• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

D.O.A. hypnosis-tickling story, pt.2 ff/ff

J-dark

TMF Poster
H.O.A. : Hypnotized or Asleep
by J. Darksong

ch.2)

“So, how did you become interested in hypnosis anyway, Hitomi?” Leifang asked her friend as they walked.

“Oh, yeah. There was this fair in town a few years ago,” she explained. "This hypnotist named the Great Menlo performed, calling for volunteers from the audience to be hypnotized. I was completely spellbound. I mean, at first, I thought it was all kind of silly, just another carnival event or something... but then he brought up this one girl I knew from my neighborhood, named Mei. He hypnotized her and made her act like a chicken, made her think she was a race car driver and even a ballerina!” She chuckled at the memory. “That’s when I knew hypnosis was real. Mei was always a real prissy uptight kind of girl. There’s no way she would have done that kind of stuff in front of an audience if she’d been in her right mind.”

“Ah, I see,” Kasumi remarked, walking alongside them. “So that demonstration got you hooked, and you started studying hypnosis yourself after watching that show?”

Hitomi nodded. “Yep! I figured any talent or ability that could make someone like Mei behave herself might be useful to learn.” She smirked. “Of course, I’m just a novice at this. Practicing on myself in the mirror at home wasn’t that helpful. Right now, I just really want to see if I can actually just put someone into an actual hypnotic trance.”

“And that’s why you asked me," Leifang concluded. She sighed as they arrived at Hitomi’s room. “Okay. I already agreed to do this,” she murmured following the others inside, “but if you try and make me act like a chicken, I’m out of here.” The others giggled at that.

Soon enough, the girls were all situated comfortably in Hitomi's room. Like before, she had a couple of chairs set up with her in the lead one and the others facing her position. Leifang sat directly in front of her, facing her position, and Ayane sat just on Leifang’s left side, angled well enough to have a clear view of the proceedings. To her surprise, Kasumi chose to sit on the edge of Hitomi's bed, facing toward the window, away from the demonstration.

“Not watching the demonstration?” Hitomi asked, curious.

“No thanks,” Kasumi waved dismissively. “I don’t really want to watch someone else be hypnotized.” She grinned. “However, if you manage to pull it off and put Leifang into a trance, I might like to take a turn after her. I think I might like to see what it feels like to be hypnotized...”

Hitomi laughed, shaking her head ruefully. The cute ninja girl didn’t realize that she had already experienced being hypnotized. “Okay, fair enough. And you, Ayane? You are interested in watching...” She almost added ‘this time' but wisely managed to cut herself off. The lavender-haired girl nodded.

“Yes, actually. If you manage to hypnotize Leifang, I would be very interested in learning your technique. Being able to hypnotize someone would come in handy as a ninja,” she stated. “IF you manage to hypnotize her, that is.”

Hitomi nodded. “Well, there’s no time like the present to try," she reasoned, pulling out her crystal pendant, and holding it up in front of Leifang’s face. “Okay. Just relax. This should be pretty easy. All you have to do is just follow my instructions and relax.” Leifang nodded, saying nothing. “All right,” Hitomi began, swinging the pendant, letting it sway back and forth. “Just watch the pretty pendant,” she intoned, “watch it swing, back and forth, back and forth... just watching it sparkle in the light.” She smiled noting the way Leifang’s eyes were following it. "This crystal is special... the way it sparkles when it catches the light... makes the whole thing sparkle and glow. Makes it so very pretty... so pretty that it's hard to take your eyes off it...”

“Mmmhmm," Leifang agreed softly, watching the sparkling crystal. Hitomi was right. It was very pretty. The crystal itself was clear, like a diamond or quartz, yet when the light struck it in just the right way, it acted almost like a prism, shattering the light into a rainbow of colors. It was really fascinating to watch. So fascinating that she found her mind wandering a bit, kind of tuning out Hitomi's words as she continued to talk, relegating it to background noise as she watched the crystal swaying back and forth... back and forth... back and forth... shining white, then rainbow, then white again, back and forth, in a mesmerizing continuous loop...

