• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cynthia: Nurse Joy's Tickle Slave (Pokemon) (F/F)

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
Cynthia: Nurse Joy's Tickle Slave (Pokemon) (F/F)
by MrObscura101

It was a quiet evening in the Pokemon Centre of Celestic Town and Nurse Joy was preparing to close up for the night
“She’ll be here soon…” Joy thought excitedly as she double checked the contents of the bag that she had brought with her, tonight would be the culmination of months of planning as she looked to the door and waited. Finally, it opened
“Good evening Joy” Cynthia, the Champion of the Shinnoh region said warmly as she entered
“Good evening” Joy bowed as she watched the beautiful blonde approach the counter, she tried not to stare as the graceful trainer moved closer, in her black outfit and jacket while her long blonde hair flowed around her

“Long day?” Joy asked
“Oh yes…” Cynthia yawned a little embarrassed “Lots of Pokemon battles today, my pals really need some healing” she added, handing her pokeballs over
“Of course” Joy smiled warmly, taking the pokeballs and placing them into the healing machine “Would you like something to drink while you wait?
“Oh, thank you that would be lovely”
“Come into my office” Joy motioned, and Cynthia followed, unaware of Joy’s eyes discreetly gazing up and down her and practically salivating in delight

Once inside Cynthia sat on a chair as Joy went to a small fridge and prepared a drink, then discreetly dropped in a small tablet
“Thank you” Cynthia said as she took it and began to drink
“You look exhausted if you don’t mind me saying so” Joy said
“Oh yes, I must look like a mess, I’ve been walking for what feels like hours”
“You don’t look like a mess to me” Joy smiled making Cynthia blush at the compliment
“Tell you what, since I’m healing your Pokemon why don’t I help you to?”
“Oh, sure” Cynthia nodded, not wanting to insult her host
“Great, ok first thing, take off those boots”

Cynthia looked at her quizzically but nodded, she had known Joy for years and she had never given her a reason not to trust her, so she lifted her left leg up and slowly unzipped her black ankle boot. Joy tried not to stare in delight as Cynthia removed it, revealing her size 7 foot in sheer black nylon, then did the same to her other boot
“Perfect, now put them here…” Joy said, patting her lap and Cynthia nodded, placing them there. Joy then tapped a button on her computer and gentle music began to play
“What are youhhohoohohohhh….” Cynthia began to ask, then gasped as Joy began rubbing her feet, the sensations felt delightful, especially after all the walking she had done and Joy’s hands felt amazing as they worked on her tired soles

“woohohoowww…” Cynthia said softly “Thahhahaatss amamahhzziinngg…”
“Thank you, as a Nurse I always like to try and offer alternative therapies to both people and Pokemon” Joy replied, softly rubbing the left arch, then the right as she slyly watched Cynthia continue drinking
“mmmm… that’s lovely…” Cynthia said as she finished her drink and closed her eyes before leaning her head back and letting the massage and gentle music relax her
“I could just fall asleep right here…” she then said softly, however after a few seconds she actually was asleep, the drug Joy had slipped her having taken effect
“Nighty night Cynthia” Joy said with a demented grin as she gently kissed her sleeping friends arch “It will be a whole new world when you wake up…”

Cynthia’s eyes opened and she felt strange, she hadn’t remembered going home or to bed, while her body felt weird
“ohhh…whaaht…” she mumbled as she tried to stand… and got a terrifying shock! She was in a dark room, laying in the centre and bound to some kind of table while her clothes were gone, and she was wearing only in her underwear and nylons!
“HEY!!!! HELP!!!!! IS ANYONE THERE?!” Cynthia screamed, pulling at the bonds but they were incredibly strong
“Oh, don’t worry, I’m here…” she then heard a voice as the door opened

Cynthia looked in abject shock as Joy entered the room, her usual white nurse uniform now changed to a black latex corset with a black nurse hat as well as black thigh high boots and fingerless gloves
“J…Joy?” she gasped
“That is correct by dear Cynthia”
“WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?” Cynthia screamed
“It’s very simple, you are going to be my new slave”
“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? THIS ISNT FUNNY! UNTIE ME RIGHT NOW OR I’M GOING TO SCREAM FOR THE POLICE!”
“You can try all you want, but this room is soundproofed, and no-one knows you’re here”
“THAT’S INSANE! THERE’S ALL THE CAMERAS!”
“Disabled before you arrived, a Pichu accidentally zapped the power cables” she shrugged
“MY POKEMON?!”
“They’re still in their pokeballs sleeping in happily in my office”

