• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Czech for tickles

MrPartickler

1st Level Red Feather
Ok. It’s been a while since I shared a true story. This is more of a tale of introductory tickles than anything, so it pales in comparison to many others posted here, but here goes:

I met an incredibly sexy woman from the Czech Republic this past Friday. She’s about 5’7” toned, has long reddish-blonde hair and a killer smile. We met at a bar and hit it off instantly. Sometimes a conversation just flows with someone and this was one of those times. ….had lots of laughs and left the bar after a couple of hours and decided to stroll around the downtown streets before heading home. …a great start.

She lived nearby and had taken a cab to the bar so I offered her a ride home. She accepted, and in just a few minutes we arrived in front of her apartment and were soon saying our "goodnights." Then, of course, came the brief-but-inevitable “what now” moment. So we hugged. …stared intently. Then kissed. Then kissed some more. Eventually the windows of my car were all steamed up and I naturally decide to take this opportunity to test the ticklish waters so to speak. :devil2:

As we embraced my hands were soon ticklingly caressing her tummy and sides. She flinched and drew her breath but didn’t pull away. I was inspired so every so often I’d lightly tickle her sides while kissing her and feel her trying to resist urge to react, and she failed more than a few times. Of course, the goal was more to test her ticklishness and gage her acceptance of it, not to truly torture her. But since I didn’t know her laugh threshold, I couldn’t help but to exceed it every now and then. Oops. lol Her giggle was gorgeous too. This play went on for quite a while until the uncomfortability of “maneuvering” in those bucket seats began to bother us both. lol

So we agreed to go my place….to talk. ;)

[I’ll fast forward a bit here….]

Exploration of her ticklishness was an adventure: Sometimes these feathery tickles would calm her and other (i.e., most) times they would send her into fits of giggles. A few times she’d jump and act surprised and say things like “You’re tickling me!” grinning from ear-to-ear and only half-expecting me to stop. Usually then I’d just teasingly remind her that it was her own fault for having such a sexy laugh. (And she didn’t seem to mind the compliment.)

Even the lightest tickles in her armpits frequently drove her laughter to a heightened pitch. Although, I recall during one intimate moment actually pinning her arm above her head and gently tickling under her arms and along her sides really seemed to turn her on. She resisted the urge to laugh and seemingly allowed herself to “absorb” the eroticism of the act. At that point I was <i>really</i> tempted to break out the cuffs, but I’m more patient than that. …a little. lol

Her feet were clearly super ticklish as well. I would sometimes approach them, dragging my fingers down the tops of her calves, down to her feet and she would react quite violently trying to pull them away, and breaking into laughter. “Please, please!” she’d protest in that sexy accent of hers. I stopped of course, each time. After all, she was pretty new to all of this.

And there’s always next time… ;)

Now being a 3rd gen. Czech from my mom's side (only half though, ") I have to agree with you, Czech girls are very ticklish because my sisters are very ticklish- They will do anything to stop the tickling....

What an incredibly sexy experience you had!

Thank you for sharing this story. I really enjoyed reading it. Wow!
True stories really are the best!
:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back