“...relaxing more and more,” Hitomi’s voice suddenly caught her attention briefly, “and continuing to breathe... iiiinnnnnn... and ooouuuttt... iiiinnnn... and ooouuutt... yes, just like that,” she stated, as Leifang’s breathing began to synch up perfectly with her words, matching the slow steady rhythm of the swinging crystal. “Good... very good. You’re doing so well... just relax more... letting your entire mind and body relax... just watching the pretty crystal... no need to think about anything else... no need to worry or even pay attention to what I’m saying... just relax... and watch the crystal...”

Which naturally Leifang was more than happy to do. A soft smile creased her lips as she continued to stare at the swinging swaying crystal. And Hitomi was right--- it all was very relaxing. It was very interesting, this feeling... a kind of pleasant numbness that seemed to spread slowly throughout her entire body. Starting at her feet, from her toes, which wiggled and flexed and scrunched idly, up her legs, through her waist and stomach, to her chest, and her arms, which rested limply at her sides. Even her neck felt loose and relaxed as if her muscles had turned to jelly, head floating, bobbling slightly, swaying back and forth following the swinging crystal.

Back and forth. Back and forth.

It was so fascinating to watch. But... it was also kind of tiring. She was already feeling nice and relaxed... and sleepy, she suddenly realized. Very very sleepy. She wanted to close her eyes, to relax them as well, to let herself sleep, and just sink into a nice relaxing state... but she had to watch the crystal. It was just too pretty, too sparkly, too fascinating NOT to watch. Even as her blinks came slower and slower, and her eyes began to flutter, wanting so badly to close, she somehow knew she needed to keep watching the crystal... needed to watch it until... until... something happened? Yes... she was waiting for something special to happen... something that would finally allow her to rest completely... some special action, or word, or trigger---

“And now... SLEEP!” Hitomi commanded, raising and lowering the crystal before Leifang’s eyes.

Gasping, the Chinese student’s eyes fluttered, following the crystal as it descended, her eyes slamming closed, as she sank gratefully into a deep deep hypnotic sleep.

“Wow! That was... really impressive!” Kasumi stated, peering over at them from the bed. “And, hey, it looks like you got Ayane as well," she added, pointing out her sleeping sister, the lavender-haired ninja's head slumped forward with her eyes closed, just like Leifang. “Pretty amazing for your first time.” She sat up. “So... what will you do to them now that they are hypnotized?”

Hitomi grinned wickedly. “Well, I was thinking that we should play with them a little bit. You know, nothing bad, just maybe... hmmm... tickle them a bit. Make them squeal and scream and beg for mercy!” Kasumi smirked, chuckling but shook her head.

“Sounds like fun... but I know my sister. She hates being tickled. She’d raise a major fit about it after we were done.”

“Ah, but that’s the great thing about hypnosis,” Hitomi remarked. “I can make Ayane and Leifang do anything I want... act any way I want, THINK anything I want, while they're hypnotized. And afterward, I can make them forget it all as if it never happened!”

Rather than be amused or excited, however, Kasumi’s expression soured. “Hitomi, this... this is not right,” she said, shaking her head. “This... this has the potential to be badly abused,” she pointed out. "I mean, tickling them a bit and making them beg and cry a bit, then making them forget about it afterward... it's innocent enough, I guess. But all the rest--- you need to be very careful with this kind of control!”

Hitomi sighed, shaking her head. “You know, Kasumi, I should have expected you would look at it that way. You are always the noble one.” She sighed. “But you don’t need to worry. I won’t let this power go to my head. Like I said, this is just about having a little fun! I don’t plan on making you guys into my slaves or anything. I just wanna play with you guys a little bit while we’re stuck here on this boring island.” At Kasumi’s expression, she grunted. “Okay, Kasumi, you really need to loosen up a bit. In fact,” she said, a sudden inspiration taking hold, “I think you need to lose the whole goody-goody aspect for a while.” Before she could respond, Hitomi spoke two seemingly non-sensical words aloud: “Schlaf jetzt!” The brunette ninja’s eyes widened, then fluttered closed as she, too, slipped into hypnotic slumber.

