• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Daily Blog of a Ticklish Man (f/m)

helaughs

TMF Novice
For a wealth of real, true, tickling blog entries of a man who is extremely ticklish and part of the tickle community since its creation on the web and his wife who thrives on tickle torture, bookmark (or at least check back) his blog.

Blog entries, pictures, and videos from his point of view as well as a rare blog entry from her as well.

http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-14TG1t4mer8KPwjTnaIRLHHnDKk5b7eWsuwSYKZR

Today's entry:

To my amazement, my wife has claimed today that she hasn't had any chances to tickle and/or snuggle with me over the past few days. Granted she has only tickle tortured me in the kitchen this morning by getting my neck, but she wants to go to the bedroom and tickle torture me. Oh sure you know I will accommodate her, but find it amazing that even though there are tons of times that I am tickled by her, she only counts the truly torturous times. I suppose this might be a sign of worse tickles to come.

HERE IS AN ADDITIONAL TRUE FOLLOW UP TODAY THAT I AM ONLY POSTING HERE:

Later in the evening, she and I retreated to the bedroom as she was a bit tired. We laid on the bed and watch a quick TV show. She then pinned my arm up over my head and lightly grazed my right underarm while pinning my right leg down. Soon she reaches down and starts lightly kissing my underarm (good hygiene has its rewards!) and running the tip of her nose all around that ticklish area. A few minutes later she had me orgasming. Sweet relief with plenty of warning.

FOR ADDITIONAL BLOG POSTINGS, CHECK OUT THE YAHOO 360 PAGE:

http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-14TG1t4mer8KPwjTnaIRLHHnDKk5b7eWsuwSYKZR

I try my very best. She isn't ticklish exect on rare occasions on her feet. Even then, you have to be exact and she has to be in the right mood. Her feet are very cute, small size 7 1/2 feet, with very cute short toes. I really wish she were more ticklish so that things were more even. I yearn for someone to tickle torture back...oh well. (sigh)

Last edited:
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back