• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

cyber lee wanted.... please?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ticklebug101

1st Level Red Feather
Hi, this is the 1st new thread I ever posted cause I just found out how
(YAY ME!) :)
And I was wondring if anyone out there would be interested in letting me cyber tickle them, regrardless of gender, skin colour, religion ect ect....
I am strictly a ler and cyber tickle 2 people already so I have a little experince. I have been on the TT fora prox 2 months now, so reply to this thread if u wanna be cybered! (ZZZZaaaaaaap!) Ok, Im gonna stop rambling now! thanks 4 reading my post! :)

I once had a long-distance phone tickling relationship with someone I met here. It was great!! I'm not sure how cyber tickling works but I'm sure I would like it. I have a very athletic body if that helps. I only mention it because the last woman really liked the pictures and videos I made for her. I would be happy to send you some as well. I'm open for anything.
Hope to here from you,
Bob

Hey ticklebug, would love to be your lee. Message sometime as im a novice at cyber tickling at well and we'll see what we can set up

cool

That's great thanks for all ur replys guys! I have another new lee, that's 3 now! :)

Hey there,

Good to see some more girls from England :)

I'd be glad to cyber with you, I'll PM you :)

id love too..if you like a guy with extremely ticklish feet...love all kinds of rp with my feet in helpless situations...(stocks)...please let me know when your on

what is cyber tickling?

lol i know its a noob question but ive never heard of it :umm:

Hmm...why not. I'll be your lee and your ler (in the event that you'll suddenly want to be tickled and all that). My MSN:
[email protected]
I have multiple ticklish spots. My feet are ticklish, but my worst spot....well, check my profile there.
Any kind of situation. Non-restrained or restrained. I work well with both. So what's your email/messenger screen name, etc?

Last edited:
Hi guys, I just wanted to thankyou all so much for your replys, because of this wonderful site and all you wonderful lees, I now have around 11 euqaly fantastic cyber lees! Thanks guys :) Ticklebug101 out! xxx

Wanna make it 12? lol

Hi honey, i'd love to hear, from u, Drop me a pm. XxX

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back