• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

curious about tickle model Katarina

blumoon

I've thought about posting something about this for a while but just wasn't sure where to post it, figured this would be the best part of the forum to try in. Basically I've always had huge admiration for the girl that goes by Katarina that used to model with Tickle Abuse and Funhouse Clips (maybe others too?). Does she go by any other names or model anywhere else? Does anyone know if she happens to be a member on here? I just have to say, IMO, she's the most gorgeous and perfect ticklee I've come across on the internet! I'd love to see if she's open to paid sessions, and just know what made her interested in doing tickle shoots. Any info would be much appreciated, or if she happens to see this, I'm definitely serious about a paid session! Thanks in advance.

A producer told me that she left the business. He didn't go into details but he said she left because something bad happened to her as a result of being in the business.

Hmmm that’s interesting, I wonder if that’s really the case and I certainly hope she’s ok? Just like someone that knew her found out about it?

Not sure if she told the producer herself or if he found out from someone else. It was her personal business so there was only so much he could tell me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back