• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dating / first kiss questions

tklmyfeet

TMF Novice
Hey everyone,

So I was on a really good date Saturday night. It was our third time out. We watched a movie at her place, and I made a small move to hold hands. We went out for dinner, and she walked me to the bus stop. She waited with me and said she had a great time. When the bus came, I just kind of stood there. Then she gave me a hug and I got on the bus.

I feel like I made a colossal mistake by not going in for the first kiss there. So a few questions: Did I make a big mistake there? If so, how can I make up for it? And, how should I go in for the first kiss? I'm not very experienced in the dating scene ...

Generally, you can not make a mistake...

The only critique I can offer: is be more observant. Look at her body language, and always look into her eyes - sincerely; if you are truly attracted to her, while conversing. Do not put so much thought into your future actions. The first kiss is best left unplanned.

Just let it happen naturally, without thinking about it or trying to force anything. You'll know when the moment is right. :)

I went on a third date with this girl I like last night, we went to a movie and I took her to dinner, and on the way of taking her back to her house I held her hand almost like you did. Me personally, I'm going to wait a bit before the first kiss, even though I know we both like each other. I haven't asked her out yet, but I plan to next date. I'm going to wait till after she agrees to dating before the first kiss, at least I have a sense of security in that the first kiss will be mutually agreed upon. Like Jager said, always look into her eyes and examine body language. If the vibe feels right and you are comfortable with it, go for it.

The first (innocent) kiss... It gets back to you after 10 years with some, you know, butterflies... No, don't do it in a bus stop lane. See the sunset with her and try your luck there! ;)

If she's gone out with you 3 times, I think it's safe to say she probably wants to kiss you too.

If she's gone out with you 3 times, I think it's safe to say she probably wants to kiss you too.

You look hot in that picture by the way.
as far as the kissing goes, you should make up for it next time by strapping her down and giving her a pretty decent tickle.

Thanks for the suggestions and opinions everyone. I talked to her (Danielle) a few hours ago. Yeah, the moment was definitely right. She could tell that I was thinking about a kiss and I think she was confused/surprised (in a bad way) when I didn't make the move. She said she expects the guy to make the first move. So I screwed up, but all hope is not completely lost ...

Overall, she's not sure what "this is," meaning she likes me as a friend and hanging out but not sure if it's more than that and if attraction is there. So it sounds like I need to build attraction and make a move next time. It won't be for a few weeks because she's busy. We agreed that we'd stay in touch and see what happens. There could be another date, we'll have to see.

If a woman offers any sort of opportunity and a man misses it, rarely will another chance be given.

Sorry to be the bearing of evil tidings, but it was a lesson which was painful for me to learn. In my case, when I was in my early 20s three women over a period of about 18 months missed last buses, or were caught by a snowstorm etc. and spent the night in my bed after first exacting a solemn promise from me not to try anything. In each instance I faithfully kept my promise and the women were 'unavailable' thereafter.

The next time the situation occurred with yet another girl, I promised again as per her request, and when we were settled in next to one another, I gently but firmly kissed her goodnight, and lingered with it. Neither of us got any sleep. And she made breakfast the following afternoon.

As a rule women tend not to be 'busy for a few weeks' if they're interested.

I'm kinda with Libertine on this one, generally speaking. If a girl gives you an in and you don't take it, chances are she's going to assume you weren't interested in the first place and move on. That said, it sounds like you've talked with this girl about it, so she won't have that misconception. I'm not sure what's going to happen for you, but good luck! And first kisses are always awkward - for me at least. I resigned myself to that a long time ago. You might be the same way, especially if you get nervous. If the other person is into you, it won't be a big deal.

Next time the opportunity presents itself, just be really sweet about it and gentle. I mean by this point, I'm sure she's probably expecting a kiss come the next date. Who knows, maybe she will be the one to make the move on you. If not, just follow her cues and I think that should be really good indicators for whether or not if she's ready for that first kiss or not. My guess is she probably is, being that it will be like your forth date. Good Luck!

I agree with this.

3 dates? I'm sure she wants you to go in for a kiss. You can always go in for the first kiss while cuddling/watching a movie.

If you're not great at reading signals, a good rule of thumb is that at the end of a date, even a first date, there's no harm in shooting for a good-night kiss. Always remember, fortune favours the bold.

Generally, you can not make a mistake...

The only critique I can offer: is be more observant. Look at her body language, and always look into her eyes - sincerely; if you are truly attracted to her, while conversing. Do not put so much thought into your future actions. The first kiss is best left unplanned.
This is true.

Just let it happen naturally, without thinking about it or trying to force anything. You'll know when the moment is right. :)
Yup.

The first (innocent) kiss... It gets back to you after 10 years with some, you know, butterflies... No, don't do it in a bus stop lane. See the sunset with her and try your luck there! ;)
Bohemianne is a romantic, like me.

Annie is very perceptive and I would trust her on this one.

You look hot in that picture by the way.
as far as the kissing goes, you should make up for it next time by strapping her down and giving her a pretty decent tickle.
I'd....a.....well........I'd be careful with this suggestion unless you like being strip searched and thrown into a large holding cell at the police station.

I'm kinda with Libertine on this one, generally speaking. If a girl gives you an in and you don't take it, chances are she's going to assume you weren't interested in the first place and move on. That said, it sounds like you've talked with this girl about it, so she won't have that misconception. I'm not sure what's going to happen for you, but good luck! And first kisses are always awkward - for me at least. I resigned myself to that a long time ago. You might be the same way, especially if you get nervous. If the other person is into you, it won't be a big deal.

Awkward, but oh so sweet!

My advice is when it feels like the time is right, raise her head a bit with fingers under her chin and plant a good one on her. If she smiles..... fantastic!!! Good luck!

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back