• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

D.O.A. hypnosis-tickling story. f/f

J-dark

TMF Poster
H.O.A. : Hypnotized or Asleep
by J. Darksong

Well, as promised, I did come up with a story combining hypnosis and tickling. I decided to go with 'DOA Xtreme Volleyball' edition as inspiration for this one. Depending on how well it's liked, I might continue it, as the series sports quite a number of lovely young ladies. And finally, I am using logic in this one, that the girls are all over 18, as the official video game canon kind of jumps all over the place timewise. But Kasumi was 17 at the start of the first game, and the Beach games happen after the third tournament so I'd be generous and say its been at least a year and a half or more since then.

=====

Kasumi let out a small yawn, fanning herself lightly. She was bored. Completely, totally, absolutely bored! Frankly, when she and several other girls were invited to Zack Island for a ‘women’s only’ competition, she’d been excited. A chance to prove her skills and talents against a group of powerful and accomplished fighters had seemed like an ideal way to spend time. Unfortunately, the reality was a far different story--- Zack, the promoter, had blatantly mislead everyone. The so-called "competition" was for a bunch of bikini-clad beach and poolside games, mostly volleyball. Angry at first, the girls had finally decided to simply go with it, to enjoy two weeks on a tropical island resort as a free vacation.

And, to be fair, Kasumi HAD enjoyed herself, somewhat. It was rather nice seeing and interacting with the others in a way that didn’t involve fighting or violence for a change. Indeed, she was finally able to spend some quality time with her sister Ayame without all of the emotional baggage that usually caused them to butt heads. And for a while... it was nice. But Kasumi was an active person, and the original idea had been to come here to compete in a fighting tournament. After a week of just lounging, swimming, and playing volleyball, she was nearly bored to tears.

‘I’m going crazy here. I really can’t understand how everyone else is still okay with this,’ she thought dimly, digging her bare toes lightly into the sand, glancing over at her sister. “Ayane? I’m going stir crazy. Do you wanna do something?”

The violet haired ninja cracked open an eye, glancing over to the side. “I AM doing something. I’m working on my tan.”

Kasumi rolled her eyes. “I can see that. I meant, do you want to do something else? You know, besides just sitting around?” She kicked her legs idly, wigging her feet. “How about a sparring match? Your Haijinmon style versus my Tenjinmon style?” she asked, flipping up onto her feet, adopting a fighting pose. Ayane frowned, as if considering the offer, before shaking her head.

“No thanks,” she replied rolling over onto her front. “I’m fine just where I am. Besides, fighting’s strictly prohibited here on the island.”

“Sparring is not fighting,” Kasumi insisted. “It's just… practice. Exercise.” When her sister failed to respond, she sighed heavily. “Well, fine, then,” Kasumi huffed softly. sitting back down again. “I guess I’ll just sit here, and be bored,” she mumbled.

“Or, you could come and hang out with me,” a new voice spoke, causing both women to glance up.

“Oh! Hello, Hitomi!” Kasumi exclaimed with a smile, greeting the young German-born fighter warmly. “What are you up to?”

Hitomi grinned, shrugging her shoulders. “Not much. Like you, I was looking for something to do when I heard you saying how bored you were.” She glanced over at Ayane. “I’m not really one for tanning either,” she admitted. “I just tend to get really red all over. But I’ve thought of something really fun we could try.”

“Oh, really?” Kasumi asked, perking up. “What did you have in mind? Some kind of game? A sparring match, maybe? Really, I’m up for pretty much anything at this point!”

“Um, well,” the dark-haired fighter began hesitantly, “I suppose it's kinda like a game.” Pressing her lips together, she decided to just blurt it out. “It’s hypnosis. I thought I could practice hypnotizing you.”

“What?!?” both sisters exclaimed, Ayane rolling over to sit up to stare at her as well. Hitomi’s cheeks went bright red.

“Um… Hypnosis,” she repeated back, her eyes looking down at her sand-covered bare feet before raising them to meet their gaze. “I’ve been studying it for a while now ever since I saw a hypnosis show at the fair a few years ago. It’s just a hobby... but I think I’m pretty good at it! I just, well... need to find someone to let me practice on them.”

Kasumi and Ayane glanced at each other. “Um... well,” Kasumi began, blushing slightly as well, “I… I don’t know. I mean, it’s not as if I don’t trust you or anything,” she said quickly, “it’s just---”

“Hypnosis won’t work on me anyway,” Ayane interrupted with a roll of her eyes. “We ninja train extensively to learn our craft... and that means our ‘minds’ as well as our bodies. My focus and concentration are so great that a mere amateur could never put me under.” She glanced at her sister sidelong. “I can’t speak to my sister’s level of mental fortitude, but I rather doubt you’ll be able to put her under either.”

Hitomi frowned. “Well, we won’t know unless we try, will we?” she said, her light tone slightly forced. “Besides, like I said, I just want to practice my technique. It’s just a friendly little game. It’s not like I’m attempting to turn you both into my obedient slaves or anything.”

