• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Curvesandchaos tickle session!!!!

fether

TMF Regular
IMG-4341-225x300-1.jpg

What's good folks?! It's been a while since I've had a tickle session but boy this was a way to get back into it.

So she came to Charlotte and you know the normal pursuit for a session. The communication and all it entails.

Let's get to the good part. ....

She said " I don't know if I'm going to be really ticklish today". Cool challenge accepted. In a tickle session I always start slow but I have them lay down face up and feet spread. I put my tools on a chair in front of me. The mystery heightens the sensation normally because they can't see what's coming.

So I started with my banjo picks. I got a mild reaction. Meaning toes flexing slightly. A little giggle but not a lot.
On to the best claw. Slightly better. Laughing kind of but able to talk and bear it.

Then the bristled massager to which she initially said " this feels good " hmmmmm.

Enter baby oil. I put the baby oil on those awesome soles and boy did it make a difference. I mean I had her laughing so hard. Not only did she tap but then she said " the brush and the massager I can't take to much of".

I had those soles dancing. I had that belly laughter ( you ticklers know what I'm talking about). But most importantly she said at the end " this is the most fun I've had on a tickle session in a while"

To me that's the best part. Because while she's very very ticklish she didn't feel overwhelmed. Read up peeps. All questions.. I'm always checking in.

Glad that you had such a great session! :bouncybou
:feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Super session, you lucky guy! What were her other comments? Did she “spur you on” so to speak?

Somehow, it’s engaging when a cute Lee checks in with you, and describes what she’s feeling.

Yes definitely. She actually will challenge you if it doesn't tickle. And she will tell you that feels good now. It doesn't tickle anymore. You def have to switch it up with her.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back