• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dallas

Clm1289

Hey all!

Moving to DFW in a few weeks and was wondering who all is in the area?

Not too much. While there is a thriving BDSM scene after the closure of a celebrated dungeon, those with a tickle kink are few and far between. Best bet is to get involved with the local scene, attend munches, and find people through interaction. I've been lucky in the past to find a few folks interested in tickling, so you might have similar fortune if you aren't a creeper.

In the Dallas area…..Arlington. A ‘ler with a penchant for female feet.

Thanks all. Totally understand. Im not on fetlife actually but might look around for some general kink events. I didn't specify that before but i was looking more for munchs or general hang outs since we dont know a single person in the area.

Dont know if you guys seen but in my research i found a group out of Austin that organizes foot parties. Apparently they are doing their first event in Dallas in October.

West side of the metroplex, male ler, and it is very hit or miss around here. Best of luck with your move.

Your around Fort Worth, thats where we are heading. Thanks!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back