Ayane laughed out loud. “Hahaha! Make us into your slaves?!? Yeah, right... that’ll be the day! No offense, Hitomi, but there’s no way in hell that would EVER happen.”

“Hmph! I see!” Hitomi remarked sharply. “Well, never mind. Sorry to bother you guys,” she said turning to walk away. “I guess I misunderstood you when you said you were bored… that you were ‘up for pretty much anything’...”

‘Damn... I guess I did say that, didn’t I’? Kasumi mused silently. Sighing, she stood up. “Hitomi, wait a second,” she said aloud, walking after her friend. “I’m sorry. And you’re right. I don’t think it’ll work. The idea of someone... taking control of my mind? It kinda freaks me out a little.” She forced a smile. “But like you said, it’s really just practice, right? Whether it works or not, as long as we both have fun and learn something that’s all that matters, right? And besides... it should definitely be more exciting than sitting here watching my sister tan.” Ayane just rolled her eyes, lying back down flat onto her towel once more.

“Really? Thanks, Kasumi. I really appreciate this!” She glanced down at Ayane, smirking. “And anyway, it should be just you and me. We wouldn’t want to bring your BABY sister along. If I actually DID manage to put you into a trance, it would probably scare her so much she’d wet herself.”

“HEY!” Ayane yelled, getting to her feet. “I’m not scared of your so-called mumbo jumbo! Even if you DID, by some miracle, manage to hypnotize Kasumi, which I highly doubt, there’s absolutely NO CHANCE at all that it would work on me!”

“Sure. Of course,” Hitomi replied with a simple nod. “Still, it’s probably just best if you stay here. Where it's safe. If you’re in the room when I hypnotize your sister you might accidentally go into trance yourself. Or worse, end up getting hypnotized FIRST before Kasumi goes under.” She bit her lip to keep from laughing at Ayane’s expression. “And that would be a terrible shame.”

“Grrrrrr!” the violet-haired ninja growled. “That tears it! Let’s go!” she said, grabbing her discarded T-shirt and sliding on her flip-flops. “We’re going up to your room right now to let you try your little hypnosis tricks. We’ll see which one is stronger--- your skills or my willpower!”

“You’re on!” Hitomi replied with a savage grin.

“Uh... but... wait!” Kasumi called out as the two girls took off, heading back up towards the resort without her. “But... I thought I was the one that was supposed to be hypnotized,” she murmured, running off after them.

Hitomi sighed softly, trying to calm her nerves as they travelled back to her room. She was actually surprised that she’d managed to get both sisters to agree to come and try this. Frankly, she would have been happy enough just having Kasumi agree. If Ayane hadn’t pushed her with all of her snide comments, she would have been satisfied leaving her alone. Now, however, she had a slightly different agenda. Kasumi had started out as the target, but now, more than anything, she wanted to put her sister into a trance, and take her down a peg or two, or ten. She just had to remember to play things cool and not show how much she was looking forward to this, lest she scare them both off the way she had with Leifang earlier.

“So, um... how are we doing this?” Kasumi asked, as she and her sister walked into the living area. A bit self-conscious, she had stopped by her room on the way to change out of her bikini and into a stylish white dress with a pink see-through wrap. Ayane, more concerned with getting this over and done with, had simply kept her dark green string bikini, choosing to slide her long white T-shirt over the top instead. Both girls had left their footwear outside the foyer, Kasumi removing her sandals and Ayane discarding her flip-flops.

Hitomi was likewise barefoot, having chosen not to wear her own sandals down to the beach in the first place.

“Was that a tremor I heard in your voice, sister?” Ayane asked with a smirk on her face. “Don’t tell me you’re nervous already?”

“Ah, um, n-no,” Kasumi protested, face coloring slightly. “I’m not nervous! Not… not really,” she added in a soft voice. Ayana merely chuckled shaking her head. “Hey! It’s not as if you have any experience with this kind of thing either!” she snapped. “Let’s see if you still talk to high and mighty later when it's YOUR turn!” she added, poking her sister in the ribs. Ayane gasped, jerking back suddenly, a wide smile on her face.

“Eeeeeekk! Nononono!! No poking!” she growled, shuddering, arms moved protectively at her sides.

Hitomi blinked, a slow smile crossing her face. 'Aha! So… seems that Ayane has an exploitable weakness after all. Ninja girl is ticklish! At least, on her sides. Hmmm… I wonder if she’s just as ticklish on other spots as well,' she mused, glancing down at the lavender-haired girl’s small bare feet.

“Hey! Are we doing this or what?” Ayane’s biting voice shook Hitomi from her introspection, causing her to glance up. “Stop spacing out and let’s just get this over with!”

“Oh! Yeah, sorry. Um… Please, sit down and make yourself comfortable,” she said quickly, gesturing to the chairs she’d laid out earlier. “Kasumi, you sit here, and I’ll sit down across from you,” she added, taking her own seat. “Ayane, you can sit wherever you like,” she said with another smirk, “but if you really want to see my technique up close and personal, you can sit there, right across from me.” As expected, Ayane did exactly that.

