• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cybill Shepard

okdremur

3rd Level Orange Feather
Don't know why I didn't post this before. Oh well, better late than never, I remember a few years ago seeing a segment on ET about Cybill Shepard. She was doing a photo shoot in a robe or a gown of some sort. She was laying on her stomach on some satin or something of the sort, and her BARE FEET were hanging off the end. I don't remember exactly what was said, something about her not smiling when the camera panned down and showed a person on the stage crew run the corner of a piece of paper up the middle of her sole. Her reaction was awesome, she immediately jumped, laughed and smiled, while the camera showed her feverishly rubbing her feet together. It apparently tickled her real good. I also remember reading on one of these websites that she is a size 9. FYI!!!!

Happy Tickling!!!

A woman who walked down the aisle barefoot at one of her weddings has got to be into feet to some extent. :D

Ditto!! Both feet, in fact.

Wasn't there some tickling involved in an episode on her series "Cybil" a couple years ago? They still show repeats of that on (I think) the WE channel.

Drew

Wow

I've never paid that much attention to Cybill, but learning this news has caught my attention.

Yes, Cybil is dressed in a gorilla suit and tickles Christine Baranski. Baaranski also paints the tonnails of daughter Alicia Witt on another non-tickling episode.

There was some interview in the past where Cybil mentioned that she hates pedicures becuase she's too ticklish. It's probably noted here on the TMF somewhere. And in the movie "Last Picture Show" she tells a character not to tickle her becuase she can't take it. Then there was the time in the 1980s when she went to the Emmys in a wonderful black dress, and Reebock high tops for comfort (which of course also drew photogs attention to her feet). It's almost like she knows what she's doing.

Oddjob0226 said:
It's almost like she knows what she's doing.

I'm sure she's aware of what she's doing. I mean if you had the goods, would'nt you like to show 'em off?

Sole shot

Here ya go, this is from her official site. I guess she really does like to show off her feet. Third pichttp://www.cybill.com/photoframe.htmture of the top row.

$Tickletorturer said:
I'm sure she's aware of what she's doing. I mean if you had the goods, would'nt you like to show 'em off?

Yes, it's like she's an older Sheryl Crow! (Sheryl's site has a better, full on "in your face" sole shot. A case of give the people what they want, it seems.)

Dang, Cybil is gorgeous, feet or no. And I do recall a piece on Entertainment Tonight when her series "Cybil" first started. They had some behind-the-scenes footage, as they always do, from the set. She was eating pickled pigs feet as she talked about how she was a southern girl and never lost her love for southern food. They also showed her wearing huge hiking-type boots on the set which did not go with her glamorous dress; when queried how come she wasn't wearing something more fancy, she mentioned that at her age there was a point where she could wear pretty shoes and have damaged feet or wear ugly shoes and have feet that felt good and looked nice - well it was SOMETHING like that... anyway, it's sounded like she did indeed understand that a nice foot does have some appeal out there in he universe.

Somewhere I still have the little promo shot for "Cybil" that was on the cover of our local t.v. channel guide. She's reclined in a nice old red convertable, wearing a great black dress, in stocking feet.

Cybil's one of those beautiful women who remains hot, no matter how old she gets. Although I've heard(don't know if this is true) that she's a real bitch to work with. Tickling her feet might be a real fun way to take her down a peg or two

I have wanted to tickle her since I was a kid and I saw the movie "The Last Picture Show". Wish I had seen that little photo shoot! Wish I was part of the crew!

TTD

magic fingers said:
Cybil's one of those beautiful women who remains hot, no matter how old she gets. Although I've heard(don't know if this is true) that she's a real bitch to work with. Tickling her feet might be a real fun way to take her down a peg or two

I agree totally. It's strange, cause it's not like she doesn't show her age, if you look at her it's obvious she's an older lady, yet she still is attractive. And if she is as bitchy as she's rumoured to be, she definatly deserves a ticklin'. People who need tickl punishment is always fun. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back