Cynthia began to sweat a little now, Joy’s entire demeanour had now changed, the innocent, sweet Nurse was eyeing her up like a piece of meat!
“You see Cynthia, you are the most beautiful girl in the region, and ever since you first walked into my Pokemon Centre I knew I had to have you as my own! So, I bided my time until finally we were alone and I could bring you here”
“AND WHERE THE HELL IS HERE?!”
“Right under the Pokemon Centre! It’s an old storage room I converted over a few years, this way I will always be near you!”

“YOU’RE INSANE! LET ME GO RIGHT NOW OR ELSE!!!!!” Cynthia shouted angrily
“That’s no way to address your mistress…” Joy replied calmly
“YOU’RE CRAZY!!!!!!!” Cynthia screamed back, thrashing around but the restraints were top quality and Joy grinned as she watched the Champion straining to try and escape without success
“Let’s get started, shall we?” she finally said as she began looking over Cynthia’s body before straddling her waist
“WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOOHMHMHMHMHMMHFFHHH!!!!!!” Cynthia growled before suddenly Joy’s fingers dug into her sides causing her to squeal and supress a laugh
“Something wrong Cynthia?” Joy asked innocently as she continued

Cynthia immediately thrashed and tried to buck to throw Joy off but couldn’t as the nurse’s nails skittered up and down her sides
“Coochie coochie coo Cynthia, come on and laugh for me”
“HGHGGMGMGMHFHFF!!!!!!” Cynthia growled angrily, her eyes glaring at Joy as she tried to hold her laughter in, refusing to give this psycho the satisfaction of making her laugh
“Tough girl I see? Good… it wouldn’t be fun if you break too easily!” she grinned as she moved up to Cynthia’s underarms
“GHGHGGMGMMGFHHFF!!!!!!” Cynthia continued growling, now trying vainly to pull her arms down as Joy, excited for the challenge, continued as well

After five minute’s Cynthia’s face was bright red but she still hadn’t laughed
“Very impressive… looks like I’ll have to try more innovate solutions…” Joy said with a sly grin, Cynthia watched as she reached into a bag attached to the side of the table… and her eyes went wide in fear as Joy produced two large feathers…

“GMGMGHFHF!!!!!” Cynthia shook her head fearfully as the feathers… a brown Pidgeot one and a pink Dodrio one were waved about menacingly
“Let’s see if these get you to laugh…” Joy grinned as she moved them closer and closer to her underarms
“NO! DON’T!!! DON’T YOU DDHHHHFMFFMMFMFMFFMHHH!!!!!!!!” Cynthia tried to shout, then again clamped her mouth shut as the soft feathers broached her skin
“GHGHGMGMGMMGMGGHHFHFHFFMM!!!!!!!!” she screamed as one moved against her left underarm and the other glided against her right side

Joy was merciless as she sadistically moved the feathers against Cynthia’s skin, watching in delight as Cynthia’s face kept on contorting in ticklish agony, knowing she was moments from her defences crumbling then without warning she took the feather she held in her right hand and suddenly flicked it against Cynthia’s stomach instead
“HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA YOOYOOOUHUHHH BIIHIHIHIHITTCCCCHHH!!!!!!!!” Cynthia exploded in laughter, her entire body thrashed in response, and with the floodgates now opened she couldn’t stop laughing as Joy kept on going

“You will call me Mistress from now on, can you say Mistress?” Joy asked
“HHAHAHAHAHA SCHHHRHREEWWW YOHOOHOHOUUU!!!!!” Cynthia raged back angrily
“Oh, I love your angry defiance, it will make it so much more fun to slowly break you to my will!”
“IIIHHHLLL MAHAHAAHKKEE YOOHOHUUU PAAAHAHYY FOOHHRR THHIISISS!!!!!” Cynthia screamed as one feather continued flicking against her stomach and the other dragged against her underarm as Joy grinned before stopping the tickling
“hhahahaaa…crahahzzyy…” Cynthia gasped for air
“You know… I’ve been dying to see these breasts of yours…”