Taking a deep breath, letting her mind run through her induction, Hitomi slid a hand into her pocket, retrieving a small silver chain with a crystal at the end. “Okay, Kasumi. This is my focus, the thing that I will use to entrance you. It’s a very special stone. It holds a very special power.” She grinned as Ayane huffed loudly. “And no, it's not magical or anything. It just happens to be perfectly balanced in a way that perfectly catches the light,” she stated, holding it up, letting the crystal sway slightly, shining in the ambient light of the room. “Now, I want you to do something very simple for me. It’s so very easy, so easy I really shouldn’t even have to ask you to do it. Something so easy you’re already doing it automatically, without my even instructing you to. I want you to watch the crystal,” she said, allowing it to sway a bit more, swinging slowly back and forth, back and forth, establishing a perfect rhythm.

“Yes, just like that... watching the crystal,” she said after a moment, a quick glance from her peripheral vision showing that Ayane was watching as well. “Good. Very good. Now, I want you to do something else for me. It’s just a little bit harder, something you’ll have to think about. Not as automatic as just... watching the crystal swing, back and forth.... back and forth... back and forth... yes... just like that. But now, I want you... to breathe... iiiinnnnnn... and ouuutttt... iiiinnnn... and ouuuttt...” she said, timing her instructions to the rhythm of the crystal swinging. Twice back and forth between each breath, forcing them to slow their natural breathing down to match. “Good. Very very good. You’re doing very well,” she said, risking a glance at Ayane, who had a slight frown on her face even as she continued to follow along. Turning back to Kasumi, she nodded.

“Now, there is another step, another thing I need you to do for me. This one is very easy. It’s the easiest step of all. In fact, I will need you to try NOT to overdo it with this part until I instruct you to. Now... I just need you to... relax,” she said, lifting the crystal slightly, forcing their eyes to raise up higher, before lowering it back down just as she spoke the word. “Good. Very good,” she said, slowly raising the crystal as she spoke. “See how easy it was. It’s very easy to... relax,” she said, lowering the chain again, causing both girls to sigh softly, heads lowering as they continued to follow the crystal. “So easy. So very easy. It’s what your body wants to do anyway, after all. After a long day, after exercising, or working... after sparring, or swimming... or even just lying out in the sun,” she said, smirking silently at Ayane, knowing her receptive mind would register the comment. “All of that drains you. Drains your energy. Leaves you tired. And restless. And when that happens, all you want to do is... relax,” she said, lowering the chain once again.

“And it feels good to relax... feels good to just rest... to simply stare straight ahead... watch the crystal... back and forth... back and forth... and breeeeaaaathhhe... in and out... in and out... and relax... more and more... your body and mind going limp... your eyelids going lower and lower... everything around you fading away... fading... until there is just my voice... and the crystal... and the need to relax... relax... even deeper.... and deeper...”

By now, Kasumi’s eyelids were mere slits, her eyes still moving slowly, back and forth, still tracking the crystal. It was an interesting experience for her. At first, she’d doubted that she could even be hypnotized, that Hitomi wouldn’t be able to put her in a trance. And at first, it had seemed to be the case. The swinging crystal was so cliche that she’d been hard-pressed not to burst out laughing. And her dialogue... everything she was saying was just normal boring conversation. She’d expected Hitomi to try something more direct, like telling her she was getting sleepy or something. But no... just boring instructions to watch the crystal--- which she’d been doing anyway--- and breathe, which of course she was already doing, otherwise she’d have suffocated and passed out! It had eventually gotten so boring that she’d mostly tuned her out, just focusing on the crystal itself. Which was... actually kind of pretty. She remembered Hitomi saying it was special in the way it captured the light, and as she watched, looking deeper and deeper, she began to understand what she’d meant.

In no time at all, she’d fallen into a light daze, so focused on the crystal that she’d pretty much blocked out everything else. Her sister, Ayane. Hitomi. The beach. She’d basically forgotten where she was, and what she was even doing here. Everything else was just background noise, easily ignored as her eyes explored the fascinating crystal dangling before her eyes. Sometimes the background noise peaked just a bit, with a sound like her own voice talking, answering some question or the other, but it was likewise ignored. One thing was for sure... well, two things, really. One, that she most definitely wasn’t bored anymore. Her attention was completely and totally captivated by the crystal, now, and nothing else mattered.

And two... that she was very, very... VERY much relaxed.

“Good, very very good,” Hitomi murmured, slowly lifting the crystal once again. “So very relaxed. So very drained. It would be so easy to slip now into deep and restful slumber... a nice deep hypnotic sleep. But you have to watch the crystal... must watch it shine and sparkle as it continues to shift... back and forth... back and forth... your eyelids so heavy now... needing to close so badly... but you can only drift into trance one way... you can only let your tired heavy eyes close IF you follow my instruction... only if you obey my words. Will you do that? Will you obey my words and let them give you the rest you desire? Will you obey me... so that I can help you... relax?”

