• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dave2112?

liquidtangerine

Sorry if this has been discussed before (I did a search and found nothing) but what happened to dave2112? His stories were always great, but now they have all been removed. What gives?

When Dave decided to leave the TMF, he asked for his story and art forums to be removed.

His library of stories can now be found over on Tickle Theater. He's hanging out there now.

Yes he is over at Tickle Theater now with the same screen name. He has an amazing art section and fantastic story section there ^_^!

I cannot find a way to post in this thread without violating the Golden Rule, except for explaining that I cannot find a way to post in this thread without violating the Golden Rule.

Excepting, of course, not replying at all.

But that's just not my style, now is it, kids?

>_> I was waiting for you Viper....*Joke* :D *Gives cookie*

I cannot find a way to post in this thread without violating the Golden Rule, except for explaining that I cannot find a way to post in this thread without violating the Golden Rule.

Excepting, of course, not replying at all.

But that's just not my style, now is it, kids?

:roflmao:

I might actually know a little bit about this one.

So long Dave...

That's probably a question better asked to him than us, no?

When he went to TT I recall him making a kind of a big deal about not wanting to talk about it. I assume it was a big controversy when it happened, but then I remembered this place can take anything and make it a huge controversy. =/

When he went to TT I recall him making a kind of a big deal about not wanting to talk about it. I assume it was a big controversy when it happened, but then I remembered this place can take anything and make it a huge controversy. =/
Nothing like a year old scandal to stir shit up a bit :rolleyes:

Better left well enough alone, don't you think?

I have no idea what, if anything, actually happened. Just saw the thread and thought I'd ask. But ok.

*sigh* It was a personal and not forum related reason. It's nobody's business.

Sorry to hear that, didn't realize he had left. I don't want to know the reasons, but hope he's doing well.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back