“All right, Kasumi, listen closely. You are hypnotized and must obey me. When your good girl side is deep asleep, your naughty repressed side will awaken. You will still obey me as your Mistress, but you will have no moral objections to taking advantage of the other girls in any way I direct. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress,” Kasumi replied blankly. “I understand. I will... let my darker side... emerge...”

“Great," Hitomi replied with a nod. Frankly, she was surprised that someone as goody-goody as Kasumi even HAD a naughty side. Satisfied, she snapped her fingers, waking Kasumi from her trance. The brown-haired kunoichi blinked, then smiled, her grin somehow wicked with a sinister glint.

“Mmmm... that’s so much better,” she said, stretching. “Thank you for shutting up Ms. Goody Goody, Mistress. She was seriously such a drag!” She sighed, glancing around. “Now... let’s play with these two helpless little vixens! I call dibs on my little sister...”

Hitomi chuckled. “Sounds good to me,” she replied. "Okay, Leifang, Ayane, listen up. You are both deeply hypnotized. When I snap my fingers in just a moment, you will both wake up and find yourself unable to move. You will also go back into a trance whenever you hear me say ‘Sleep Now’. Got it?”

“Yes, Mistress, I understand,” Ayane replied blankly.

“I... yes... I understand...” Leifang murmured softly, a bit of hesitation clear in her tone, but unable to resist.

“Good enough,” Hitomi replied, grinning at Hitomi. “Okay, let’s have some fun!” she said, snapping her fingers loudly. Ayane and Leifang blinked, becoming aware and alert once again. Glancing around, it took them both a few seconds to recall what was happening, and a few more seconds to realize that they couldn’t move.

“H-hey! Wha... what gives?” Leifang demanded, shifting her shoulders lightly in her chair, but unable to move the rest of her body. “Why can’t I move? It feels like I’m paralyzed or something!"

“Yeah, me too!" Ayane complained, scowling fiercely. “My body feels like I’m tied up... but I don’t see any ropes or anything!” She shook her head back and forth. “What the... I wasn’t even the one being hypnotized!”

“Maybe not, sister dear,” Kasumi taunted her, sauntering over to kneel in front of her chair. “But that didn’t stop you from going under regardless.” She chuckled darkly. “You really are pretty weak-willed for a shinobi, Ayane. Falling into a trance so easily.”

“Sh-shut up!” Ayane yelled, incensed as well as embarrassed. “You wouldn’t be so smug if I could move!”

“Maybe, maybe not,” Kasumi replied back, smirking, making a show of cracking her knuckles. “But the fact of the matter is... you can’t move. You’re completely helpless,” she said, lifting her little sister’s bare size seven feet, “and that means I can do... this!”

“Wait! N-no! Staaahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahaaappppiitttt!!” Ayane yelled, breaking out into hysterical laughter as her sister began tickling her pale soft tender soles. Throwing back her head, she yelled and screamed and laughed, struggling and pulling and straining against invisible bonds, trying to pull her feet away, to no avail. Nothing was holding her pinned, yet she was completely unable to save herself.

Kasumi’s grin widened, and she giggled alongside her sister. Ayane’s feet were a joy to tease and tickle, long and slender, with long, thin tapering toes, slightly larger than her own delicate size six feet, but no less ticklish. Despite training barefoot much like Kasumi herself, Ayane's high sweeping arches were pristine, virtually untouched, and thus, powerfully sensitive. Further, she loved the way the younger girl twitched and flexed in reaction to her vigorous scratching, her nimble feet flexing and twisting in desperation, her toes flexing and wiggling incessantly as if she could somehow escape her torture. Alas, she could not, and all her wiggling and flexing did was aid Kasumi in her tickling, exposing more of her vulnerable delicate sole to her sister’s fingers.

“And now it’s your turn, Leifang,” Hitomi remarked cheerfully, to the young Chinese girl’s horror.