There was just the slightest pause before the reply, a soft voice speaking gently in an empty vacant monotone... or rather, two voices speaking.

“Yeeessss...”

“Very good,” Hitomi replied. “Then listen and obey... and sssslllleeeeeeeeppppp,” she murmured, lowering the crystal once more, both girls’ eyes drooping... following it as it descended, only to finally close completely...

“And awake!”

Ayane blinked rapidly for a moment, sitting up. She’d apparently zoned out for a second or two. It took a moment for her to remember what was happening, but the sight before her brought it all back. “Good girl, very good.” Hitomi was saying, her attention focused on the entranced Kasumi. “It feels so good to relax this way. It feels good being hypnotized. As you continue to go deeper and deeper into trance, letting yourself relax more and more inside and out, let the pleasure continue to build as well.” Ayane gaped in shock as her sister let out a soft sigh, slumping even deeper into her seat, a small smile growing on her face.

“Wha... what the hell?!?” the ninja asked, stunned. “Did you... actually manage to hypnotize her?”

Hitomi glanced back at Ayane, giving her a wicked smirk. “You tell me,” she replied before focusing back on her sister. “Kasumi, dear, listen and obey. Let yourself sink deeper, and let your legs rise for me... yes... yes. just like that,” she murmured, placing the entranced girl’s bare feet in her lap. “Feel yourself sink even deeper into trance, deeper into relaxation, and deeper into pleasure, as I rub your sensitive cute little soles.” Kasumi’s smile widened, her cute chubby little toes flexing gently as her smooth bare soles were rubbed and stroked. “It feels so good. You love this feeling, this sensation. You absolutely LOVE having your feet caressed and teased this way!”

“Mmmmm… yeesss… hehehehe… but it tttiiiccckklleess… ehehehehee…” hypnotized Kasumi complained, giggling softly.

“Yes, it does tickle, doesn’t it?” Hitomi replied, grinning. “And… you LOVE it! In fact, having me play with your bare feet this way reminds you of being so deeply hypnotized and relaxed... and from now on, any time I rub your feet like this you’ll sink back into a deep deep hypnotic trance, ready to listen and obey.”

Ayane’s mouth opened and closed several times as she tried to find the words to express her distress. “Y... yo... yoouuu...” she stammered. “You! How... how DARE you... you said you weren’t going to turn her into your slave!”

“That wasn’t my original plan, no,” Hitomi admitted, gently lowering the giggling Kasumi’s feet back down, moving out of her chair to sit directly across from Ayane. “But your snide little comments earlier cause me to reconsider.” Smirking, she held up the crystal pendant again. “And now that I’ve hypnotized your sister, it’s YOUR turn!”

Ayane’s eyes widened in momentary fear before she collected herself. “Hmph! No way! Do your worst, Hitomi! I told you before--- even if you entrance my weak-willed sister, MY will is much stronger! You will never bring me under!”

Hitomi managed to restrain the urge laugh... barely. Grinning, she held up the crystal, swinging the pendant before her eyes. “I see. But I remember you saying something like that before. You said that there was no way I could hypnotize you.” Her grin turned wicked. “Well, I hate to be the bearer of bad news... but you’ve ALREADY been hypnotized.”

Ayane blinked in confusion, her eyes still following the crystal. “What? N-no! You’re… you’re trying to trick me!” she protested, even as her eyes continued to follow the stone.

“Oh, no, it’s true,” Hitomi remarked smugly. “I put you under when I hypnotized your sister... just as I’d planned. It was actually pretty easy to put you both into a trance. And it’s all thanks to your ninja training.” She giggled. “You see, by your own admission, you were taught, trained, and conditioned, to focus and concentrate. That’s exactly what hypnosis IS Ayane... channeling and focusing your attention to one thing, like this crystal, and ignoring everything else,” she said, raising it slowly, before lowering it back down again. “And that laserlike focus allows my words to easily slip into your mind, unnoticed... deep into your subconscious, allowing me to bring you deeper and deeper into trance.”

“N-nooo,” Ayane said, shaking her head weakly, even as she felt that same weariness and lethargy she’d felt earlier before she’d zoned... no. No, she hadn’t simply fallen asleep out of boredom. She’d gone into a hypnotic trance! And... it seemed she was slipping under once again. “N-n-nooo... won’t let you... control me...” she said, shaking her head again, fingers twitching and clenching.

Hitomi merely chuckled. “You sound as if you have a choice,” she replied, raising and lowering the crystal again. Words were no longer even necessary; every time the crystal descended, Ayane felt a bit more of her strength and her will fading. “When I hypnotized you the first time, I gave you a few suggestions to make sure that this happened. First and foremost, is that you wouldn’t try and leave or escape. That no matter what happened, you would stay there in your seat and let me hypnotize you again.” Ayane blinked in shock. “Considering that just realized that I hypnotized you earlier while working on Kasumi, the smart thing would have been for you to get out of here while you could. But... the thought never even occurred to you, did it?” Ayane growled weakly.

