassan.

Though muffled sounds could be heard, Hassan couldn’t really do much. He was now effectively silenced.

“That’s better.” Greg turned back to Inaya. “Let’s make things more interesting.” He went over to the nightstand and took up the sleeping mask.

“No, don’t you-” Inaya said.

Greg placed it over Inaya’s eyes.

The Pakistani woman was no longer able to see. She was unable to see what her captive had planned for her. Her ears tried to compensate as they listened to every sound. But she could not see, nor hear Greg move his right hand towards her arm. She did however feel his gentle touches as his finger made its way down her arm slowly. Inaya found powerful tickling sensations had doubled. Her body shaking. Tiny titters came from her as the thief’s fingers descended.

“Oh no! Don’t tickle! Don’t tickle!” she begged between giggles.

The burglar did not listen to his prey. His fingers continued until they went to their destination. With a slight pause, they halted. Then with a rapid movement, they dove into her smooth-shaven pit.

Inaya’s howled in laughter. She tried to jerk her arms down to protect her, but only succeeded in making her torturer smile as he watched her struggle in her leather cuffs.

Greg’s left hand shot forward. He grabbed Inaya's left side.

Inaya squealed in surprise.

Greg’s fingers traced in a spiral motion around Inaya’s stomach until it landed in her belly button. There it wiggled about.

Again, Inaya yanked at her bonds. She trembled as the man touched her body. She trembled in more ways than one. It was then that Inaya made an interesting noise. In between her laughter, she moaned.

Hassan stared in disbelief. Did he just hear his wife moan? No, that didn’t make sense. How could you get turned on by… tickling. Could you even get turned on by such things? No, it was impossible. At least, that is what he thought.

“Geheehehehehehahahahahahha! Oh! Give me a break! I need a break!” Inaya exclaimed.

Greg did not halt his movements. He continued to run his fingers along his captive’s body. “I’ll give you a break, if you let me take off your clothes.”

With wide eyes, Hassan tried to speak, but was merely saying things nobody could hear. Hassan’s muffled sounds were drowned out both Greg and Inaya as they were too focused on their own situation. Hassan tried to move, but again the chain stopped him. It put him back into place. Still Hassan stared at his wife. He hoped she would not give in. That she would not allow another to see her beautiful naked form. Especially for her to allow a lower-class foreigner to see what only her husband should see. She couldn’t. She would-

“Ok! Ok!” Inaya agreed. “Just give me a break.”

“You’ll let me take off your clothes?” Greg asked.

“Yes! Please allow me a break!” Inaya stated in between her laughter.

Greg heard the magic words. He stopped. His fingers moved to the leopard print, satin dress. He moved it up and over Inaya’s head. Now, the intruder could gaze down at the magnificent, topless body before him. His eyes explored every bit of her. He especially loved looking at her breasts. They were a bit paler than the rest of her tan body due to Inaya being afraid to sunbathe in the nude. But Greg didn’t mind, he saw a goddess before him.
Inaya was relieved she had gotten the break. But only now did she realize the price it came with. Even without seeing. She could almost feel the man’s eyes gazing at her semi-naked form. She felt so vulnerable. No man had ever seen her this way, besides her husband. It was not the way of Islam, and it was not who Inaya was. But she needed this moment. She needed some sort of way to stop the torture. It was too much. She needed some relief.

Greg licked his lips. He scanned every inch of Inaya’s form that glistened from sweat.

Once again, Hassan tried to protest through his gag. Only muffled words came out.

Greg ignored the husband. His attention was focused on the wife’s feet. It was time he got what he came here for. Greg’s skillful fingers cascaded down Inaya’s soles.

A burst of laughter came from Inaya. Her feet sprang to life. Her toes curled. She flexed them. She wiggled them. Inaya even tries to cover one with the other. Still her defenseless soles felt the intruder’s fingers touch her sensitive areas.

All five of Greg’s fingers moved faster and faster. He raced them up and down the length of Inaya’s delicate soles. He teasingly titillates her tender toes by going in between them.

Inaya’s laughter grew by the moment. “Oh! Not my feet! Don’t tickle my feet!” She called out in between her laugh that quickly passed by the giggle stage and went straight into hysterics. She raised her body up, but soon had it come crashing back down to the bed. Inaya struggled all she could. More pleading came from her mouth, “No more! Please! You don’t know what you’re doing!”

