• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

DAVE JONES F/M REVIEW (1/30/24) - OBEY GODDESS JORDXN

davejones

OBEY GODDESS JORDXN - TICKLED TIED UP NERD

TF COMMUNITY,

I am currently a buyer of F/M clips, an affiliate member of CS4, and a webmaster and hopefully will own my studio in the future to produce great content for the community and raise money for various charities...

Last week I reviewed Nino's Tickling from Caracas, Venezuela and we received a lot of positive emails telling me to review more F/M clips in this forum, and for now, I will be reviewing 1 clip a week and this week will be reviewing the studio Obey Goddess Jordxn from Toronto, Ontario.

I first saw this clip featured on 'I Want Clips', but purchased the larger 1080p version on C4s. This mixed Asian model goes by a few different names and looks like an IG model who specializes in the 'Findom Fetish' in her late 20s and who looks like they competed in fitness competitions, which is a very rare find for any F/M clip. Her description in her preview, her physical shape, her curves, and her confidence sold me in her description. She says in the description the guy will have the time of his life and she delivered in the clip below.

First of all, this model has the potential to be the top seller in the F/M genre, however, she does not use the proper keywords or tags to rank high on CS4, and why I am posting her video here to help people in this forum find her page. The problem in this clip is the male face is blurred out and the video could improve its quality if they use an AI program or a better camera. I am sure thousands of men would do this video for free without their faces blurred out and be lucky to be the guy in this video.

This was her very first tickling clip and the male model had a great reaction with his yelling and constantly begging for her to stop. This model is very intelligent in her psychology and uses great verbal, good feminine hand movements with poking and taunting the skinny frail male model and tells him that 'he loves the tickling'. The model also has a variety of skills like wrestling where she is featured on Scissor Foxes, facesitting, BB, and has other BDSM genres featured in her studio. Many women like Jordyn can make money just doing POV or JOI work, but this model chooses to get into the physical action and that is what we like...

The length of the clip is almost 11 minutes, but it is still worth the $14.99 if you have the extra cash and the model needs more of these F/M clips and can make the necessary adjustments to improve on her future tickling clips.

One of her weaknesses is customer service where she charges $50 for a DM on X, which can deter other studios from contacting her. In the Findom genre, it is easy and understandable to get an inflated ego from constant compliments and easy cash, especially when you look like her. For her very first F/M clip, this model still did a great job in her debut tickling video and she should focus on tickling in her future clips with the potential to become a star in the tickling industry and make loads of cash. If she makes more clips, we will continue posting her clip reviews. Support Jordyn and purchase her clip below...

Video Clip Grade: B

Here is Jordyn's X page: https://twitter.com/bbyjordxn.

Jordyn's Link Tree: https://linktr.ee/Babyjx

Jordyn's C4S:
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/224931/28492821/tickled-and-tied-up-nerd

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back