The German born fighter sighed deeply. “Well, as much fun as it is to taunt you and throw your own words back at you,” Hitomi continued, raising the crystal one last time, “I think it’s time to end this and put you out of your misery. Ayane---”

“No! Hitomi! Don’t!” Ayane pleaded, even as her eyes rolled up, following the crystal as it rose.

“---sleep!” Hitomi commanded, lowering the crystal again, causing the purple-haired kunoichi to tumble headfirst into hypnotic slumber. Hitomi let out a soft sigh of contentment as she glanced from sister to sister taking a moment to just savor the sight. She’d actually done it! Both ninja were deeply entranced and completely in her power. She had truly mastered her hypnotic skills. And now... it was time to reap the benefits.

Staring down at both girls, she considered her options. Kasumi was a naturally sweet girl, and she really had nothing against her. Ayane, on the other hand, had pissed her off with her arrogant remarks. She intended to be nice to the older sister… but the younger brat was definitely going to suffer a bit of well-deserved payback. “Ayane, listen carefully,” Hitomi commanded. “In just a moment, when I snap my fingers, you will walk over and lie down spread-eagled on my bed. You will then awaken from your trance, but be unable to move, as if your arms and legs were bound by ropes of chains. Do you understand?”

“Hai… Mistress Hitomi,” Ayane replied blankly, nodding. “I understand. I will obey.”

The dark-haired hypnotists grinned. Hmmm. Mistress? Interesting. I didn’t tell her to call me that, but I kind of like the sound of it. “Oh, and one more thing,” she added, still grinning. “You will return back to this hypnotic trance again when I snap my fingers a second time.” Most likely, the rowdy ninja girl would be in no mood to cooperate after Hitomi finished having her fun, and it was better to be prepared. Satisfied, she snapped her fingers, then sat back to watch.

As expected, Ayane sat up suddenly, snapping into motion, walking over to position herself on the bed as commanded. Only then did she blink and gasp, returning to consciousness once again. “H-hey! What? What is this?” she yelled, struggling in place, glancing around in horror. “Why can’t I move? What’s going on?”

“Oh, nothing much,” Hitomi told her sweetly, walking over to kneel at the foot of the bed. “We’re just gonna play a little game I like to call ‘Tickle You ‘Til You’re Sorry’. You see, Ayane,” she said playfully, resting her hands lightly atop the bound girl’s ankles, “you kind of hurt my feelings earlier with all those mean nasty things you said. You know, about how you ninja were so superior to normal fighters like me, and how your training made you so much better.”

“I… I didn’t say anything like that,” Ayane protested, looking nervously down at Hitomi who was uncomfortably close to her vulnerable bare feet. “I was just… um… just saying that Kasumi and I… we’ve had more… uh, specialized training. That’s all.”

“Uh huh,” Hitomi mused, lightly tapping on the tops of Ayane’s feet, her nails idly resting on her pale soft skin. “So… you DON’T think you’re better than me, then?” she asked, smirking. Unknown to the ninja girl, Hitomi had given her a hypnotic compulsion when she’d hypnotized her the first time, forcing her to tell Hitomi the truth whenever she asked her a direct question. The purple-haired girl bit her lip, all too aware of her predicament, knowing what the correct response was. Unfortunately, her traitorous lips decided to impart her true feelings.

“Yes,” she answered without hesitation. “You are somewhat skilled, but compared to me, you are merely a beginner, a clumsy, uncoordinated amateur.” Her eyes widened in shock, her jaw-dropping. That wasn’t what she’d planned to say at all. Her mistake was all too evident, however, spying the scowl on Hitomi’s face. “No! Wait, I didn’t me---BWWAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!” she suddenly burst out laughing, as the karate fighter began raking her short trimmed nails up and down Ayane’s exposed soles. She struggled mightily against her invisible bonds, trying in vain to pull her legs away, to draw back and hide her vulnerable ticklish feet, to no avail.

“Uncoordinated huh?” Hitomi spat back, grunting at the laughing girl. “I’ll show YOU who’s uncoordinated!” Drawing back momentarily, cracking her fingers, she extended both hands, tickling both of Ayane’s bare feebly flexing soles simultaneously, one hand on each foot. “Coochie coochie coo, Ayane,” she teased her, grinning evilly. “Is the tough powerful ninja girl ticklish?”

“WAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA!! YESS! YESS!! IIIIIMMM TIIIICCKKKLIIISSSHHH!! STTAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAPPPP!!” she screamed, thrashing and wailing in forced hilarity. Her lovely pale soles were beginning to turn pink from all the abuse, and her lithe nubile body was becoming sweat-soaked from her wild uncoordinated movements. She was insanely ticklish, one of her few flaws, but one that her siblings had utilized to her detriment. Before their family drama had driven them apart, shattering their sisterly bond, she and Kasumi had engaged in tickle fights numerous times in their youth. Indeed, her older sister was even perhaps just a tiny bit more ticklish than she was. Nevertheless, while she delighted in dealing out the punishment, making the brunette shinobi squeal and beg and cry with laughter, she herself absolutely HATED having it done to her. She hated the lack of control, the way it robbed her of his dignity, reducing her to the level of a silly, laughing, helpless little girl.