“NO!!!!!” Cynthia wailed in shock as Joy grabbed her bra undid the front causing it to open and her large breasts to spill out
“Oh my…” Joy grinned as she began to fondle them
“STOP! LET GO DAMN IT!!!!” Cynthia screamed indignantly but Joy kept going “LET GO YOU PERVERT!!!!!!”
“They are sooo big…” Joy said, lost in her own little world “I wonder… are they TICKLISH?” she then added before a sadistic smirk appeared on her face

Cynthia went pale as the feathers were brought mere inches from her nipples
“N…n…now…wait…” she struggled to say, but then the feathers brushed against her
“HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!” she let out a deafening scream and jolted so much she almost threw Joy off her
“Wow, you’re bucking like a mechanical Tauros!” Joy said in delight as she slowly and torturously moved the feathers back and forth
“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAA GGEGEGEGEHEHEHEHETTT AWAHAHAHAHAHAAYYY!!!!!” Cynthia pleaded, shaking her head around as her long blonde hair whipped into a frenzy

“Enjoy that?” Joy asked when she stopped after fifteen minutes, Cynthia was a wreck, red faced and struggling to breathe as tears ran down her cheeks
“hahahhaa… Johoohohoyy… pphhllleeeassee nooohohooo mooohohrrree…” she sobbed, wishing this was just some kind of nightmare as Joy climbed off her
“You know it was fun seeing how ticklish your upper body is… but what I really want to see…” she then moved to the end of the table
“OH NO!!! PLEASE NO!!!!!” Cynthia cried
“Is how ticklish these lovely feet are…”

Cynthia wailed as Joy began rubbing her left foot
“GEEHEHTT AWAAHAYY!!!!”
“Aw what’s wrong? You liked me rubbing them before” Joy winked
“HAHAHAHAAA JOHOHOHHOOHOYY!!!!!!!” Cynthia wailed, already giggling
“What dear? Are you afraid I’ll do… THIS?!” and she dig all her nails into Cynthia’s arch
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA BIIIHIIHIHHIHIIHTTCCHHH!!!!!!!” Cynthia screamed, trying to kick her away as she found to her frustration that the sheer nylons she was wearing only made the tickling sensations worse
“Aw look at you wriggle about, don’t worry I have some real heavy-duty bonds we can use that will take care of that later…” Joy grinned, then picked up a hairbrush she had left on the floor earlier
“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!” Cynthia cried as the stiff bristles were dragged against her sole, then Joy’s fingers targeted her right foot
“HAHHHAHAHAHAHAAAA STAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPPPP!!!!!!!!” she begged but Joy was merciless

Kicking wildly Cynthia tried to knock back the brush, but Joy just accepted the challenge, grabbing the toes of her left foot with her free hand to keep it still and continued dragging the brush about, randomly alternating the speed of it as Cynthia could only weakly try and kick free
“HAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA MEHEHEHERCCCHHHYYY!!!!!!!!” she wailed
“No mercy for you my dear, I want to listen to your helpless laughter and begging for hours!” Joy replied cruelly, “I’ve been waiting for this day for a long, long time and I plan to enjoy myself!”
“HHHEHEHEHHEHEHEELLLLPPP!!!!!!!” Cynthia screamed, praying for someone to save her, but as Joy had said the place was soundproofed

Soon a hole appeared in Cynthia’s nylon due to the bristles
“Oh look at that lovely bare skin, let’s see more of it!” Joy grinned as she placed her index fingers into the rip and began pulling at it, tickling at Cynthia’s foot as well causing her to shriek in response
“HAHHAHHAAA NOOHOHOOO!!!! STHAHHAHAPPP IIHHTTT!!!!” Cynthia wailed as she felt more and more of her skin being uncovered, the sensation of air on her now bared skin adding to the tension as Joy hungrily looked over her perfect bare foot with her red nail polish
“My my such flawless skin… what perfect toes…” she said aloud to herself which caused Cynthia to start panicking “So kissable….”