“No! NO! You can’t do this!” she protested, anxiously curling her long slender toes tightly, wrinkling her vulnerable ticklish soles. “Stop! Hitomi! Noooooo!!" she yelped as the German-born fighter merely gripped the toes of her left foot and peeled them back, forcing her sole back smooth and exposed once more. “NO! NO! NONONOOHoHOhohohohohohoo!! Naahahahatt myyy feeheheheheheheheheeettt!! Haahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!” she laughed as her arch rival’s short trimmed fingernails began dancing along her delicate aristocratic soles, forcing gales of loud hysterical laughter from her.

“Teeehehehe! Wow, Leifang, you have some really ticklish feet!” Hitomi teased her, digging into her bare foot with reckless abandon. Leifang’s right foot, untouched for the moment, twisted and flexed wildly, striving to kick out, to reach over and protect its tortured neighbor, or perhaps to push Hitomi away and gain a moment of respite. Unfortunately, aside from a bit of wiggling, and twitching, her legs were still frozen in place, giving her no room to maneuver. And Hitomi took full advantage of it, chuckling along with her hysterical friend. “Awww... poor little Leifang! Who knew all it took to beat you were a few swipes along the bottoms of those cute pale soles of yours? If I knew it was this easy, I would have totally wiped the floor with you in our last bout.”

“Wahahhaahahahahahhaaaaa!! Yooouhoohohohooo ssuuucckkk!! Bwaahahahahahaha!!” Leifang managed, shaking her head back and forth in denial, unable to handle the ticklish sensations assaulting her. Truth be told, she was actually a bit more ticklish under her arms than on the soles of her feet, but being completely helpless, unable to even struggle or resist somehow made it all the more intense. Leifang felt as if she were going crazy.

“Ahahahahahahahahaaa! Kaaaaahahahasuuummiiihhehehehehehee!! Pleaaseeee!!” Ayane begged, already reaching her breaking point. “Naahahahahahatt theheheheeeheherrree!! Nahahahahahhhttt mmmyyy toohohohohohohooeesss!! Pllleeeaaahehehehhehessee!!” she squealed frantically trying to close her toes. A wasted effort, as Kasumi held those tender little toes tightly, while she worked her dextrous digits in between, teasing and tickling the ultrasensitive flesh in between. Ayane was absolutely frantic, tears running down her cheeks, hating every second of her torment. “Ahahahahahahahahahahahaa! Whhyyyyy?!?!?” she managed, even as her mind began to shut down from the overstimulation, leaving her strictly in survival mode, her body wriggling and writhing helplessly.

“Mmmmm... did you ask ‘why’?” Kasumi replied, deviously licking her lips. “Because it’s fun. Because this is what I’ve wanted to do to you since forever,” she explained calmly. “Because most of the time you act so uptight, so angry, so repressed, that it would take something like this just to get a smile out of you.” Her grin turned positively evil. “And, Ayane... because you think you’re BETTER than me... that because you won the most recent tournament and took down Genra. Because Hayate and I LET you fight him. Ever since then, you’ve been acting as if you are the strongest and most powerful fighter in the world. So... consider this a little reminder,” she stated, working over both of Ayane’s feet simultaneously now, bringing her to a level of screaming laughter, “that you’re NOT the best. That even the Great Ayane has a weakness... an ‘Achilles Heel’, so to speak,” she said with a laugh.

Her taunts were mostly wasted on the younger shinobi, however. By this point, the tickling had robbed her of her sanity, as all she could do was simply laugh and cry and scream in forced hilarity. “WAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA!!” she cried out frantically, her muscles going limp as her body simply ran out of energy, exhausted from the struggle and expenditure of energy laughing.

For the next twenty minutes, the sound of hysterical laughter filled the room. Leifang and Ayane laughed and laughed and laughed, both tickled and teased to their limits and beyond. Finally sated, Hitomi sat back, relaxing, giving Leifang a break and letting her recover. The young Chinese fighter had been completely wrecked, her body soaked with sweat, her hair damp and lank, her normally pale skin sporting a rosy pink tint. Panting heavily, eyes closed, she continued to softly giggle now and then, ghost sensations occasionally making her twitch even though the tickling had ceased.

