• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

darth sidious

darkstarangel

TMF Regular
this gentleman knows his things about tickle torture, and hes very down to earth, good products dont have any complaints about any of his clip, always a real pleasure to get hiis videos awesome stuff:chocrabbit::chocrabbit:

I think his stuff is terrible... the best thing in his clips is that watch he wears. The women totally act ticklish and there's usually 2-3 bondage bloopers in each clip that ruin the mood!!

I love his clips. He has such cute girls and the tickling is great. Yay

If you want to see acting, go to a theater. My content is 100% lugitimate and real - I never produce fake crap and the bondage aspect has improved significantly. Guess you'll have to buy a clip if you want to see more of the watch you admire :).

I think his stuff is terrible... the best thing in his clips is that watch he wears. The women totally act ticklish and there's usually 2-3 bondage bloopers in each clip that ruin the mood!!

I think the tickling is very good.
In the Paperwork (Jaye)and in the The Expense Report (Amber bach), and in the Cocktail Hour (Vivian) he worked with models that have work with other producers. And his clips compare very well, in fact at least with Amber he did the best tickling of all producers. I would like more nudity, but nothing is perfect.
Since his clips are rather long, I tend to buy from him clips with models, I know from other producers that are good or at least that have the type of laugh I like.

Reason

The only reason I don't buy his videos is I don't prefer the position he uses with his Lees. I understand why he uses that position as he's explained it.

Hey Darth I have not been on here long but I wouldn't place much stock in this comment at all. He just sounds bitter. From what I have seen your content looks fantastic. Great quality and no faking whatsoever. Please keep up the good work! You are doing great.

oh, yes... very bitter!! At least I can express my bitterness, though. Darth Sidious' clips are terrible because his models act ticklish, the bondage is too accommodating, and he's too awkward/clumsy in his actions. This is a criticism thread about tickling clips, StoneColdPoser. If you can't handle the truth I suggest you...*kicks StoneCold in the stomach and stuns him* *flips middle fingers to him and everybody else observing this post*

Seriously... the proof is in this guy's clips. Buy a few of them instead of being a bandwagon collector. You'd be bitter for donating to the issue too.

That's A Crock

I have a couple of his clips. His bondage is good and his tickling is great. Not quite there with Tickle Abuse but still very good.

Quite a big number there. That's a lot of instances where you have been misled into thinking what you were doing is tickling!!

Tony -

You are completely WRONG! I have bought several of his clips over a period of months before I even joined this forum and there is nothing fake about his content. In fact, you seem to be the only one here that thinks so... so perhaps the problem is with YOU!

Not only that... this man is honest as can be when he types up his descriptions and his previews reflect that. I think you need to get real buddy...

Banshee -

I'd have to put him at about equal with TA at this point. I like them both and they do great work!

To An Extent

I think TA ticklers are more ruthless, and I prefer F/F tickling.

Now every company, even the great ones have a Lee or two that appear to be forcing their laughter. TA has had a few, Darth Sidious has too. It's part of the beast. On the whole I'd say both are very up front about these sorts of videos.

So far as Bondage. I think clips where the Lee is tied so tight she cannot move are boring as hell. I believe Darth has found a happy medium.

Again my issue isn't content, it's position!

I just noticed the recent dialogue here and feel compelled to respond. I will, under no circumstances, EVER produce a clip that has someone who isn't ticklish or is a faker. I have had people like that attempt to work with me and I have sent them home. I have also posted examples of people who have tried this as evidence that I will never pull this BS on people. I am up front, honest, and despite what Mr. Tony thinks, I know exactly what I am doing...thank you!

And Banshee, I appreciate your position and honesty here. I put a lot of effort into my content and it will continue to get even better coming into the summer months - a lot of great stuff planned. The upper position I totally get and if a venue allows for me to set that part up, I wouldn't be against putting a scene or two of that in one of my future works.

In closing, I know everyone has preferences, likes, dislikes, and no one, no matter how good they are, will always please everyone. I have a passion for what I do and will continue to produce the very best I can. To those who continue to support me, I thank you!

You Are Welcome

I like to be constructive towards the video producers.

You do have one quality I love. You tend to get a lot of upskirt into your video clips. I love upskirt. For all producers, y'all gotta figure out a way to lower your stocks so we can see more upskirt!

Do you mind if I send you a question via PM?

Not at all - feel free to PM me with any questions you have.

I like to be constructive towards the video producers.

You do have one quality I love. You tend to get a lot of upskirt into your video clips. I love upskirt. For all producers, y'all gotta figure out a way to lower your stocks so we can see more upskirt!

Do you mind if I send you a question via PM?

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back