Cynthia shrieked as Joy’s lips kissed her arch and began kissing more up and down the length of it!
“NNHOHOOO!!!! GEEHEHEHEHTT AWAAHAHAHYY!!!!!” Cynthia cried, struggling to kick her foot and knock Joy away who promptly grabbed her foot between her hands to keep her still
“Ssshhh…” she whispered softly… “Your mistress is enjoying herself”
“YOHOHOOUR’E NHOHOHOOOT MMHHAAYYY MIIHSSTRREESSS!!!!!!” Cynthia screamed, however to her frustration she was giggling a little due to Joy’s tongue now tickling her by weaving against her arch
“Oh yes I am…” she replied “The sooner you realise it the better…” she added as her tongue explored the wrinkles of Cynthia’s arch before moving to the instep, heel and ball in total silence

This continued for ten minutes as Joy seemed lost in her own little world of just her and Cynthia’s foot who continued angrily screaming and trying to get free, however when Joy finally stopped she said something else that terrified Cynthia
“I love the red nail polish…” she then added “It makes your toes so inviting… I could just eat them up…”

Cynthia let out a scream as suddenly Joy’s lips were kissing at her big toe
“HAHAHAHHAHAAA OOHOHOHOOO NOOHOHOOO!!!!! STHAHAHAHAPPP THHAHAHAHATTT!!!!” she demanded “IIIHIHITTTSSS SOOHOHOOO WHHEIIEIEERDDD!!!!!!!” she added
“Oh, you’ll learn to love it, I plan to have soooo much fun with these feet of yours!” Joy said in-between soft kisses as she moved on to the next one and the next one
“STAHAHAHHAAAPPPP YOOHUHUUU FREAAHAHAKKK!!!!!!!” Cynthia screamed and growled
“You’re such a squirmer… don’t worry though I can fix that…”

As Cynthia continued trying to kick her Joy opened a compartment on the table near her ankle and pulled out a wire with a metal ring on the end of it
“NO! GET AWAY!!!!” she cried as the ring was slipped over her big toe and Joy then turned a crank under the table
“AAARGHHH!!!!!!” Cynthia screamed as the wire retracted, pulling her toe and by extension the rest of her foot, back and unable to move
“Much better!” she grinned as she watched Cynthia now try to move her foot unsuccessfully
“CRAZY BITCH!!!!!!!!” she screamed as Joy went back to kissing her big toe, grinning as she watched Cynthia’s struggling to try and move, then she began moving her index finger around the arch before opening her mouth to place Cynthia’s big and second toes into her mouth and began sucking on them!
“HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA NOOHOHOHOHOOOO!!!!!!!!” she wailed

Cynthia was red faced and covered in sweat when Joy stopped finally, having sucked each of her toes while continuing to tickle her as well
“hahahaaa…ppllhheleleasse…mmeehhrrccy….” she sobbed as Joy watched her and allowed her a moment to recover
“Hmm…” was all Joy replied as she began looking through her collection of toys, Cynthia then had an idea that might stop this
“PLEASE!!! MISTRESS!!!!!!” she shouted as Joy stopped and looked at her
“Sorry?” she replied
“PLEASE MISTRESS!!!!! I CAN’T TAKE ANYMORE! PLEASE HAVE MERCY!!!!!” Cynthia wailed, she hated calling Joy this, but was desperate for anything that might make the tickling stop!

Joy then climbed onto her and grabbed her chin before staring into her eyes
“Really?”
“YES! YOU’RE MY MISTRESS!” Cynthia cried hopefully, watching Joy look at her…before a sadistic grin appeared on her face
“Liar” she smirked wickedly
“DAMN IT LET ME OUT OF HERE YOU PSYCHO!!!!! I SWEAR I’M GOING TO KILLHMHMMHHFHFHFHFFF!!!!!!” Cynthia raged as Joy took a ball gag and shoved it into her mouth
“Tsk tsk…” she said as Cynthia raged at her
“Well now… how to punish a lying slave?” she hummed to herself

Cynthia glared at her and growled through the gag
“Lying and defying me? Don’t worry you’ll soon learn your place…” Joy grinned as she then held up a large vibrator
“GHGMGMFHFHFHFFMFM!!!!!!!!” Cynthia screamed as the vibrating head was placed against her panties
“What’s that?” Joy asked innocently
“GHGMFMFHFFMFMFMFHFHHH!!!!!!!!” Cynthia wailed again
“More? Of course… I am an accommodating mistress after all…” Joy grinned as she pressed the vibrator harder against her captive’s panties

Cynthia wailed and thrashed about trying to get out of reach of the vibrator, but Joy kept pace to continue teasing her as the incessant buzzing kept on going
“GHGHGMGMGMGMMGMGGMGGHHH!!!!!!!!” Cynthia screamed, her face going bright red as drool began dribbling down her chin from the ballgag along with the sweat covering her face
“You look so attractive right now…” Joy grinned in delight at Cynthia’s anguished face
“FHFHFHFFFF YUUUHHFFUUU!!!!!!!!” Cynthia snapped back angrily, hating that her writhing about was turning Joy on!