Ayane was in a similar state, her mind and body pushed to her breaking point. Unlike Leifang, however, her tormentor wasn’t quite finished with her just yet. Kasumi, in her new evil naughty state, had moved her sister out of her chair, arranging her on the floor in a kneeling position. Still frozen in place, she was stuck in that position, completely helpless. And Kasumi was enjoying having her in that position, literally kneeling at her feet.

“Now then, sister," Kasumi smirked, extending her leg, and raising her bare foot up to Ayane’s face. “Remember our deal. I stop tickling you to death, and you agree to worship my feet.” Scowling, Ayane turned her face away in disgust. “Now, now, Ayane,” she chided her, grasping her chin gently with her feet, forcing her sister to face her again, “if you’ve changed your mind and don’t want to follow through, I can always go back to tickling you again---”

“NO! Please, not that!” Ayane interjected quickly, eyes wide in alarm. Seeing her sister's expression and finding no sympathy, she sighed softly and hung her head. “Okay," she murmured in a soft voice, surrendering to the inevitable. Kasumi smiled, extending her leg again. And with only a moment of hesitation, Ayane opened her mouth, extended her tongue, and began licking and kissing her older sister’s bare foot. Kasumi giggled, wiggling her toes a bit from the sensations, then relaxed, simply basking in the pleasure.

On the other side of the room, Leifang groaned and moaned softly, eyes rolling back into her skull as Hitomi did the same to her, nibbling and sucking on her toes, while her fingers gently rubbed and massaged her lovely feet. Having enjoyed playing with her friend's feet, she was content now to pay her back with a bit of pleasure and indulge in her foot fetish. It was something of a win-win in her book, plus it allowed her to keep the theoretical moral high ground, in that despite basically torturing her friend mercilessly, she'd balanced the scales in the end by pampering her afterward.

Still, in the end, all good things must end. After another half hour of fun, Hitomi put the girls back under hypnosis and then erased their memory of the events as they happened. Deciding to head back down to the beach again, Hitomi and Leifang moved to the water’s edge, intending to simply play in the sand and surf a bit. Meanwhile, the two kunoichi decided to head to the pool area and swim a few laps. All in all, it was a nice little break after the previous activities earlier, even if Hitomi was the only one aware of exactly what occurred.

“Mmmmm... ah!” Leifang sighed, stretching briefly before reclining on the sand. “This is the life! I could really get used to this.”

“Really?” Hitomi teased, rolling over to her side to stare at her friend. “I’d think you would already be used to this kind of thing. Doesn’t your family own a beach house?”

“Well, yes,” she conceded, “but I never go there! I’m usually too busy with school and my martial arts training.” She shrugged, wiggling her bare feet as the surf came up, briefly washing over her toes before withdrawing again. "So, I admit it, I was just as bummed out as the rest of you when I found out the truth about Zack Island--- that the so-called ‘women’s only’ tournament was actually nothing more than a bunch of beach games with no actual fighting. But lately, I’ve come to look on the silver lining a bit... that this has been a nice little break, even if it was an unplanned vacation.”

“Yeah, same here," Hitomi admitted. She and the other girls had been pretty angry about the apparent bait and switch used by Zack to get them all out to his island. But in the end, there was nothing to do but accept the situation and make the best of it. There were no planes or boats off the island, not arriving back until the two-week stay was concluded. Plus, all the amenities were free, fully provided, and paid for by Zack. And it was hard to be angry at someone providing you a free vacation with all the trimmings.

‘Plus, I’ve found a new way to keep myself entertained,’ she thought wickedly to herself, hiding a smirk. She couldn’t help but stare down at Leifang’s feet wiggling idly, toes splashing in the surf as it surged and ebbed, teasing herself while unknowingly giving her friend a show. Hitomi couldn’t help but grin. She'd just spent the past half hour tickling the hell out of her friend, and after a few minutes of relaxing in the sun, she felt the desire to tease Leifang’s pretty delicate feet returning once again.

“Hey! There ya are!”