Indeed, it was exactly how she felt right now, the damned hypnosis affecting her just as deeply as the tickling. She couldn’t move, couldn’t fight back, couldn’t even retreat and run away. All she could do is laugh and laugh and laugh, and beg for mercy.

When it came, she was oddly surprised. After several minutes of torture, Hitomi actually backed off, panting slightly in her own excitement. “Hmm. Not quite so smug right now, are you, Ayane?” she asked, rhetorically. “Since we arrived here at this island, you’ve been going on and on about how YOU were the best fighter among us all… how you won the last tournament, how you ‘single-handedly’ took down that weird Omega creature,” she added, rolling her eyes at the single-handed part. “But it seems to me that you’re not so different from the rest of us. You’re just as human and fallible as the rest of us.” Ayane, having recovered her breath, merely glared back at her silently. Ignoring her, Hitomi stood up and walked back over to the still-entranced Kasumi.

“Your sister, on the other hand, has always been nice to me,” Hitomi mentioned, giving her a small smile. “So I don’t feel the need to torture her the way I did you.” Her smile turned wicked. “That doesn’t mean I don’t still want to tickle her though. I mean… she has such a cute laugh. And she has really cute little feet as well,” she added, kneeling down, lifting the entranced girl’s petite size six feet into her lap. Hitomi let out a soft sigh. She’d honestly wanted to do this for a long time, but had never gotten up the nerve.

Ayane merely grunted. “Hmph! I see. You think my sister has ‘cute feet’ huh? I always knew you were some kind of pervert. I should have known you would be into tying up pretty girls and tickling them.”

Hitomi glanced back at her, scowling. “Not just cute girls,” she retorted. “After all, I tickled you, didn’t I?” Ayane blinked, then growled in frustration, again pulling her her invisible bonds. Turning back to Kasumi, however, her smile returned. “Now then, Kasumi,” she said, speaking her name and touching her gently, “listen closely. In just a moment, when I snap my fingers, you will awaken from your trance. You will be unable to move, as if your limbs were tied in place. And when I tap you lightly on the forehead, you will return back to this hypnotic trance again, nice and deep, awaiting my commands. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress,” Kasumi replied blankly, nodding. “Understand… and obey…”

Again, the German-born fighter shuddered slightly in pleasure. This was all so much better than she’d expected it to be. Her own experience at the hypnosis show she’d attended at the local fair had showed her how powerful hypnosis could be. Now, she was able to experience it from the other side, as the one swinging the proverbial watch instead of the one entranced by it. Having such total control over her friends this way was very enticing, and nearly intoxication. It would be hard to keep it from going to her head.

Forcing herself to focus, she snapped her fingers, grinning as Kasumi blinked, the fire in her eyes returning even as the one in Ayane’s eyes died out, as she slid back into a hypnotic trance once more. The brunette ninja shook her head slightly in confusion. “Wha… what’s happening? Wh... Wait! I… I can’t move!” she said suddenly nervous, shifting slightly in her chair but otherwise staying still. Her eyes focused then narrowed at the sight of her friend needing down before her. “Hitomi! Wh… what is this? Why can’t I get up?”

“Because you’re under the effect of a post-hypnotic suggestion,” she explained brightly. “In case it’s not obvious, it worked. I put you and your sister both into a hypnotic trance.”

“No! You mean… wait, Ayane? She went under as well?” Kasumi asked, surprised, glancing around the room until she spotted her lying on the bed. “You really hypnotized her?”

Hitomi laughed. “I sure did. She went under even easier than you did! For all of her tough talk, she was just as weak to hypnosis as anyone else!”

“Oh. Well, congratulations then!” Kasumi replied, giving her a smile. “I guess all your hard work and practice paid off then. So… um…” she said, awkwardly as Hitomi continued to grin at her. “So… I guess… you can wake up Ayane and let us go now, right?”

“In a little while,” Hitomi replied smirking, gently caressing the tops of Kasumi’s bare feet, marveling at the way her toes flexed and wiggled at the contact. “First, I thought, since I have you this way, we might as well have a little fun.”

“F-fun?” the ninja stuttered nervously, her toes instinctively curling. “Just… w-what kind of fun… did you have in mind?”

“That depends. Tell me, Kasumi… would you happen to be… ticklish?” she asked, curling her fingers, running them lightly over the soles of her feet.

“Eeeeeeee! Heheheheheheheheee… yeeessss!! Heehehehehehehehehehee… thhahahahahaattt tttiiiicccckkllesss meeeee!!” she giggled helplessly, throwing back her head in shy submissive giggles. Hitomi giggled right along with her, enjoying herself immensely. She very much loved the shy ninja girl’s laughter, and the sensations of her silky soft soles against her fingers was sheer bliss. The girl’s tiny little peds were far softer than anyone as active as her should possibly be. Not wanting to torture her the way she had her sister, Hitomi kept her tickles soft and gentle, easing up now and again when Kasumi’s laughter started to sound desperate.