Thankfully the vibrator was soon pulled away, Cynthia then shrieked as Joy’s nails skittered against her inner thighs instead
“GHGMFMMFFHFHFMM!!!!!!!” she wailed, frantically thrashing her legs trying to close but the bonds still refused to budge
“Well that was fun…” Joy then said as she then held up a pair of scissors, Cynthia wailed in fear as Joy carefully cut away the straps at her hips to cause her panties to fall away
“mmmm….” she grinned in delight upon seeing Cynthia’s womanhood on display “But I always prefer a more… personal touch…”

Cynthia went bright red in embarrassment and shock before her senses returned
“GHGMGMMGHFHHH!!!!! YYFFFFF FFRRHHFFHHH BHHFFHHFHF!!!!!!!!” she screamed and thrashed around widely, using every ounce of strength to try and pull free
“Aw look at you go… you still don’t realise its hopeless huh?” Joy said with a grin before holding up a large feather “Now then… time for your punishment…”

“GHHGMFMFMFMFFHFHHFMFMFMFMFMFFHHH!!!!!!!!!!!” Cynthia let out a terrified wail as the feather lightly touched her clit
“Aw what’s the matter? Is my little slave a bit… sensitive?” Joy asked deviously as she flicked the feather against her again
“HGHGMGMGMGMGHGHH!!!!!!!” Cynthia wailed back frantically
“Excellent!” Joy winked back as she continued slowly feathering away at Cynthia’s womanhood

Cynthia squealed and cried with each touch as she fought to escape, the feather was maddening and worse, to her embarrassment it was turning her on despite how much she wished it didn’t!
“GHGHGMGMMGMGHFHFH!!!!!!!” Cynthia groaned as she realised, she was nearing an orgasm… she was rapidly approaching one now, going bright red at the thought of being forced to orgasm by this lunatic, she could feel it getting closer and closer… then suddenly…
“HGMFMMFFMFHH????!!!!” she cried in shock as the feather was pulled away…
“Oh no my sweet… no release for you yet… you have to earn that!” Joy said sadistically as Cynthia writhed about in frustration before her

Once Cynthia’s attempted orgasm had subsided Joy looked over her
“Now then… what next?” she hummed as she thought of ideas
“JJJHFHFHFHFYY!!!!!!!” Cynthia cried, praying for mercy as Joy then grabbed two bullet vibes and some body tape
“Hold still…” she said sternly as she taped them over Cynthia’s nipples with two X’s made of tape
“GHHGMFMFMFMFMFMFMFHHH!!!!!!!!” Cynthia wailed and lurched her upper body about to try and throw them off without success while Joy moved back to her feet as the vibrators started maddeningly teasing her nipples
“Let’s try this…” she grinned as she held up a bottle of massage oil and as Cynthia wailed while she began pouring it onto her left sole

Cynthia shook her head in a desperate attempt to get Joy to stop… then screamed as a hairbrush was dragged up and down her foot
“HFFHFMFMFMFHFJMFMFMFFFHHFFHFHHFHFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she screamed, her back arching in response as the vibrators continued as well
“That’s it laugh and beg for me… this will teach you for lying!”
“HHFHFHFMFMFMFFFHHFHFHHFF!!!!!!!” Cynthia pleaded but to no avail, Joy kept on scrubbing away while also taking the feather and moving it against Cynthia’s other foot to eliciting desperate pleas and panicked laughter from her toy