Hitomi glanced up, surprised to find two young women staring down at her. Both of them familiar blondes. Tina Armstrong scowled down at her, hands on her hips, her sexy lightly tanned body clad in a bikini version of the American flag, with stars on one cup and stripes on the other. Her friend, Helena Douglas, stood behind and to her left, clad in a plain white ruffled two-piece bikini, her arms crossed at her chest.

“Huh? What is it?” Hitomi asked, sitting up. “You were looking for me?”

“For the both of you, actually,” Helena stated, her slight French accent noticeable. “Despite there being no fighting competitions on this island retreat, we ARE still in a tournament. We have come to challenge you both to a game of volleyball,” she stated with a nod. “We have defeated all the other pairs of girls thus far, and only you and Leifang remain.”

Hitomi sighed, considering, then shook her head. “Hmmm... no thanks. We’ll pass. We're having too much fun just resting and relaxing by the shore.”

Leifang nodded. “Yeah. So congratulations... you win by default.”

Helena’s expression darkened. “What? Have you both no shame, no pride? You would surrender without even a fight?”

Hitomi shrugged. “Why bother? It’s just a volleyball game. It doesn’t matter. It’s not even a REAL competition. The prize is just more ‘Zack Bucks’ to buy things here on the island, and we already get everything for free anyway!”

“The prize ain’t the point!” Tina interjected, scowling. “It’s about respect. This here might be a total sham of a tournament, but it IS still a tournament. And I for one ain’t never backed down from a challenge.” She smirked, eyes narrowing. “But then again, that’s the issue here, ain't it? You two are SCARED to face off against us.”

“WHAT!?!” Hitomi and Leifang replied simultaneously. Tina’s smirk only grew wider.

“Oh yeah, it’s true. You two ain't got no game when it comes to V-ball. You know that Helena and I would simply smoke you two and leave you beaten and humiliated... so of course you’d turn us down. Better to sit here in the sand playing footsie with each other instead of showing everyone else how much you two suck as a team!”

“Take that back!” Leifang snarled, jumping to her feet. “We do NOT suck! We could beat you two any day of the week at ANYTHING! Including volleyball!”

“Ah, so I take it you both accept our challenge then?” Helena asked, smirking as well.

“You bet!” Hitomi replied eagerly, grinning. “But let’s make it interesting. Like I said, we don’t care about those stupid Zack Bucks. How about instead, the winner gets to do whatever they want with the loser? If we win, you let me practice my hypnosis on you two.”

Helena blinked. “Hypnosis? Since when did you learn hypnosis?” she asked, only for Tina to brush her aside.

“Fine with us,” she stated, extending her hand to Hitomi. “But when WE win, you two will be our willing tickle toys!” Hitomi blinked in surprise. Tina merely laughed. “What? Did you think it was some kinda secret? My room is across from yours after all... and I could hear all that insane laughter coming from your place pretty clearly.”

“Uh, um,” Hitomi sputtered, blushing in embarrassment. “I mean...”

“Don’t worry ‘bout it none,” Tina remarked, giving her a wink. “It ain’t nothin’ to be ashamed of. Heck, I enjoy a good ticklin’ now and again myself. My old man was always a hands-on kinda guy, and he used to pin me down and tickle the ever lovin’ HELL outta me when I was a kid.” She chuckled. "At least until I got old enough to kick his ass! So, Hitomi... what do ya say? Are you willing to put up, or shut up?”

Grinning widely, imaging the lovely buxom blond's bare feet in her grasp, and the loud boisterous hysterical laughter coming from her, she nodded, shaking Tina’s offered hand. “You’ve got a deal!” she announced. “I hope you’re ready for what will happen when you both lose!”

“Oh rest assured, we are,” Helena stated with conviction, nodding to Tina, who winked as well.

The volleyball match was a complete blowout.

A surprise to no one but Leifang and Hitomi, the two blondes were extremely skilled and coordinated players. Showing an almost supernatural level of synchronicity, the two women completely controlled the volleyball field, deftly placing the ball wherever they wished, forcing Hitomi and Leifang to frantically scramble all over their side in a vain attempt to keep up. However, it was soon apparent to everyone that Hitomi and Leifang were simply outmatched.

