• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cursing in tickling vids

mikeytheman921

TMF Poster
Does anyone else enjoy an F/F vid when the 'lee curses at the 'ler? I think this is really hot when it comes from a girl who seems to be the innocent type that does not curse very much. Tickle Intensive is especially good at this.

Kind of. I like it peppered in, to show that the girls really losing her mind. Just screaming "fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck SHIIIIIIIIIIT", however, comes across as forced and trying to give the illusion of "intensity" without actually being real.

I mean, to be fair, that actually is how most ridiculously ticklish people do react to prolong tickling. It's just boring as shit to watch and looks fake, even when it's legit.

I know when I've really driven my wife crazy with tickling when she swears in Spanish

I agree with Comfort Eagle. The "fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck SHIIIIIIIIIIT", to me is the same as "hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha". Gets boring real fast. Plus, it's not hard to tell when the 'lee is really tickled by the sudden reactions when the 'ler hits a particularly ticklish spot. When you see the same reaction no matter where they're being tickled is so fake.

Honestly, I don't like it all too much; it puts me off sometimes. When it's overdone, the 'lee comes off genuinely angry at the 'ler. To me, I like a really friendly atmosphere between 'ler & 'lee. Though, when it's more exasperated, I find it kinda hot, such as when the 'lee curses at the futility of the situation, like an "Oh, shit" moment.

I don't care for it. If they have the ability to swear and have a conversation instead of laughing... total buzz kill.

Last edited:
I sometimes swear when I'm tickled though I usually mutter something like 'oh god' -mostly I can hardly say anything because I'm too busy giggling. laughing and gasping for breath. I suppose that's why I've preferred the amateur type videos out there because they seem so natural. If she's really being tickled and feeling it she'll not be able to say much. Though I may have to ask my lers about what I'm really like. I dread to think!

I think anything where the lee is begging or in the "o shit!" situation is hot. Just laughing casually isn't a turn on, I wanna know there ticklish! Kinda enjoy there misery a bit. Swearing is fine but begging is much better ;)

I think it's pretty cute; it certainly highlights the frustration of the 'lee. XD

I was brought up in a household where swearing was normal around the house, and I was taught that it was fine between friends but to be aware that some may find offence so to be careful in new situations, because of this I don't really bat an eyelid over it, its no more dramatic for me than anything else they way say.

In its place I look for that look of genuine desperation in a lees eyes, that's when it tips over the edge for me.

Most of the time it seems like the producer has asked the model to curse which of course I dont care for. But once in a while in video it seems natural and that's hot, especially when a fit of anger is followed by uncontrollable laughter.

I love that kind of reaction, especially from normally quiet girls.

Does anyone else enjoy an F/F vid when the 'lee curses at the 'ler? I think this is really hot when it comes from a girl who seems to be the innocent type that does not curse very much. Tickle Intensive is especially good at this.
there is nothing to enjoy about same sex tickling, period!
as for cursing in a tickling video? i think it's fine, and normal.
steve

there is nothing to enjoy about same sex tickling, period!

Still angry at everything , I see.

OP : I prefer doing the swearing myself.

Oddly , now that I'm thinking about it .. I believe that is one time I'm actually NOT actively swearing.

I just blew my own mind.

Still angry at everything , I see.

OP : I prefer doing the swearing myself.

Oddly , now that I'm thinking about it .. I believe that is one time I'm actually NOT actively swearing.

I just blew my own mind.

Mental masturbated over it... :p

I don't think there needs to be any gender distinction. A little curse here and there is fun sometimes. There are male lers that will attack a bit more if you curse at them. Then it's just mild melting to have a ler curse at me if it's few and far between and whispered menacingly. The huskies the voice the better. Then there are the folks that just won't work with. I know one gent that will spank me each time a curse. Let's just say I bite my tongue as much as possible around him haha

I hardly ever swear, but when I do, it's when you're tickling me really, reeeaaally good ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back