For twenty agonising minutes Joy tormented Cynthia feet and would on occasion flick the feather at Cynthia’s mound to keep her moments away cumming until she was a red faced, sweat covered mess
“ppsshhllff…nnffff mmrrrff…” she gasped as Joy stopped and climbed onto the table with her, gently peeling away the vibrators before kissing her nipples which were now super sensitive to the lightest touch
“GMGMGMGGHGHH!!!!!!” Cynthia cried, then yelped as Joy moved the feather at her left nipple while kissing the right one
“MGMGHMFMFNFHH!!!!!!!”
“Oh I love you’re gagged laughter… it really turns me on…” Joy whispered into Cynthia’s ear, then moved her left hand down before lightly moving her fingers against Cynthia’s clit.
“JJHFFHF!!!! PPHHLLSSFSFS!!!!!!” Cynthia pleaded, her eyes wide as she looked at her friend, but Joy simply grabbed her head and planted a long kiss over the gag
“Have you learned your lesson?” she asked as she broke off the kiss
“yyssshhff…ffmmm ffrrhhyy…” she nodded, praying this would be enough to give her a break
“Aw I can’t stay mad at you…” Joy grinned

The next thing Cynthia knew Joy had sat in between her legs and leaned her head in close
“GHGHGMMGGMMGMGMGGGHHHH!!!!!!!” Cynthia squealed as Joy’s tongue moved against her clit, like with her nipples she was so sensitive there that every touch was maddening
“mmm that’s it… beg me…” Joy ordered
“PPSHSHSLLFFF!!!!!! LLLHHFFF MMHFHFF FFHHMM!!!!!!” Cynthia screamed, hating herself for doing so… but the urge to climax was all she could think about! Joy stopped for a moment and Cynthia thought she was going to leave her on the edge once again… but Joy carefully pulled the gag out of her mouth
“One more time…” she grinned
“Johohohyy…pphhlleeaaseee…iihh nnehehhddd toooohooo chahaamm…pphlhleeasseee!!!!!” Cynthia sobbed and Joy smiled

Cynthia then felt Joy’s tongue at her clit once more and within seconds she was ready to climax
“OOHGHHHHHH YAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHSSS YYEEEHHEHEHEHSSS!!!!!!! YYEHEHEHEHSSSS!!!!!!!” she screamed as her exhausted body was finally allowed to orgasm which she did several times in a row, screaming in pleasure
“ooohohohoho…” she moaned when the orgasms finally subsided and fell back as Joy climbed onto her
“Good slave…” she whispered, brushing some hair out of Cynthia’s face but Cynthia had already passed out, Joy grinned and cuddled against her before falling asleep to

Cynthia awoke sometime later still strapped down as she tried pulling at the restraints
“Morning sleepyhead” Joy grinned as she entered the room wearing only a silk robe
“Joy…please…you have to let me go…”
“Oh Cynthia…” she grinned as she straddled her “I’m never going to let you go… you’ll be my obedient slave forever…”

Before Cynthia could scream at her she heard another voice
“Hello? Joy?” came the unmistakable voice of Office Jenny
“JENNY!!!!!!” Cynthia cried
“Oh my…” Jenny exclaimed as she entered the room and found the scene before her
“JENNY HELP!!!! THIS LUNATIC KIDNAPPED ME!!!!!”
“Is this true?” Jenny asked
“Indeed, it is…” Joy grinned

Cynthia watched… and gasped in terror as instead of trying to arrest her Jenny walked over and wrapped her arms around Joy before kissing her
“I’m so glad… Mistress…”
“WHAT!!?” Cynthia screamed
“Jenny here has been my loyal slave for the last few years” Joy explained “She’s very useful to”
“Oh yes… after all… I’ll be the one handling your missing person report”
“WHAT?!”
“Can’t have anything leading back to my mistress…” Jenny grinned

Cynthia was aghast as Joy then looked over to Jenny
“Now slave, strip for me” she said as she forced the ball gag back into Cynthia’s mouth
“NO! STHHFMFMFMFMHH!!!!!!” Cynthia screamed before getting cut off
“Yes Mistress” Jenny said obediently as she kicked off her heels and removed her jacket, blouse, skirt and underwear then stood there totally naked before Joy led her over to a padded chair
“Sit” she ordered, and Jenny did so, sitting in it with no hesitation before Joy placed a ballgag into her mouth and strapped her wrists to the arms of the chair and her ankles to the legs
“Ready?” she asked
“yysshff mmffttrrff!” Jenny replied eagerly as Joy pressed a button on the side