Greg knew. He was enjoying how much he was torturing her, and how horrible it was for her. But there was something else. Something new. Something that changed this whole thing. What he noticed was that Inaya wasn’t just wet from sweat. Another part of her was wet. Her red panties had a dark spot.

“It seems someone’s enjoying this,” Greg said. He looked over at Hassan. “Look, your wife is getting horny from me tickling her.”

Inaya blushed. It was true, she couldn’t help it.

Hassan was devastated. His wife had agreed to being undressed. But worse, she was being turned on by another man. It was disgraceful. It was embarrassing. Hassan couldn’t understand why this was happening. He felt betrayed.

Greg reached forward. His hand touched Inaya’s thigh. He teased her with a simple stroke of his finger.

Inaya giggled like mad.

Greg then took off her red panties to reveal her beautiful pussy.

More heat flooded to Inaya’s cheeks as she felt the last shred of her clothing removed.

If he’d been enticed by her luscious curves, Greg was really turned on when he gazed at Inaya’s womanhood.

Muffled sounds came from Hassan as he tried to state his distaste at this unwelcome situation. The chain again pulled his head when he tried to move forward.

Greg didn’t care. He raked his nails down Inaya’s soles. “Some like it when they get their feet tickled. Are you getting turned on, Inaya?”

“Yes!” Inaya answered.

Hassan couldn’t believe his ears. But that was only the start.

Greg’s fingers skated along every inch of Inaya’s soles as they twitched and moved. His touch sending her into orbit. The burglar smiled at his captive. “Do you want me to stop?”

Again, Inaya was so caught up in the heated moment that she responded as quickly as she could without thinking or hesitation. “Yes! Please! I can’t take it! I’m too ticklish!”

“What will you do if I stop?” Greg asked.

Hassan tried to shout at her, but his words were muffled. His wife did not hear him. She had forgotten about him.

“Anything!” Inaya exclaimed through her sexy female cachinnation. “I will do anything you desire! No more tickles!”

“Anything?” Greg repeated. “Are you sure? Will you let me have sex with you? Will you tell me the code?”

“YES! YES!” Inaya responded through her mad cackling. “I’ll do anything you desire!”

Greg slowed his pace. He traced a single finger along the edge of Inaya’s foot, where the upper gold tan part of her foot met the whiter underside of her sole. “Tell me the code.”

Inaya through her giggles said, “The code is 7… 5… 0… 5… 6… 2!”

“Now tell me, you want to have sex with me,” Greg said as his finger continued to flick up and down Inaya’s ticklish sole.

“Have sex with me! Please have sex with me!” Inaya begged.

Greg tickled Inaya’s feet a bit longer before he stopped. He went over and removed her blindfold. He undid her ankle cuffs. Greg then removed his clothes, excluding the black ski mask.

Inaya stared at the man. The man known as the Greg, the masked man had a toned muscular form, which was more masculine than Inaya's husbands. Greg's pale body was covered in tattoos that showed his bad boy demeanor and added the situation. She even saw how hung the man was. She saw everything. And she loved what she saw. She couldn’t help get even more turned on by what she was looking at. She hungrily licked her lips. She urgently wanted him. Every part of her lusting for him. She knew she shouldn’t even think such thoughts. Not about someone in a lower class than herself, or especially a foreign man. But she did.

Hassan tried to say something. His neck again was pulled back by the chain.

But his wife didn’t listen. She was too involved with Greg.

So, Hassan had no choice, but to watch.

Forced to see Greg mount his wife. He listened to Inaya moan in ecstasy as he entered her. This was no longer some non-consensual act. It was two adults engaging in sex of their own free will. That is what made Hassan feel so horrible. It was an act of betrayal by his wife. No matter how hard he tried to excuse it. He tried to play it off as his wife’s fault for being too ticklish. He even thought of what an evil manipulator the thief was. But though he tried, he knew this was the worst thing he’d even been through. Hassan was forced to watch his wife have sex with another man. They called it something in English. A word for this situation. A word he’d never liked and saw as treacherous.

Cuckold.

That was the word.

Hassan should’ve turned away, but he didn’t. Even if he did, he’d hear the thief grunt as he penetrated his wife over and over. He had no choice but to listen to his wife moan as the intruder pounded into her relentlessly. What was worse was when his wife called out the thief’s name, or fake name, and asked him to go harder. That mixed with the scene of his wife wrapping her legs around the thief’s body as she pulled him into her.