Further complicating things, Leifang herself was tired and winded, having been tickled extensively little more than an hour earlier, forced to laugh herself into exhaustion by her friend’s relentless and sadistic tickling. Only somewhat recovered, she had no energy reserves left to keep up with the two superior players, leaving her sweating and panting by the third point. Hitomi, realizing her mistake, was forced to try and compensate, forcing her to cover more of the field in Leifang’s place, which ended up tiring her out as well. When the fifth point went unanswered, the outcome was evident, but the Chinese and Japanese girls refused to simply concede. Mercifully, Tina decided that they’d suffered enough, and simply spike served twice more to end the game.

“Game, set, and match!" Tina announced, walking over to her partner, and giving Helena a high-five. Smirking, the pair of blondes walked over to the defeated Asian girls, offering them both a hand back up onto their feet. “Nice game, Hitomi,” she stated, “but you guys came up a bit short. So... guess that means you two have to pay up for your side of the wager.”

Hitomi’s eyes widened. “Uh... um, y-yeah," she murmured nervously, as the pair led her and Leifang over to a pair of nearby benches. “I was, um, thinking,” she said as Tina grabbed her wrists, restraining them behind her back, while Helena grasped her ankles, sliding them through the open space between the bench arm slats. “M-maybe we c-can do s-something else? Please?”

“Oh, no, this is what we agreed on,” Tina remarked with a sadistic grin. “What’s the matter, Hitomi... getting ‘cold feet’?” she asked, chuckling.

“Oh, man, this is going to suck," Leifang complained as the blonde victors arranged her on a bench identical to Hitomi’s, with Helena taking position across from her as Tina moved to stand before the German-Japanese fighter. “This is all your fault, Hitomi!”

“Me?!? You’re the one that played like a zombie out there!” Hitomi shot back.

“Yeah, well, you’re the one that made that stupid bet!” Leifang pointed out. “Like you were so sure you would win!”

“Now, now, ladies,” Tina interrupted, grinning. “That’s no way to talk to each other! Such grumpy attitudes. But don’t worry, Helena and I know how to turn those frowns upside down,” she said with a chuckle, as she knelt down in front of Hitomi’s bare vulnerable bare feet. “What do ya say, Helena? Ready to have a few laughs with our friends?”

“Oui!” the blonde opera star replied, smirking, as she slid behind a very nervous Leifang, sliding her hands between and underneath her open and exposed armpits. “Let us help them make a most joyful noise!”

“No! Wait! Dooohohohohohohohhnnhttt tttiiihhhehehehehehecccckkleee meeheheheheheheee!!” Leifang yelped, going into instant hysterics. Her feet were extremely ticklish, as her friend had learned earlier, but her underarms were even moreso. The longer Helena stroked and caressed her tender sensitive pits with her fingers, the harder and louder she laughed. “Eeeeeeeeeekk!! HeheheheheheEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEH!!! HAAHAHHAHAHHAHAAA!! NAHAHAAHAHAHHAAATT MMYYY PPIIIIIEHEHEHEHEHHEHETTTTSSS!! AAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH!! STTAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAPPPIITTTT!! IIII CCAAAHAHANNANTTT TAAAKKKEE IIIITTTT!!! BWAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!” she screamed, kicking and wiggling her bare feet, squirming and thrashing with the limited space allowed to her.

But as hard as the Chinese fighter was laughing, it was nothing compared to the bellowing her friend Hitomi was putting out. The Japanese girl was red-faced and screaming bloody murder as the sexy American diva tickled and tortured her precious pedicured peds, teasing and tickling her bare feet with utter abandon. Hitomi, an aggressive tickler herself, capable of doling out the punishment, absolutely could not take it, going berserk from the ticklish assault on her sensitive soles.

“BWWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAA!!! AAAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAA GAAAHAHAHAHAHWWDDD!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHAA!! MEEERRRCCCYYYYY!!! PLEEEAAAHAHAHEHEHEHEHESSSEEE!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA CAAANNTT TAAKKEE ITT!! WAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAA!!!" she managed, throwing back her head, her body surrendering completely, going totally limp, merely twitching and shaking with laughter. After several minutes, her face reddened as she lost total control, a small puddle forming underneath her bench as she peed herself.