All the while, Kasumi laughed and laughed and laughed. Strangely enough, unlike her sister, she was actually enjoying the attention. She actually LIKED being tickled. Not that she had much occasion to indulge in it much these days. Indeed, much of the reason she teased and provoked her sister with occasional pokes and tweaks was to egg her on to retaliate. She very much missed the simple fun and intimacy they’d shared as children. And she very much missed when her brother Hayate used to pin her down and tickle her until she was a screaming crying mess! Those days had long passed, it seemed, but the memory still remained.

“Oooh… can it be?” Hitomi mused aloud, as she began shrimping and squeezing Kasumi’s cute bubbly toes, making her howl. “I think someone actually LIKES being tickled!” she declare, her smirk returning. “In fact, I think someone likes it a whole lot!”

“Bwaahahahahahahahahahaaaaa!! Nooooo! Naahhahahahaattt... mmmmmmm… ooohhh… noohohohohoooo… mmmmmm...” Kasumi replied, shaking her head in denial even as the evidence became all too clear. The tickling was beginning to turn her on. Her skin was beginning to flush, and her nipples were hard enough that they threatened to poke holes in her sundress. It was deeply embarrassing, something she could never admit to out loud… but she was very much getting off on having her tender bare feet tickled. Something about the overstimulation, the forced hilarity, and total loss of control, all of it just stirred something deep inside her. Moans began to leak out in between the laughs now, telegraphing her pleasure even more.

It was ironic in a way, that the two sisters so very much alike in most ways reacted to this particular situation in such directly opposite ways.

For her part, Hitomi was just as much into it as her willing victim. Her own arousal had been stirred in her domination of Ayane moments earlier. Now, having Kasumi reacting as she was only increased her own pleasure even more. Overcome by the moment, she lifted Kasumi’s left foot, still scratching and stroking the ticklish girl’s arches… and leaning forward, she opened her mouth, sucking on Kasumi’s tiny little toes, one by one.

“GAAAAAHHHHH!!! OOHHHMYYYYGAAHAHAHAHAHDDDD!!!” Kasumi screamed, her body shuddering in pleasure from the hot wet contact. Never in her life had she experience anything like this before. Her eyes rolled up into her head, and her laughter died… overwhelmed by moans of utmost pleasure. Her toes curled, and her body went stiff, pulsing again and again with pleasure she’d never known existed. And finally, just when it had started to die down, just when she’d reached her crest and started to descend… the ticklish sensations struck once more, slamming into her dazed and muddled brain, ripping hysterical screams of laughter forth once again.

Hitomi lead her through two more brutal climaxes before finally letting her rest. Panting, both girls sat there, basking in the moment, neither one wanting it to end. Alas… all too soon, the moment DID end. And Kasumi, ever the shy one, began to consider exactly what they had just done. A look of embarrassment overtook her face, her lip trembling, as she glanced away from Hitomi, unable to meet her eyes.

“Hey! Kasumi? What is it?” she asked her, concerned. “What’s wrong?”

“This… we… this shouldn’t have happened,” she said softly, still avoiding her friend’s gaze. “This… this was wrong. I… I’m sorry.”

Hitomi blinked. “Wait… you’re sorry?” she asked, confused. “What do YOU have to be sorry about? I was the one that tickled you to the point of… um… you know…” she said, blushing again.

“But you did not know,” Kasumi insisted, still staring down. “You did not know that I… react… that way when tickled. You did not know that I am… perverted…” She shook her head. “This was my fault, not yours…”

Hitomi opened and closed her mouth a few times, processing. At first, seeing her reaction, she’d been afraid that Kasumi resented her, that she hated that she’d lost control at the end and pushed her into something she wasn’t ready for. Instead… it seemed Kasumi was blaming herself for the exact same thing, but in reverse. She felt like SHE had seduced HER somehow, despite being a hypnotically bound prisoner completely at Hitomi’s mercy. The sheer mental gymnastics boggled her mind.

“Kasumi, please. This wasn’t anything to be ashamed of,” she insisted. “This was just the two of us having fun. We’re both over eighteen. We’re not in relationships with anyone. We’re just two friends on a tropical island, having fun together.” She gave the brunette a smile. “It’s okay to just have fun now and again.”

