• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Damsels-in-Distress

LD---I'm trying to make a point. Why should he get to make any blanket political statement he wants (which continues to appear everytime he updates) while my stuff gets censored and removed. My stuff has nothing to do with this thread---but neither does his quote. I understand your request for me to contact the moderators directly. I have no grievance with you. But I do when you tell me to just give it up. I won't give it up. I don't think it's right.

LD---I'm trying to make a point. Why should he get to make any blanket political statement he wants (which continues to appear everytime he updates) while my stuff gets censored and removed. My stuff has nothing to do with this thread---but neither does his quote. I understand your request for me to contact the moderators directly. I have no grievance with you. But I do when you tell me to just give it up. I won't give it up. I don't think it's right.

That's all fine, but you're addressing nobody. You don't even know if it was the same moderator who keeps deleting your posts. Go ahead and file your complaint. Expressing your grievance here, in this thread, is wasting your time. You must contact the mods privately if you want to pursue it. Off topic posts will just be quickly deleted by the first mod who comes along.

That's all fine, but you're addressing nobody. You don't even know if it was the same moderator who keeps deleting your posts. Go ahead and file your complaint. Expressing your grievance here, in this thread, is wasting your time. You must contact the mods privately if you want to pursue it. Off topic posts will just be quickly deleted by the first mod who comes along.

I don't agree that I'm addressing nobody. I'm addressing the flag waving, communist hating, intolerant misogynist who uses this thread to scream his political opinions. I can hear people now saying---but look what you're doing to this thread. My point exactly. Why am I not allowed to write my opinions, but he's allowed to speak his.

I don't agree that I'm addressing nobody. I'm addressing the flag waving, communist hating, intolerant misogynist who uses this thread to scream his political opinions. I can hear people now saying---but look what you're doing to this thread. My point exactly. Why am I not allowed to write my opinions, but he's allowed to speak his.

Because his opinions appear in his signature, alongside his relevant posts. His one remaining post is not deleted because it pertains to this thread. Yours are purely hijacks.

If you want to debate with him, PM him. If you want to issue a grievance, PM the mods.

Then put something you like that opposes his point of view, make a comment relevant to the thread that can then contain your signature, and quit being a thread hijacking douche.

Because his opinions appear in his signature, alongside his relevant posts. His one remaining post is not deleted because it pertains to this thread. Yours are purely hijacks.

If you want to debate with him, PM him. If you want to issue a grievance, PM the mods.

Because his opinions are in his signature. So if my signature says "All Methodists are not true Christians and will perish" that would stay? That would would be ok because I didn't state it freely but it was in my signature? I can basically say anything I want to in my signature as long as the thread is relevant, is that what you're saying. So let me post a picture of a Damsel in Distress with a racial or ethnic slur in my signature and we'll see how well that goes over.

Because his opinions are in his signature. So if my signature says "All Methodists are not true Christians and will perish" that would stay? That would would be ok because I didn't state it freely but it was in my signature? I can basically say anything I want to in my signature as long as the thread is relevant, is that what you're saying. So let me post a picture of a Damsel in Distress with a racial or ethnic slur in my signature and we'll see how well that goes over.

It would be up to the mods to decide what statements violate the forum rules. I was just answering your question; your posts were removed for being off topic, not for being political. That's why yours were removed but some of his remained. It was not a judgement on the argument that you bring forth. Nobody is judging the argument you bring forth becomes you haven't brought it forth to the mods.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back