“Woohoo! Now that’s some crazed laughter there, pardner!” Tina giggled, working over Hitomi’s deep rosy pink soles. “Talking about literally ticklin’ the piss outta someone! Never knew you were such a tenderfoot, girl! Might have to make that your new nickname... Ticklish Tenderfoot Hitomi!” she laughed. "Hmmm... I wonder if your toes are as sensitive as these deep wide arches of yours...” she mused aloud.

Meanwhile, Helena had moved on as well, now exploring Leifang’s upper body, teasing her taunt flat tummy and wiggling her fingers along her ribs. The Chinese girl was in hysterics, the constant tickling keeping her laughing gleefully, as the tickling had oversensitized her body to the point that pretty much stroking or caressing her ANYWHERE would have tickled her silly. Helena, for her part, couldn’t repress the eager hungry smile on her lips. Her background was a proper and somewhat conservative one, much like Leifang's, with the heiress schooled and trained in proper etiquette and decorum. And yet... on occasion, her mother would be in a playful mood and tease and tickle her young daughter, stroking her tiny bare feet to make her laugh and squeal with joyful glee. As she’d aged, those times became few and far between, but she’d never truly lost her love of those times.

Both Asian girls were forced to laugh, spitting out gale after gale of loud boisterous laughter, for the next half hour. Helena and Tina enjoyed playing with them, the two tormentors changing victims, with Tina playing with Leifang’s bare feet, and Helena exploring Hitomi's armpits and sides. No matter where they tickled, the results were the same--- loud hysterical giggles, chuckles, guffaws and belly laughs. Worst of all, both girls, as fighters, had excellent endurance and breath control, allowing them to suffer all the while without their tormentors needing to give them breaks to recover. By the time Tina and Helena were done, both girls were shuddering, gibbering wrecks, tear-streaked, sweat-soaked, and panting like broken bellows.

“Well... that was a real hoot!” Tina announced, cracking her fingers idly. “I totally had fun!" She glanced at her two companions, both red-eyed. "Well, obviously more fun than you two did,” she conceded, “but well, thems the breaks, I guess.” She laughed, nodding to Helena, who was dusting herself off from kneeling on the sand. “Well, guys, we’ll see you later. If you improve your game and want a rematch, you know where to find us.” She and Helena walked away, grinning smugly.

“Uhhhnn.... uhhhnn... dammit...” Hitomi breathed softly. Her face was red, and not fully from the exertion of the past half-hour. She was embarrassed and humiliated, but more than that, she was angry. It was bad enough to have lost the volleyball game, but then to be humiliated and tickled so vigorously that she’d literally WET herself... it was unforgivable. Even Leifang had managed to contain her bladder.

‘It’s no fair, dammit,’ she growled to herself. ‘I’m the one that’s supposed to dole out the punishment! I want revenge against those two... but especially Tina! I wanna tickle HER until she begs for mercy... until she pees herself... and then KEEP tickling her all the more!’ She sighed heavily. Not that there was much chance of that. She and Helena were simply too good. It didn’t matter who she teamed up with or how many times she challenged them to a rematch, she knew there was no chance of beating them.

Then, suddenly, an idea popped into her head. ‘Of course... it’s so obvious!’ she thought to herself then. ‘The whole idea originally was to give me a reason to hypnotize them... to put them both in a hypnotic trance so I could have my way with them. So that’s what I’ll do! I just need to get one of them alone for a few minutes and hypnotize her... take control of her for a bit. I just need to give one of them a few suggestions to make them play really badly the next time I challenge them... and then, then I’ll have my revenge!’ She chuckled aloud at the thought. The only thing sweeter than the look of shock and disappointment on Tina Armstrong's face as she lost game, set, and match to her and Leifang would be the look of complete shock and terror just before she raked her nails down the American girl’s huge, wide, deeply wrinkled soles.

‘All right, Tina. It’s game on,’ Hitomi vowed silently. ‘Now... I just need to find a way to get you or your partner alone...’

((to be continued...))

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back