“I know,” Kasumi said with a sigh. “I understand that, I really do. But… I just can’t help feeling guilty. I mean… I’m not that way, you know?” she said, blushing bright red again. “And… I never really talked about this… how I, um… react. I’ve never shared this secret with anyone before!” She shuddered. “Oh gawd… I’m just so embarrassed… I can’t stand it---”

Her words cut off as she gasped, eyes going wide as she felt a touch on her forehead. Glancing up, she saw Hitomi smiling sadly at her, just before her eyes fluttered then slammed closed once more. The German-Japanese martial artist let out a sigh of her own. “Well, that went somewhere I hadn’t expected,” she mused aloud. “Still… I don’t regret it. And I don’t think Kasumi does either. Not really. I think it's the kind of thing she might get used to…” she said, faltering as an idea popped into her head. Yeah. Yes! Of course! Why should this be a one-time kind of deal? She thought to herself. We’re stuck on this stupid island for two whole weeks anyway. I might as well keep using hypnosis to have some more fun. And when it's all over… well, I can just make sure what happens on Zack Island STAYS on Zack Island! Chuckling to herself, she stood up, and began figuring out what instructions to give her two hypnotized playmates…

“Oohhhh... mmmm... that feels... nice...” Hitomi purred, smiling grandly as she lay on the towel stretched over the sandy beach, her body naked aside from a tiny string bikini. “Mmmm... nice. As I said before, I’m not really one for tanning... but having oil rubbed and massaged into me like this almost makes me want to reconsider.”

“Of course, Hitomi,” Kasumi replied sweetly, taking an unusual amount of pleasure at massaging the young fighter. It was strange... she’d remembered feeling so bored earlier, wanting to do something, anything, besides lounge around on the beach. And yet... now this seemed like the perfect way to spend her time. Weird. She could almost recall something... something about... going up to Hitomi’s room to do... something? But then she’d changed her mind, and decided to stay at the beach instead, choosing to pamper and massage the young German-born fighter a bit.

“Hey, guys,” Ayane greeted them a few minutes later, causing them to glance up. “I was over at the drink stand and look who I ran into,” she said, gesturing to Leifang.

“Um... uh, hey, Hitomi,” the Chinese fighter greeted her, awkwardly. “I’m, uh... sorry about the way I ran off earlier. I just... well... got a little freaked out, yanno?”

Hitomi sat up. “Oh, hey, well, that’s okay. I’m sorry, I got a little carried away earlier.” She shrugged. “And anyway, it’s not as if I was going to FORCE you to do anything you didn’t want to do. I just thought it would be kinda fun, yanno?”

“Oh? Fun? What are you talking about?” Kasumi asked, her interest piqued.

“Hitomi tried to convince me to let her hypnotize me,” Leifang replied, shaking her head. “I did kind of overreact a bit... but, I mean, that IS kind of a freaky thing to ask someone, right?”

“Actually, it sounds kind of fun to me,” Ayane chimed in. “I mean, I’m not even sure I really can BE hypnotized, but it sounds like a fun thing to try.”

“Yeah, I can see that,” Kasumi added. “And it’s not like Hitomi is some random person off the street. We all know her and trust her.” She grinned. “I wouldn’t mind her trying to hypnotize me! I mean, we’ve been here for a few days now, and we’ve seen and done pretty much everything there is to do on this island. If nothing else, it will be a new and interesting experience.”

Leifang nodded slowly, considering. She still had misgivings about letting Hitomi try and control her mind. Yes, they were friends but they were also rivals. And though she claimed it was all water under the bridge, she couldn’t help but wonder if Hitomi was REALLY over the whole ‘watermelon incident’.

'But at the same time, Kasumi and Ayane don’t seem to think it was that big of a deal. Maybe... I’m just overreacting again?’

“Well, Leifang,” Hitomi stated idly, “if you’re curious, I wouldn’t mind giving it a try.” Her grin twisted into a knowing smirk. “And if you’re still concerned, I’d bet Ayane and Kasumi wouldn’t mind coming along to watch.”

“Yeah,” Ayane replied with a shrug, bare toes wiggling in the soft warm sand. “Not that I would think Hitomi would try and pull anything sneaky, but I think maybe I’d like to try and study her technique and learn how this hypnosis stuff works.”

“All right, then,” Leifang replied. “I’m sold. Let’s go.”

‘Great!’ Hitomi thought to herself as she and the others made their way back up to her room. She had to admit, things had gone even better than she’d hoped. Ayane and Kasumi had played their parts perfectly, even if they themselves were unaware of just how they’d done so. ‘I’ll have to remember to reward them both for this, once I put Leifang under,’ she mused. ‘Especially Ayane. She’s definitely made up for her bitchiness earlier. I guess I’ll be nice and introduce her to the ‘nice kind’ of tickling I gave her sister earlier. Hehehe... I might even suck and nibble on those slender little toes her hers...’

As they reached the unit, however, her thoughts turned back to the young Chinese fighter. ‘Now then, Leifang... we’ll see who was right about that damned watermelon...’

((the end??))

Love this! But wish you went deeper into the tickling and hypnosis parts. I feel more tickling and more tickling commands would have made it deeper and more fun. Still love it! Just thought I'd throw in my two cents! Thanks for the story!

Thanks for the input. I decided to continue the story then, so another chapter is incoming in the next few hours or so. And yes, the story revolves mostly around the hypnosis aspect, but the tickling will be more abundant in the following chapters. I have enough material to make this into a whole series... it's now just a question of having the free time to write it out and post it!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back