“Harder! Harder! Oh my god!” Inaya shouted. “Oh my god that feels so good, Greg! Harder! Oh my god! Greg! Greg! Harder!”

“You like that?” Greg asked.

“Yes!” Inaya exclaimed. "Oh my god! Yes! I love it!"

The act continued with Greg thrusting into Inaya. More sounds of sexual pleasure. Until finally the heavy groan from Greg, and the powerful scream from Inaya ended it.

Greg smiled. It was time for him to claim his other prize. He got up, walked over to the safe, and entered the code. He opened the safe, and took everything. Not a single thing was left. All of it went into Greg’s bag. He then put his clothes back on. He looked over at Hassan. “Thanks, I appreciate what a great host you’ve been.” He turned to leave.

“Wait!” Inaya called out.

Greg turned. He cocked an eyebrow. “Yes? What is it?”

“Take me with you,” Inaya said.

Hassan looked at his wife with disbelief.

Greg took a moment. He blinked. He wondered if this was for real. “Are you sure? If you come with me, you’ll be my slave.” He paused. “FOREVER.” He emphasized the words. “It won’t be for a day. It would be for the rest of
your life. You’d be my slave. You would clean, cook, and do anything I ask.”

Inaya nodded. “Please take me with you.”

Greg took a step forward. “Not only would you be my slave that would do all that. You’d be my tickle slave. I would tickle you every day. And I’d make sure to tickle you out of your mind. EVERY single day! Now, are you sure you want to come with me?”

Hassan looked at his wife. She couldn’t be serious.

“Yes,” Inaya said. “Take me with you. I will do anything you say. I will clean, cook, or anything you ask of me. I want you to take me with you. I want you to tickle, and have sex with me every day. I will be your tickle slave for the rest of my life.”

Hassan couldn’t believe what he was hearing. Had it not been enough for her to give up the safe code. Had it not been enough for her to have sex with another man. Now, she was choosing to leave with him.

Greg walked over to Inaya. He went over and uncuffed her hands. He bent down. He kissed along her soles, which made Inaya giggled. He even licked her feet, which really tickled Inaya. He rolled her up in the bed sheets. He picked her up and slung her over his shoulder. With a grin, he turned to Hassan. “Hassan. What a good little bitch you are, letting me take your money, take your jewels, but also letting me fuck your beautiful wife and take her for my own. You’re a good little bitch. I knew I put that collar on you for a good reason. And good little bitches needs collars.” Greg laughed. He then went to leave.

As they passed by, Hassan stared at the two. He was angry. He was embarrassed and humiliated. He was still in shock.

Inaya looked over at her husband with an apologetic look. For a brief moment, she wanted to say something. It would’ve been some speech about how it had never worked between them. How it was always based on money. And some other bullshit she created to make herself feel better about leaving her husband. But the truth was, she knew she was leaving and it was wrong. That didn’t stop her. Inaya still tried to excuse her unforgivable behavior. But any words were halted. A smile appeared on Inaya’s face. She giggled profusely. Greg tickled her toes with his free hand.

Hassan thought that was the last knife to be stabbed into him. But he was wrong.

Epilogue – One year later

It had been one whole year since that night. The night when an intruder came into his house, and stole his wife. The night Inaya had left Hassan.

Hassan still had money. Tons of it. He still treated people like shit. But now it wasn’t just due to him thinking that class made him better. On the inside, Hassan still grieved. It was only made worse when he got a flash drive at work. He didn’t think much of it. It was probably some new account, or something. He popped into his computer. Then Hassan noticed it was a video. Why would someone send him a video? He opened the file. Hassan’s eyes bulged as the video started.

There was his wife in a belly dancing outfit. She was smiling. She was dancing. And she was laughing. She was laughing a lot because Greg was tickling her.

Hassan paused the video. His heart pounded. He sweated profusely. Then he did something he did not expect.

He pressed play and kept watching the video.

Last edited:
One of the greatest story. Definetely golden feathers award nominee for sure.

Great setup, story building, rich description. Love it

One of the greatest story. Definetely golden feathers award nominee for sure.

Great setup, story building, rich description. Love it

Oh wow. Thank you so much!! 8 appreciate the compliment so much! I’m really glad you enjoyed the story, and now I’m hoping I win the award lol

Wow- that was really well done! Nice work!

Thank you for your comment!! Glad you enjoyed the story!!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back