“hghghghgffmfmm…” Jenny moaned as between her legs a vibrator started up
“Now then, last time you lasted 4 hours before you passed out... I expect you to last at least 6 tonight or else” Joy said sternly
“yyesshhshssfff mmffsrrhhhsss!!!!!!” Jenny replied eagerly while nodding
“Good girl” Joy replied as she placed a kiss over the officer’s gag then pulled a latex hood over her face to blindfold her and also prevent her from hearing anything else

“What do you think?” Joy asked
“FHFMFMFFHDHDHDHDHD!!!!!!!” Cynthia screamed and shouted
“Aw don’t be mad… soon you’ll be a willing slave just like Jenny” Joy winked before her face went sterner “Now then…I heard you call me a lunatic…how should I punish you…?” she asked
“GHFMMFMFMFFHHH!!!!!!!” Cynthia pleaded as she shook her head worriedly as she listened to Jenny start moaning more and more as she began to reach an orgasm
“SOMEONE GET ME OUT OF THIS NIGHTMARE!!!!!!” she thought as Joy held up a vibrator and a feather…

Cynthia slowly awoke and groaned, she had hoped it had all been a nightmare… but she was still in Joy’s dungeon, have been moved while asleep and was now lying on Joy’s bed with her arms secured behind her back in an arm binder and her legs in a frog tie with a strips of tape over her mouth. She vaguely remembered after a night of nonstop tickling and alternating between forced orgasms and orgasm denial that she had finally passed out and realised Joy and Jenny had brought her here
“Morning dear” Joy said sweetly, as if she hadn’t spent the whole day tormenting her
“hhghffmmff…” Cynthia moaned weakly
“I’m glad you had a nice sleep” she winked “I hope you’re energised for today!”
“nnnhfhf…” came to weak reply but Jenny entered, still naked, and carried Cynthia over to a shower to prepare for the day’s session as she wailed for help…

After being washed and fed Cynthia was restrained onto the table once more, still naked and gagged. She then watched as Jenny and Joy changed back to their regular clothing
“Thank goodness… at least they’ll be gone for a while!” she thought happily before Joy looked to her
“Oh, don’t worry… I wouldn’t leave you all alone!” she smirked in a deranged grin

Cynthia tried to plead but Joy ignored her as she took two bullet vibes and a roll of body tape, securing them over her nipples
“ghghffmfmfmfmfhh!!!!!!” she moaned as they began vibrating against her, then yelped as Joy took a larger vibrator and used some ropes to bind it to her left thigh so that the head was just barely touching her mound
“ghghghghhfhffmmm!!!!!!” she pleaded as Joy pressed the button and it slowly turned on
“Now then, the vibe here will randomly turn on throughout the day for about 30 seconds, just enough to keep you on the edge but not enough to climax
“NNHFHFHFHHF!!!!!!” Cynthia cried, shaking her head
“Oh yes, when I get home later you’ll be begging me to let you cum” she grinned as she grabbed one last item

“NNHFHFF!!!! PSHSSHLLFFF!!!!!” Cynthia pleaded as a set of headphones was forced over her head, cutting off her hearing before Joy climbed onto her and kiss her gag before leaving. For a few moments there was only the sound of her breathing and the vibrators, then she heard Joy’s voice from headphones
“I am Joy your mistress… you will obey me… you only live to serve and pleasure me… you will obey me…” the recording said seductively on a loop as it continued “Forget your old life… there is only mistress Joy and the dungeon… you will do whatever I say without hesitation… you will obey me…” it said before the loop began to repeat itself, then the vibe at Cynthia’s clit turned on, causing her to wail is it went on for 30 seconds then stopped, leaving her desperate for a climax she knew wouldn’t happen

Looking around for anything to distract her she saw a screen in the wall showing a live feed of the Pokemon Centre as Joy was at her desk smiling as she helped people who were unaware of the secret below just below them. Then she saw the Gym Leader and model Nessa enter and hand her Pokemon over
“NNHFHFHHHFFHHAAA!!!!!!” Cynthia cried at the top of her lungs, praying that she could hear as she saw Joy secretly grin at the unaware woman and discreetly looking at her feet in their open toe sandals before winking to the camera as Nessa walked out, clearly planning to add another victim to her growing collection

“HHHHFLFLFLFLFLFLFLFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Cynthia screamed but was all alone…

The End?

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back