• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dave's Annual Fearless Football Predictions

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
Ok, here goes. My annual picks barring season-ending injuries or something.

AFC

Buffalo will start putting the pieces together and take the division from the Dolphins and Pats. Indianapolis has the best shot at thier division, but a lot will depend on the D holding together and Edgerrin James becoming more consistant. The Browns will return to the playoffs as the best team in another weak division. Over in the West, it's anyone's to win, but I'm going with Denver. They tend to do the best down the stretch. I see New England and Kansas City as wild cards.

NFC

The East is up for grabs, but Philly will come out on top. The North is Green Bay's to win if they can hold it together, which they should considering the competition there. The South is going to come down to the last week or two, but I see New Orleans coming out on top over Tampa Bay. The West should belong to San Fran this year, but Arizona could make some noise if they tighten up their D a little. Tampa and Chicago are my picks for Wild Cards.

AFC Championship: Buffalo over Denver

NFC Championship: New Orleans over San Fransisco

And my fearless prediction for this years big game at SBG...

...New Orleans over Buffalo.

:cool:

Buffalo...lol...

Hey, as a lifelong Bills fan and sometime resident of the area, I wish you were right, but NO WAY!! The defense is in a rebuilding (think...inconsistently crappy) mode, and the offense is competent but not even in the top 5 in the league. MAYBE next year, but only if we plug about 4 big D spots in the draft and with a few acquisitions. I'd love to be wrong though. Be a new experience for me...hehe...;) Q

Hmmmmmm. Dave are you sure predicting the football results isn't an abuse of the Force? :p

Ok well then let me add my calculated judgement.

AFC

East- Dolphins
North- Steelers
South- Colts
West- Chargers

Wild Cards- Raiders and Broncos

NFC

East- Eagles
North- Packers
South- Bucs
West- 49'ers

Wild Cards- Saints and Cardinals

I have had this list together since week 2 was over, and it is still holding true, I guess I got lucky not picking the Pat's cuz I knew the Superbowl was one Hell of a fluke.

just the falcons luck. We finally jettison the 49ers and rams and the saints get pretty darn good. Not to mention tampa bay is playing well. sigh. I happen to think its going to be the raiders and packers though. I'm not a particular fan of either one, but its just a feeling. Oh and i think the packers will win. Another one for super favre (the one that got away from the falcons) doh

Continuation of Picks

AFC Match - Raiders VS Dolphins

Raiders Win

NFC Match - Eagles VS Packers

Packers Wim

Superbowl - Raiders VS Packers

Raiders Win

WOW PRIME, We have the same ideas. I'm glad to know that there are some real smart football analyzers here!

Dave2112 said:
And my fearless prediction for this years big game at SBG...

...New Orleans over Buffalo.

:cool:

Ahh.. do I sense a safe-word in the making???? :p

Dave,

I do NOT doubt the force,

But I have a feeling that you will be taking a mulligan within the next 8 weeks!

Hey, it's the NFL, anything can happen. I guess my Bears pick is going south, but I stand strong on Buffalo. They just kicked the Fish, and the Dolphins are heavily injured. Even though my favorite player (Cris Carter) is coming out of retirement to help, it won't be enough. The Buffalo pick is the one pick that really comes from a feeling in the Force and not any real analytical skills.

Saints over TB is setting up my NFC South picks nicely, but I never saw Pittsburgh's win over Indy coming.

here are my predictions......

AFC south: Indianapolis
AFC north: Pittsburgh
AFC East: Miami
AFC West: Denver
AFC wildcard #1: Oakland
AFC wildcard #2: New England

NFC south: New Orleans
NFC north: Green Bay
NFC East: Philadelphia
NFC West: San Francisco
NFC wildcard #1: Tampa Bay
NFC wildcard #2: Arizona

NFC title game: San Francisco vs Green Bay
AFC title game: Denver vs Miami

Superbowl: San Francisco vs Denver

San Francisco 2002-2003 world champions!!!!!

I warn you guys to not underestimate the San Diego Chargers.

I am a HUGE Raider fan.

I was at last Sunday's Game in Oakland and watched them tear my Raiders apart. They will go far this season. Do not overlook them!

Lets not forget about the Jets, with their new younger (better) quaterback.....;) :cool: :D

The Jets?

Wow, that was random... at 2-5, I think the Minnesota Vikings have a better chance than the Jets! LOL, but hey, if they do make it... I'll give you the "Psychic of the Year Award" !!!

I'll give you the Pack,

But I think that at this point in the AFC it's all a gamble (standings wise) between The Bolts, the Broncos, and the Fish!

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back